Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

CodeRomance posted a comment on Sunday 27th January 2008 11:56am for Chapter 39: The Heart of Hogwarts (Year 4)

great speech by Remus! and great prank on Snape! and...i hope they make Skeeter suffer! haaaahaaaa

CodeRomance

Amamama posted a comment on Saturday 3rd June 2006 3:23am for Chapter 39: The Heart of Hogwarts (Year 4)

Hah! Skeeter's comeuppance is approaching. Good. And I do wonder what Hermione and Draco showed Danger and Monny in Dreamtime... Great chapter, as always. Of course - I've come to expect nothing less.

Thanks for sharing!

Graup posted a comment on Saturday 1st April 2006 12:44am for Chapter 39: The Heart of Hogwarts (Year 4)

I have enjoyed your story over the past few weeks as I have caught up. I love the upbeat, non-angsty writing style, and it was very fun to read.

Thanks for sharing your story.

Carolyn1 posted a comment on Friday 31st March 2006 12:46am for Chapter 39: The Heart of Hogwarts (Year 4)

Happy. I like. More please.

karina82 posted a comment on Thursday 30th March 2006 5:19am for Chapter 39: The Heart of Hogwarts (Year 4)

damn this chapter was to funny to be reading in a library. i wanted to laugh out loud when neville turned canary, i literarly had to run to the bathroom to laugh because of snape, i so pictured Big Bird at that moment.

glad that there was an early update and happy b-lated birthday wishes to your mom.

freakyfinger posted a comment on Thursday 30th March 2006 5:00am for Chapter 39: The Heart of Hogwarts (Year 4)

Yahh! Fake Moody is gone! Now who's gonna teach everyone? The real moody?

Mariposa posted a comment on Thursday 30th March 2006 12:54am for Chapter 39: The Heart of Hogwarts (Year 4)

Yes I'd reather have another chapter :o) Nice chapter, I can't wait to see Hermione testify. And find out what they just did there in the dream, I'm totally clueless. I also liked the part between Harry and Ginny about "problem" Poor girl! She's just having fun with him and probably falling harder for him and he's still hooked on Cho :o( I would like for him to be able to go with her to the Yule Ball just so he can get over her quicker. He He *evil snicker*

amulder posted a comment on Thursday 30th March 2006 12:40am for Chapter 39: The Heart of Hogwarts (Year 4)

Hullo, Hullo,

Another loverly chapter. I really like how the pack work together on their problems. Do they even realize how rare that is for them to (almost) always work on things as a group? Do they realize how strong that make them?

I'm looking forward to the egg scene. We're going to have a pool party in the prefect's bath, aren't we? I've always thought that that room was a waste with just one person it it. Canonball!!!! On the other hand, since you plan to keep Harry a bit dumb (re: Girls/Ginny) for the next little while, then maybe that scene wouldn't work. As Ginny in a swimsuit might look just a bit too interesting to little Harriekins. Sigh. dumb kids.

Oh, and the Rita thing... I think that is a bit of a stretch, but yes I know hawks (falcons?) have excellent eyesight. But I don't quite get the whole blackmail thing. Why do they think that two people would be better than one? It seems like a clear stalemate to me. They know about her, she knows about Ron. If you introduce Neville, now she knows about Ron *and* Neville. That kind of introduces even more danger. Are they just not thinking this through? I really don't understand why they think they need to sneak about this. They could just confront her and be done. But yeah, I just see a stalemate. Not much leverage to turn the tables and blackmail her.

The courtroom also... i'm curious to see how that will turn out with Hermione present.

thanks for sharing!
...art

Bobmin356 posted a comment on Wednesday 29th March 2006 5:23pm for Chapter 39: The Heart of Hogwarts (Year 4)

UPDATE OR DIE! Just kidding. Now you can feel better, you've have the obligatory death threat review like Musings, Crys and Kinsfire. Heh...

This wasn't a bad chapter but I was a little bummed that you pushed Hermione's testimony out another chapter.

It will be interesting to see how Voldie will get his body back without Barty Crouch Jr making the portkey.