Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

callie posted a comment on Friday 25th September 2009 10:32am for 95: What You Risk

great chapters!!!!

can't wait for more!!!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

More soon!

shaggy53dog53 posted a comment on Thursday 24th September 2009 7:12pm for 95: What You Risk

Well, I've always been wondering why and how Neville ended up in Gryffindor (probably afraid of what his Gran would say if he ended up in the "Loser"-House). Even his portrayal by JKR didn't show that clearly why he is in the House of the Brave - well done! He does have that Terrier quality of not letting go, though. But then, Hermione is a Ravenclaw-ish Gryffindor and Harry a bit Slytherin-ish. Shows again that people are complex and have more than just one character trait.

As for the new chapter: You do know you are evil, don't you? Making the chapter just long enough to keep us all hooked... Grrr, Argh!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Yeah, I figure Neville talked the Hat around like Harry did. And yes, I do indeed know that I am evil.

carolebear posted a comment on Thursday 24th September 2009 11:30am for 95: What You Risk

So excited to see another chapter! *Grabs ClarenceRose's pompoms* Gimme an N-E-V-I-L-L-E! What does that spell? The bravest Griffindor still at Hogwarts, that's who! Go Neville! Woot!

From your review reply to Waywren, looks like Draco gets rather beaten up. Does this happen as human or mongoose? If as a mongoose, does he change back to human when he falls unconscious? And if he falls unconscious, does that mean he goes to the other side? I'm trying to remember how that happened when he got burned by the Fiendfyre. I thought he had to trigger the sleep then.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

He did--it's not unconsciousness that triggers the traveling, it's the dream-state, which happens either in sleep or in a dream-trance. So no, if he passes out he won't travel.

ClarenceRose posted a comment on Thursday 24th September 2009 7:44am for 95: What You Risk

Go Neville!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

*provides pompoms*

Anansii posted a comment on Thursday 24th September 2009 7:29am for 95: What You Risk

Blow the trumpet, here comes the cavalry! Looks like Draco may have even more up his sleeve than he realized. :)

Always did like a trickster..

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Gee, never woulda guessed that from your username or anything.

HGRHfan35 posted a comment on Thursday 24th September 2009 6:17am for 95: What You Risk

Oh wow
Oh my God
Oh Lordy Lordy

This was so exciting to read but then it stopped and now I'm al hyped and I need another fix soon *looks at Anne with pleading eyes holding out a bar of Honeydukes Finest* :D

Until next time, take care and I hope your day went well.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Ooh chocolate. *pouncenom* Day went fine, thanks.

MLM97 posted a comment on Thursday 24th September 2009 3:32am for 95: What You Risk

And Draco finally shows his true colors in the canonverse. I look forward to seeing Neville and the cavalry ride to the rescue.

I also look forward to seeing the look on the Headmaster's face when he finds out about this. :-)

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Ah, Snape... Draco gets to play one last trick on him, and it's a truly horrible one. Makes up for anything and everything else Snape ever did to him. But in the end, it's for his (Snape's) own good.

BaltaineShadow posted a comment on Thursday 24th September 2009 2:29am for 95: What You Risk

Wow!
This is sooooooo cool! Now all of them are going to help Draco... can't wait to find out how you decribe the faces of the Slytherins who Draco is fighting when they all come!
Oh! And now he'll be able to get into the room... I wonder if it is possible to will the room to bring this special little item foreward Draco wants to get his hand on in order to destroy it...
Hope to hear of you soon,
Greetings, Baltaine

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Oh, you'll find out how the Slytherins looked sooner or later. And yes, Draco will be able to get into the room, but remember from canon, the room couldn't change its shape while people were in it. So Draco has to convince them all to leave somehow...

FireRose posted a comment on Thursday 24th September 2009 1:56am for 95: What You Risk

Ahhh what an exciting update! I can't wait to see Neville rise to the occasion, and for Draco's reaction to their help! Please update again soon :)

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Draco's reaction isn't going to be much to start with, mostly because he won't be conscious. But yes, afterwards should be fun.

Waywren Truesong posted a comment on Thursday 24th September 2009 1:24am for 95: What You Risk

*flibbleflailSQUEE* Oh gods, Nev, I love you so very, very much. That's the best rabble-rouse I ever saw.

*hugs Draco* Be magnificent, as safe is out of the question.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Yes, I've been working on that one for quite some time. And yes, our dear Draco isn't much for safe these days... his mum is going to take him rather severely to task for putting her and his aunt through so much trouble on his account.

bookaholic_au posted a comment on Wednesday 23rd September 2009 11:00pm for 95: What You Risk

I can say that sustaining you through a trying day at work will be just returning the favour. I'm afraid you are a welcome relief to the 2000 words on King Lear that haunt my not-so-relaxed moments this week. I love Neville's speech and am glad things are starting to move, both for Draco and for Snape and Cecy. I suspect that Draco is currently dazzling assorted Slytherins with his animagus abilities, and hope that Neville will prevent his being stood on, as I suspect being stood on by either Crabbe or Goyle would be quite fatal to a mongoose, however like Riki-tiki he may be.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

2000 words on King Lear? He's nuts. He dies. Draco is currently attempting to not get stepped on, yes, and Crabbe is going to get an unexpected result from a particular spell... more on this later.

AnnaTigg posted a comment on Wednesday 23rd September 2009 10:51pm for 95: What You Risk

Yess! Wahey for Neville and his developing leadership abilities! What a Gryffindor - but one with sense, not just rushing in but making sure he has back up...Sucks to be nasty Slyterins now! And Draco helping all the younger kids escape was ace too. More soon please! (Big pleading smile...)

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Neville always struck me as the most Hufflepuff-like Gryffindor there could be. And yes, Draco has fallen prey to the wiles of children and now cares about them, to the tune of turning himself into the dreaded hero to make sure they get to safety.

LynnTerald posted a comment on Wednesday 23rd September 2009 5:01pm for 95: What You Risk

Pure evil. I am actually a hater of cliffers now.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

*provides trampoline*