Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Stephenie posted a comment on Friday 25th July 2014 2:25am for Chapter 33: Wait and See (Year 4)

just on my reread after the latest Surpassing Danger Chapter (57) and that Dream (yes capitals) of Draco's is indeed prophetic.

I can't believe all the twists and turns that you have written into this storyline.

Nenya posted a comment on Wednesday 4th December 2013 5:10am for Chapter 33: Wait and See (Year 4)

Interesting that they dream of canon when they're ill. I'd forgotten about that; it's a nice touch. Also, I wonder if the last portion of Draco's dream is prophetic...? Bad dreams like that seem to have a habit of coming true in this 'verse, like Hermione's with the cup of Hufflepuff and Harry's with Draco running away and Padfoot being angry...

CodeRomance posted a comment on Saturday 26th January 2008 3:51pm for Chapter 33: Wait and See (Year 4)

oh boy...i do hope harry goes with ginny and ron's not dunce and goes with hermione...first and not second...argggg

CodeRomance

Phil Boswell posted a comment on Monday 17th September 2007 9:20pm for Chapter 33: Wait and See (Year 4)

More dreaming from canon, one assumes. But what is missing from the bottom of Ron's bed?

I'm loving Luna's description of the Triwizard Tournament as "dragon taming, horticulture, and a swimsuit contest" especially as it's so very nearly perfectly accurate in that special twisted way we all know and love ;-)

It's also nice to see Ron getting treated somewhat better than in canon: you can see his character being developed into the "master strategist" they're going to need later (unless I'm sorely mistaken).

Amamama posted a comment on Monday 22nd May 2006 4:42am for Chapter 33: Wait and See (Year 4)

Good - at least Ron gets decent dress robes, even if he doesn't know it yet. And will Harry make a fool of himself trying to ask Cho? Will he still be a champion?? Look forward to find out...

Thanks for sharing!