Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

callie posted a comment on Wednesday 11th March 2009 7:17pm for 60: What You Accept

great chapter!!!!!

it's more than acceptable!

it's wonderful!

can't wiat for more

carolebear posted a comment on Wednesday 11th March 2009 12:35pm for 60: What You Accept

I'm so glad to see you back to this story. although it took me the better part of an afternoon to figure out what was happening in the story. (One of the hazards of reading an AU or an AU including an alternate version of canon, I suppose.) I hope this story continues posthaste, as I don't want to have to go through this again when the next chapter arrives. By the way, are you male or female? Your penname is long enough that I would prefer to be able to refer to you by pronoun...

Anne B. Walsh replied:

I shall do my best to continue it swiftly, and I answer to Anne. (Also to "hey you," but that's just because I have an absent-minded mother and three siblings.)

HGRHfan35 posted a comment on Wednesday 11th March 2009 6:51am for 60: What You Accept

Yeeeesss! It's acceptable but .... it's always to short.:D

Gods, I wish we had prosthetic solutions like that in the real world but I'm glad you found a way to help Draco because that would have been really hard to explain.
Your head must have a vast amount of space to store all these ideas :) Not to say you have a big head *shakes head vigouresly* it's all Magic, isn't it.
Very sweet end but now it's time to get back into the action. Draco will find a way to help Harry with the Horcrux and perhaps the Battle and you'll find time to work on FD? *pleasepleaseprettyplease*

Thank you for the update.
Until next time, take care. C

Anne B. Walsh replied:

*laughs* Don't worry, I've known for years I must have a wizardspace head. As for FD... I'm trying!

Waywren Truesong posted a comment on Wednesday 11th March 2009 2:17am for 60: What You Accept

More than, especially as I only just got done reading everything of yours this site had to offer. <3 Somehow I hadn't realised just how bad the damage would have been... but then, I suppose I was busy thinking Cecy could fix all. ^^

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Yeah, I really do write a lot, don't I? And there are limitations to all magic, even hers. Otherwise the story's no fun.

bookaholic_au posted a comment on Wednesday 11th March 2009 12:08am for 60: What You Accept

THank you thank you thank you thank you.

I will send cookies later, but have to go to bed now ...

Anne B. Walsh replied:

You're welcome x 4, and no rush!

AnnaTigg posted a comment on Tuesday 10th March 2009 9:39pm for 60: What You Accept

Hurrah, you're back, and in style as always. Great chapter, I like the idea of the ferecarne - much better than Wormtail's silver hand! Very glad you have updated this, now I was wondering (as I ask you oh so frequently) might we see an update on FD very soon??

Anne B. Walsh replied:

FD is an obstinate little story--comes when I'm at work, runs away as soon as I get home. I'll try, though!