Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

PrayingForMercy posted a comment on Monday 22nd December 2008 2:15pm for Chapter 44: The Second Task (Year 4)

Poor Gin. Harry and her better get together soon.

CodeRomance posted a comment on Sunday 27th January 2008 3:33pm for Chapter 44: The Second Task (Year 4)

NO SHIT! now harry when are you gonna get your head out of your ass...and if i have to wait until 6th year I'll be very disappointed!

CodeRomance

Amamama posted a comment on Monday 19th June 2006 5:44am for Chapter 44: The Second Task (Year 4)

This task was sabotaged, indeed. One guess it was Dudley who did it? Interesting, interesting. I really like your twist on things. And the way they discovered (or should I say deciphered) the message in the egg was just great. Friendship rules, and the pride must be on the top of that list. And my, would I like to have a place like the Hogwarts Den.

Teaching Skeeter a lesson or two is a nice touch, too, but some of the best was Luna's far out advice proving to not be far out at all. Lovely, just lovely.

Thanks for sharing!

Graup posted a comment on Sunday 28th May 2006 12:03am for Chapter 44: The Second Task (Year 4)

Enjoyed the chapter.

I really liked the changes you made here. And the fortitude of Harry.

So, when are we going to stop pining, and get the couples together? You've already done all but Ron and Harry, and it seems the time is right, now.

Patches posted a comment on Thursday 25th May 2006 6:10am for Chapter 44: The Second Task (Year 4)

Excellent chapter. Just enough different to make it really interesting. I am curious to find out if they invalidate this task or give points like they did in cannon! The ball is in your court! Thanks for writing. pms

Christina C. Keimig posted a comment on Wednesday 24th May 2006 2:31pm for Chapter 44: The Second Task (Year 4)

Great chapter. I love how much stronger and better prepared Harry is in this fic than in canon, poor kid. Just goes to show that with a different environment, things come out differently for kids, eh?

ghanima posted a comment on Wednesday 24th May 2006 10:52am for Chapter 44: The Second Task (Year 4)

evil, evil, horrible cliffy!!!

the rest made ofr an excelent chapter

ghani

Ken Warner posted a comment on Wednesday 24th May 2006 9:38am for Chapter 44: The Second Task (Year 4)

You have drawn us into so many unfamiliar directions of late - it is nice to get back on the shaky ground of Living with Danger - loved your rendition of this task - nice to see Harry prepared and capable instead of fumbling and just lucky.

great chapter in a great story
Thanks

Mariposa posted a comment on Wednesday 24th May 2006 6:10am for Chapter 44: The Second Task (Year 4)

"he looked angry enough to chew wands and spit out spells"

OMG LOL! This was one of the best lines I've ever read! And I loved Harry helping Ginny with her spell, of course its sweet that they each had a part in the other's. Great chapter! I eagerly wait to see what the decision will be and what was the pack's deal with Rita?

Rocky235 posted a comment on Wednesday 24th May 2006 1:24am for Chapter 44: The Second Task (Year 4)

Perfect. Well, except for the cliffie. You know, we'll come back even if we don't have one foot over the cliff.

Ron waking up was quite the shock.

Last Christmas I was given a pair of gloves that was lined with that fish fur. At least they smelled as if they were.

Malaskor posted a comment on Tuesday 23rd May 2006 9:50pm for Chapter 44: The Second Task (Year 4)

Great part, but it doesn't satisfy the cravings, in fact it has driven them to new heights!

:D

Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing

freakyfinger posted a comment on Tuesday 23rd May 2006 6:26pm for Chapter 44: The Second Task (Year 4)

Well now, THERE's a twist!

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Tuesday 23rd May 2006 3:31pm for Chapter 44: The Second Task (Year 4)

Some very nice touches here and, of course, it just whets the appetite for the next chapter. I like Ginny's spell and it'll be interesting to see how long it'll take this Harry to recognize what's right there in front of him.

karina82 posted a comment on Tuesday 23rd May 2006 2:26pm for Chapter 44: The Second Task (Year 4)

it's good to see the pack adults dealing with the bug problem. happy to see the second task but wonder if who's behind rons almost drowing.

Gardengirl posted a comment on Tuesday 23rd May 2006 1:46pm for Chapter 44: The Second Task (Year 4)

Sabotaged! I love it! Of course, the first thing my mind flipped to was Kim Cattrall in Star Trek VI, telling everyone the origins of the word. Ok, enough about that. This was great, as usual. I am really looking forward to more, more, more. It's almost as good as chocolate - well, almost....

Mayjest posted a comment on Tuesday 23rd May 2006 9:29am for Chapter 44: The Second Task (Year 4)

Ooo, sabotaged. Certainly interesting. Thats probably a worse cliffie than almost dying or something like that. I hate cliffies.