Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

bgoldnyxnet posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd April 2013 10:26am

I cried when I read this story on your own site, and now I've read it again and you made me cry again.

what a wonderful story!

bgoldnyxnet posted a comment on Tuesday 29th May 2012 4:00pm

Dammit! YOu made me cry. Again. Every time I read this three-hankie story. Even more than the song "Susan at Eighteen," which ends, "Aslan, oh Aslan, home again."

Anansii posted a comment on Thursday 17th May 2012 11:50pm

I've read this more than once, probably should comment. :)

Lovely; just plain lovely. Thank you.

Bocardo posted a comment on Saturday 3rd March 2012 6:32pm

Beautiful…

Musta posted a comment on Saturday 21st January 2012 4:33pm

I only just read this, amazingly enough.

And I don't think it gets said enough, but you really improved very much very quickly, didn't you? I started reading Living with Danger so long ago I can't even remember the exact date, and the difference in quality only just hit me. Seeing as I missed out on very nearly the whole publishing history of Facing Danger, I went back and re-read from the beginning (I'm not done yet!) and tracking your improvements from Living with Danger, to Living without Danger, to this story, would take me about two hours to type up (and I'm horribly lazy).

What I mean to say is, keep it up, and I hope you go professional real soon!

Ilonwy posted a comment on Saturday 15th August 2009 2:31am

that's beautiful, that was the best Caspian story i have read. you really showed that Aslan was in control. Thank you.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Hey, if Aslan's not the boss who is?

Lesa posted a comment on Monday 16th March 2009 7:49am

This story makes me unbelievably happy. :D

It's perfect, and adorable!

MrRobertsIII posted a comment on Saturday 23rd August 2008 4:58pm

Nicely done.

Sarah9 posted a comment on Saturday 9th August 2008 4:15am

oh, that's beautiful! i was alwys so pset about what happened to susan.

bookaholic_au posted a comment on Monday 14th July 2008 5:21pm

When I first read this I thought that I had never heard such a far fetched tale of love. It is after all, utterly unsupported in the books, but having seen the movie I know that it screams for a resolution, and this seems as good a one as any. Nicely done.

morriganscrow posted a comment on Saturday 5th July 2008 4:53am

That was so lovely!
You managed to emulate the tone and style of C.S.Lewis really well, to a far greater extent than I've read before.
Thanks for that little gem.

Tanydwr posted a comment on Thursday 3rd July 2008 6:40am

I have, unfortunately, yet to see Prince Caspian. I think it extremely unfair that it came out more than a month in the US before it came out in the UK. Especially as it's an English story! Well, written by an Englishman anyway.

I love it. I *always* felt Susan got a raw deal from Lewis because she grew up, but in this story, she got to grow up, and still have the Narnia - and man - she loved. It was perfect. And I love the ending. Wonderful.

Actually, I have a crossover of my own (not posted) where Susan became the Vampire Slayer while in America, which is why she's sort of given up on Narnia - not because she doesn't believe, but because she feels she's too dark and jaded.

I love CoN. Always have. Always will. Brilliant to see a fresh fanfic version. I love your writing as always.

Lol, Tanydwr

Robin Hood posted a comment on Friday 27th June 2008 7:36am

Holy Toledo, this story is perfect. Susan is pretty much my role model, as an amazing archer. Her betrayal of Narnia was always more than I could bear, for years and years.

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Wednesday 25th June 2008 9:19pm

That was absolutely lovely. Susan's exile from Narnia was always one of the saddest moments in the books for me. So sweet. Nicely done.

PAT MAHALA posted a comment on Monday 23rd June 2008 1:08pm

Great story, do u have another about Nernia?

Jedi Buttercup posted a comment on Monday 23rd June 2008 2:39am

*bursts into tears*

I've only seen one other story that reconciled Susan's fate that I enjoyed as much as I did this one. Well told.

blooappall posted a comment on Sunday 22nd June 2008 7:46pm

I alwyas did wonder what had happened to Susan. THat was lovely and ahcing and beautiful. Thankyou!

dragonofalagaesia posted a comment on Sunday 22nd June 2008 7:41am

ahh, a happy ending for Susan, finally. I always was dissapointed by her becoming, lets say disillusioned, with Narnia.

dragonofalagaesia posted a comment on Sunday 22nd June 2008 7:41am

ahh, a happy ending for Susan, finally. I always was dissapointed by her becoming, lets say, disillusioned, with Narnia.

Ashley88 posted a comment on Wednesday 18th June 2008 10:14am

I love it! Ending the movie like that bugged me sooo much, I like happy endings. lol. And I hate seeing people that are in love never get the chance to be together. And Susan not joining them at the end of The Last Battle...gah, bothered me too.

So you're story just made me very happy. ^_^