Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

CodeRomance posted a comment on Monday 28th January 2008 2:01pm for Chapter 49: The Third Task (Year 4)

PLEASE LET CEDRIC LIVE

MonkeyAxman1302 posted a comment on Monday 17th July 2006 4:55am for Chapter 49: The Third Task (Year 4)

Excellent! Absolutely brilliant! Loved Luna's method of getting rid of newt student!!
Like the astral concept!
Not sure who turned the cup into a portkey as crouch wasn't there!
Really liked the insight into Dumbledores thoughts at times.

Monkey

ps - way to many exclamation marks by me, and keep writing

kira posted a comment on Monday 17th July 2006 1:16am for Chapter 49: The Third Task (Year 4)

you cant stop there.. please no.. i need to know what happened.. update soon.. i love the whole series and think it is brillent how u have kept the main plots of book ture but have twisted them to suit ur story and plots.. well done.. :)

Ken Warner posted a comment on Sunday 16th July 2006 10:02am for Chapter 49: The Third Task (Year 4)

and so, as our hero is hanging over the cliff, with the stagecoach dangling below, pulling on the roots of the tiny shrub, tune in next week to find out - Is it Wormtail? and will the Pack and Pride be able to thwart the evil designs?

seriously mean there, beloved author; please update this wonderful story soon, before the roots pull out.

warmest regards

Voldemort is Dead posted a comment on Sunday 16th July 2006 8:58am for Chapter 49: The Third Task (Year 4)

I really like what you are doing with this story!

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Sunday 16th July 2006 2:17am for Chapter 49: The Third Task (Year 4)

Heh, nice cliffie touch, there. This is developing quite nicely on it's own while paralleling the main canon events.

MarinePotterfan posted a comment on Saturday 15th July 2006 7:38am for Chapter 49: The Third Task (Year 4)

AHHHH!!!!, a cliffy. Now will you change the story and save Cedric or let him die like the book. I hope you let him live so Harry can get Cho out of his head, and realize the Ginny is the one for him. I guess I will have to wait and see. Maybe in this story Harry can control his dreams and figure out what Moldy is doing and get info to the Headmaster before anything happens. Update soon. Keep up the great writing.

MPF

David Thacker posted a comment on Saturday 15th July 2006 4:29am for Chapter 49: The Third Task (Year 4)

Did you do an AU about the Lilly and James alive and part of the pack?

Quizer posted a comment on Saturday 15th July 2006 12:01am for Chapter 49: The Third Task (Year 4)

Well, looks like I'll finally get to see an alternate take on the graveyard scene. It fills me with excitement, but also with trepidation. Super!Harry sounds really good about now...

I guess Voldemort will be resurrected, otherwise the story would be over soon. I guess his resurrection could also be pushed back, but I don't think so. I'm also guessing Cedric will survive, because otherwise the scene would be depressingly similiar to the canon one.

I trust to completely in the regard that you will give us a decent happy end, but I also trust you to hurt, maim, or kill anyone if you think it serves a plot purpose. As such, I await the next chapter with mixed feelings.

till then!

Quizer

amulder posted a comment on Friday 14th July 2006 9:47pm for Chapter 49: The Third Task (Year 4)

Hmmm, I wonder if Dursley is really Dursley... or if he is polyjuiced, as Moody was. Could they? Would they? It would certainly explain some of what he's been doing.

And what do his initials have to do with anything? (What is Blaise up to!?)

And furthermore... that is TWO WHOLE chapters now, and you haven't given us a speck of a hint more about what happened to Percy, or who that really was lying dead on the floor, and who it was that he saw on the stairs, and who it was that was found claiming to be Crouch.

And I complement you on ending there, rather than further along.

Cedric? Actually by this point in the story, he is no longer important, so it really doesn't matter if his character continues or not. If he lives, it might drag out the Harry/Cho crush. If he dies, well, we've already seen how that plays out in Canon.

I am a bit surprised at how quickly Ginny ran off from that dream, and it seems to have bothered Harry a bit. Is she feeling a bit guilty about that? I really liked how strongly we saw the connection between Harry and Draco in that scene. Yes, Ron is his best mate, but Draco is his brother.

And that is enough for now...
best,
...art

cheryl lynn posted a comment on Friday 14th July 2006 9:14pm for Chapter 49: The Third Task (Year 4)

you really, really drive me insane.

good, as always. better if you would post daily. i know, i know. you post more often than most. i should be grateful. i am. i am also insatiable. reader. an insatiable reader.

bye, now.

Lira posted a comment on Friday 14th July 2006 5:41pm for Chapter 49: The Third Task (Year 4)

Argh! What a mean cliff-hanger! Update soon, please!!!!!

karina82 posted a comment on Friday 14th July 2006 5:24pm for Chapter 49: The Third Task (Year 4)

damn, argggg, it's the middle of the night and i can't yell at my monitor cause i'll wake everyone up. argggggggg i hope cedric took harry's advice and split. arggggg i'm gona be on pins and needles until the next chapter.