Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

tangentsferret posted a comment on Thursday 11th March 2010 7:30am for After the End

Glad to have proof that you still exist: did you notice how very virtuously I refrained from poking you the whole time you were busy? I'm a Good Girl, I am!

Things that didn't get revealed.. um....

The kidlings' names, Scamp and Cecy's and Severus' small person, I mean: anything whatsoever to do with Harry, Ginny, Ron, Hermione, Remus, Danger, Dragon, Aurora... um, a very long list of people, really: how many angels it takes to eat a Tootsie Roll Tootsie pop, the fascinating phenomenon where any mention whatsoever of The Mikado instantly plants "Three Little Girls From School" in peoples' heads for days on end, although I suppose it's possible that last one is just me...

Sorry, feeling more than slightly nonsensical this morning.

Aren't the Snapes' quarters a bit on the small side at only three rooms? I know they don't have to cook, but it still seems a bit parsimonious, enormous teacherly powers, itty-bitty living space and all that.

Thank you, this was very fun/sweet.

twilightwanderer posted a comment on Thursday 11th March 2010 2:50am for After the End

Lots of fun (as always). As far as I can tell, you rather assiduously avoided giving Scamp's gender. I'm looking forward to the continuation of FD on a more regular basis :)

Melissa posted a comment on Thursday 11th March 2010 2:24am for After the End

Oh goody! A continuation in the works I hope! Patiently awaiting what ever your genius provides us. Is Scamp a boy or girl? That's what you so convieniently left out. Kudos on this little tidbit! Makes me hungry for more...

JoFarries posted a comment on Thursday 11th March 2010 12:13am for After the End

You didn't tell us if Scamp was a girl or a boy. Is that it? Loved this story!