Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

callie posted a comment on Sunday 19th July 2009 11:56pm for 74: How You Stop Speech

hehe did draco spit in his fake hand?

no ginny what did you do?!!!

HGRHfan35 posted a comment on Sunday 19th July 2009 7:56pm for 74: How You Stop Speech

I bow to your evilness, you vile woman, you!

Didn't get the title till the end. Yup! Ginny really did it and now what. She stopped Harry from saying the darn taboo word but can wandless be tracked?

First day of my 2 weeks off and you've made me happy for a while. Now let's see if you can do it again. :D

AnnaTigg posted a comment on Sunday 19th July 2009 7:36pm for 74: How You Stop Speech

Yes, I want more, even if you are an evil evil author...So Neville knows about Draco - and has Hermione guessed?? I liked Neville's mental conversation with Luna. Well done Ginny stopping Harry saying the name , but what about the Sneakoscope?! And Harry is right, of course, Voldie is looking for the Elder Wand...Update soon, tomorrow if possible!!

Gardengirl posted a comment on Sunday 19th July 2009 2:14pm for 74: How You Stop Speech

Ron... tones of jealousy... say it ain't so!

Yes, more, please :)

dianaflyer posted a comment on Sunday 19th July 2009 1:25pm for 74: How You Stop Speech

luv your work....i am getting lost knowing which world they are in. Could you notate somehow for the lower intelligent beings which world is which .. i don't know like add a asterisk to charcter names when they are in Draco's home world.

hoping to see another chapter tomorrow~!

Anansii posted a comment on Sunday 19th July 2009 11:49am for 74: How You Stop Speech

Hmm.... what say someone really good at apparation was to go pop out at random places in Great Britain, shout "Voldemort!" and pop out again for a few days.... might keep him busy... :)

Anansii posted a comment on Sunday 19th July 2009 11:39am for 74: How You Stop Speech

The plot thickens any further and it'll probably curdle. Or Harry will - actually he's probably going to be a lot better off if he never quite figures it out. :)

carolebear posted a comment on Sunday 19th July 2009 8:07am for 74: How You Stop Speech

Yes, author is evil. Good thing I check the site for updates myself, cause flipping e-mail alert didn't come. Again. I'll probably get the alert tomorrow sometime. But I won't be home tomorrow, so I'm glad I got to read it today.

Anyway, does wandless magic show up as underage magic, or is that tied into the wand? Since the sneakoscope went off, I'm going to guess the former. Oops. I hope they have all their protections on the tent running.

So Neville knows who Reflection is and I'm pretty sure he trusts them. Why should they worry if Draco and Luna are engaged? Obviously Luna trusts him, and they trust Luna, don't they?

Good grief, I can talk myself in circles with this and never be any close to understanding where this story is going. You really love your brain twisters, don't you?

BaltaineShadow posted a comment on Saturday 18th July 2009 9:59pm for 74: How You Stop Speech

So Neville knows - nice one^^
Th scene in the tent was good also - Hermione seems to already know who Luna is going to marry and who Reflection is - she was always the one to get things first.
What really got me from behind was Ginny's wandless magic - and the last sentence... Please update fast!