Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

frostbyte posted a comment on Sunday 21st June 2009 12:30pm for 68: What You Touch

Uh-oh. even though the next chapter is already up.

TheNekoWithWings posted a comment on Wednesday 10th June 2009 5:29am for 68: What You Touch

Uh-oh! Oh dear, how ever will they manage to get Ginny away from the cup? Oh me, oh my... Am I hamming it up too much? Feel free to let me know. Anyhow, I'm loving this story. Keep on keepin' on!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Nah, I got a laugh out of it. Thanks. Keepin' on as ordered!

David21 posted a comment on Wednesday 10th June 2009 1:18am for 68: What You Touch

You are a crack dealer. I need my next fix!

Uh-Oh! UH-OH!

Seriously, I've enjoyed reading through the several aspects of the Dangerverse. do let us know when you go pro!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

How about right now? Check out Thousand Book Challenge today!

AutumnHeart posted a comment on Tuesday 9th June 2009 11:37pm for 68: What You Touch

Uh-oh!
(I'm enjoying this plot-arc very much - looking forward to the next bit.)

Patches posted a comment on Tuesday 9th June 2009 9:55pm for 68: What You Touch

Wow! This is great. Ginny and Harry are together! You really sneaked up on me with this one. Very well done. Of course then you need to leave us hanging with Ginny getting a response from Tom when she touched the cup! I look forward to more of this ASAP. Harry can't have Ginny hurt just when he has her back. Thank you so much for writing. This is really good. pms

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Yeah, don't worry too much about Ginny, she's got it under control...

AnnaTigg posted a comment on Tuesday 9th June 2009 7:21pm for 68: What You Touch

You had better finish the next chapter by tomorrow, or I may explode (or something equally horrible but less messy...) Can't believe the cliffies in recent chapters, I wish you wouldn't do this to us, your loyal and lovely readers, but hey, if we want updates we have to deal with the cliffies I guess! So fewer secrets here, Ginny knows about Horcruxes, Harry & co are clued up about what's happening at Hogwarts instead of finding out just before everything kicks off as in DH...This is another awesome chapter, can't wait for the next one (hint hint)...

Anne B. Walsh replied:

No exploding, please. See, new chapter is here now! And if you think the cliffies are bad now, just wait until you see the ones coming up in FD!

HGRHfan35 posted a comment on Tuesday 9th June 2009 7:15pm for 68: What You Touch

UH-OH!
Please don't leave us hanging by a string!

Anansii posted a comment on Tuesday 9th June 2009 7:15pm for 68: What You Touch

Does this rain of cliffies mean we're getting close to the end? Actually in a way I hope not - I'm enjoying this.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Not really sure, but there's plenty of stuff yet to come. We might break 100 chapters yet...

callie posted a comment on Tuesday 9th June 2009 6:39pm for 68: What You Touch

uh-oh! hehe

good chappie!

Hartwell7 posted a comment on Tuesday 9th June 2009 6:18pm for 68: What You Touch

Uh oh! ;-)
yay to Harry and Ginny :)

Aki posted a comment on Tuesday 9th June 2009 5:10pm for 68: What You Touch

uh-oh....seriously, surely they should be aware of the potential problem the horcrux can cause and take appropriate measures? Never mind, mistakes happen, let's hope this one don't cause irreparable damage. Where's Draco by the way?

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Oh, he's around. He'll be back on screen in chapter 70.

Tabitha Potter posted a comment on Tuesday 9th June 2009 2:03pm for 68: What You Touch

can... barely... type... words.

Can I just say ZOMG AMAZING!!!

Also, I am so glad you did that, cause honestly, the WHOLE time I was reading the seventh book and they kept coming up against horcruxes and they finnaly figured out what the locket the found in Grimmauld Place was I was like... shouldn't Ginny have reacted to that, she was practically Riddle's GF in CS... I mean, thats like, a huge bond, Riddle should have exploited that when she touched the locket (which she totally did, cause she totally tried to open it in OotP)

Thanks for exploring this :)

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Thanks for pointing this out--I've addressed it in this chapter!

silvergoddess posted a comment on Tuesday 9th June 2009 1:51pm for 68: What You Touch

Uh-oh, hopefully you'll have the next chapter up soon, or I might actually go slightly insane. Other then that you have a wonderful story going on here, and I love how you're taking parts of Deathly hallows and reworking them so that Draco is working behind the scenes to make things turn out the way they should be. I can't help but wonder if you're going to let Harry, Ron, and Hermione meet their alternate selves and families at some point or another.
It would be interesting but I think you'd have the whole issue of they wouldn't want to go back...
Anways great story and I look forward to the next chapter whenever you do manage to get it up.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

No going insane, please. See, new chapter up now! And I wrote a couple little side stories about the two worlds crossing more than they have, which are on my personal site. Let me know if you want the address!

tangentsferret posted a comment on Tuesday 9th June 2009 12:05pm for 68: What You Touch

(decides to be a pain in the rear)

Uh-oh.

carolebear posted a comment on Tuesday 9th June 2009 11:45am for 68: What You Touch

Uh-oh! (Well, you said we had to say it...)

I'm glad Ginny is with them now. Hopefully this won't be too much of a setback and they'll be able to snap Ginny outof Tom's thrall. I haven't been reviewing every chapter, and I'm really bad about that. Sorry, because I know that reviews are love. Can you just take this one and use "Duplicato" on it 66 times? I love this story that much, although I still tend to get the Dangerverse and the DV AU's confused.

I wonder if the other Hermione and Harry and Ron are watching right now?

FireRose posted a comment on Tuesday 9th June 2009 11:24am for 68: What You Touch

UH-OH! What a cliffhanger! I loved these last few chapters, it's been an interesting twist on the story. Please finish the next one by tomorrow! :)