Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

ilovewhydouneedtoknow posted a comment on Wednesday 16th December 2009 4:08pm for 69: How You Tempt

ya hermione not doing anything bad ha! right

BaltaineShadow posted a comment on Thursday 11th June 2009 12:03am for 69: How You Tempt

:)
Awesome!
I hope she'll be staying with Harry, Ron and Hermione^^

tangentsferret posted a comment on Wednesday 10th June 2009 11:16pm for 69: How You Tempt

OK, so she isn't doing anything "bad", by which I guess you mean she isn't possessed or acting out of maliciousness. All the same, copying someone's memories and spreading them around, *without permission*? Talk about intrusive! And grrrrrr, Hermione, are you incapable of learning from anything but print?!?!!?! Did "It's important" keep Harry from being mad at you when his Firebolt got confiscated? Oh, wait, maybe that's why this time you had to do your I-know-best-let's-be-a-tattletale routine by stealth instead of ASKING before literally messing with the insides of your friend's HEAD! ARGH!

Sorry about that, got a little carried away there. It is probably a big indicator of the quality of your prose that I keep getting so worked up. You should have heard me (or maybe you shouldn't) when Draco ran away over in the main Dangerverse and Neenie was being such an irrational pain in the wazoo.

I guess I kind of hold her to a higher standard. I mean, Ron's irrational all the time, and I just shrug and go "It's just Ron". Dunno.

Thank you for all the recent updatey-ness! Sorry about the whole boss-coming-back thing. Eurgh. No fun.

bookaholic_au posted a comment on Wednesday 10th June 2009 9:48pm for 69: How You Tempt

Wonderful chapter as always. I hope you didn't think my last review was rude. Its so hard to get sarcasm right in electronic communication. Absolutely wonderful!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

It is, but you hit it perfectly. Thanks for enjoying!

callie posted a comment on Wednesday 10th June 2009 9:24pm for 69: How You Tempt

great chapter!!! as always!

writemorewh you can and not before!

Lynn Terald posted a comment on Wednesday 10th June 2009 5:42pm for 69: How You Tempt

YAY!!! Updates. Gotta love them.

HGRHfan35 posted a comment on Wednesday 10th June 2009 5:39pm for 69: How You Tempt

That was amazing. Harry letting Ginny take care of her 'ghosts'. She needed that, just like Ron did. So Ginny's staying....wow. Hope Neville will do ok at Hogwarts now. Does he have the map?

It's ok you can't post tomorrow.....day after is ok, too! :D Bosses can be a nuisance at times.

Until next time, take care.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Yes, Neville has the Map. Harry left it with him.

carolebear posted a comment on Wednesday 10th June 2009 12:05pm for 69: How You Tempt

I knew Ginny could do it! Tom thinks he's so smart, but he just pushed all the wrong buttons, didn't he? I'm really enjoying these frequent chapters; boo to your boss. How dare he expect you to work. We all know this is much more important!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Hey, someday the writing will be the work and I won't have to choose.