Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

CodeRomance posted a comment on Sunday 27th January 2008 2:00pm for Chapter 41: Pairing Off (Year 4)

*rolls eyes* bloody stupid boys! this is why i don't date! because even at 17 or 18 they're still idiots! even if Harry and Ron are not 17 or 18 yet...but thats not the point!

CodeRomance

Amamama posted a comment on Saturday 3rd June 2006 6:56am for Chapter 41: Pairing Off (Year 4)

Poor Harry... learning to ask the hard way? (snickers) Well, I sure hope this Yule Ball won't be such a disaster as the one in canon. At least this Harry knows how to dance.

I want Skeeter squeesed to bug juice (animagus bug juice must be a very rare potions ingredient, no? Maybe she'd finally be worth something), but I guess I won't get that too soon. She's too good, meaning nasty, and useful to get rid of.

Anyway, I loved this - as always. Thanks for sharing!

Graup posted a comment on Wednesday 19th April 2006 4:54pm for Chapter 41: Pairing Off (Year 4)

You grasped the essence of boy/girl/dance angst. The girls in groups, the boys trying to figure it out, the girls and boys both trying to figure out their feelings.

Good job, there. It brought back memories I had forgotten, and wish to remain buried!

The love potion was a bit different. I didn't expect that. Hmmm - does that spell trouble for the newest Weasley couple? Its seems that way.

Ishtar posted a comment on Sunday 16th April 2006 3:35am for Chapter 41: Pairing Off (Year 4)

Oooh, verry very interesting. I think I've been trained by too many Manipulative!Dumbledore fics, and now I cringe whenever I hear those dreaded words, "the greater good." This is going to bite Aletha on the fundament big time.

The part with the kiddies pairing off is just as cringeworthy as it was in the original - mainly because I remember how things went when I was that age ... I hope Harry and Ron at least have the sense to pay some attention to their partners this time. But they probably won't, because they're dense and need to be hit over the head with a clue-by-four.

Your Rita is even more vile than JKR's. Somebody should accidentally squish her.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

David posted a comment on Sunday 16th April 2006 1:22am for Chapter 41: Pairing Off (Year 4)

I bet the potion comes back to bite Aletha on the arse. Wish she'd taken the time to see what it smelled like to Tonks before the additive.

And I hope (expect, really, with you) that the boys wake up to what their jealousy means with regards to the girls a lot sooner this time.

Mariposa posted a comment on Sunday 16th April 2006 1:21am for Chapter 41: Pairing Off (Year 4)

OMG how could you have Tonks fall in love with Remus?!? That was such an unexpected twist but brilliant and I wonder what the fall out will be? I really hope what Aletha did was right and I don't want Remus to find out, that would be so mortifying for Tonks, poor girl. I liked the way Hermione and Krum played out, very plausible there and enjoyable. And I like how HArry and Ron are so thick until they have it thrown in thier faces that they are so thick! Great chapter and I can't wait to read more :oD

Mari

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Saturday 15th April 2006 6:51pm for Chapter 41: Pairing Off (Year 4)

*chuckle* Some interesting variations there on canon and a number of interesting bits of game playing. One wonders just what more they'll get on Rita Skinner before she stops doing them damage.

karina82 posted a comment on Saturday 15th April 2006 5:41pm for Chapter 41: Pairing Off (Year 4)

wohooo a new chapter. it was kind of shocking that Tonks revealed to letha that she had feelings for remus. man how i hate rita i keep hoping something evil will happen to her. to bad luna can't make it to the dance. glad to see that ron and harry are pretty much kicking themsleves for not asking hermione and ginny to the dance early.