Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

AnnaPFOaks posted a comment on Thursday 8th April 2010 1:45pm

could you help me? I can't read chapter 11, I don't know what happen to it, but I Can't read it. Coul you just see, if there is a problem?


well, thanks.... i really like this stories. bye

Paul Blay posted a comment on Wednesday 24th February 2010 8:24am

"Meet me near my tent an hour after the match ends, and don’t tell anyone, or the deal’s off."

Not that that sounds anything like an obvious trap. :-/

Paul Blay posted a comment on Tuesday 23rd February 2010 2:46pm

"Well, we don’t, and wishing won’t make it come"

Accio map might. ;-)

KateHC posted a comment on Monday 1st February 2010 1:16pm

Thank you so much for letting me read your very complex re-telling of part of Harry's years at Hogwarts. Neville is coming across to me very well.

Mulch Diggums posted a comment on Friday 31st July 2009 5:28pm

Having personally tried bacon and brown sugar--independant of this fic--let me second Harry's judgement. Frosting is also fairly good, but not quite the same as just a touch of the sugar.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

My personal favorite is maple syrup, but brown sugar has a similar strong/sweet flavor and makes an excellent substitute.

Mulch Diggums posted a comment on Thursday 30th July 2009 6:14pm

I wonder what would happen if a crossover got written in which a delerious Canon Harry got stuck in the Dangerverse, and a delerious Dangerverse Harry got stuck in Canonland....

Anne B. Walsh replied:

I've often wondered that myself. I think DV!Harry might pick up enough clues during his recovery to realize something wasn't right, and pretend to be sicker than he was longer so that he'd have a chance to work things out, while the Pack would sniff out that something funny was going on with canon!Harry and do their best to keep from freaking him out too much until they'd gotten a handle on it... but I don't know, and it's not calling me at the moment (thank heaven, I don't need another one). If you wanted to write it, I'd be interested!

PrayingForMercy posted a comment on Monday 22nd December 2008 2:42pm

So how is he going to get his powers? Are they going to do something like Draco and Hermione?

PrayingForMercy posted a comment on Monday 22nd December 2008 2:15pm

Poor Gin. Harry and her better get together soon.

PrayingForMercy posted a comment on Monday 22nd December 2008 12:22am

*salutes*

PrayingForMercy posted a comment on Sunday 21st December 2008 11:43pm

Aww... poor Neville! Poor Harry! Poor Ron! Poor Meg!..
Harry and Ron need to get their heads on straight. Gah.

PrayingForMercy posted a comment on Monday 15th December 2008 12:01am

I think I love Alex. x-X

PrayingForMercy posted a comment on Friday 12th December 2008 2:18pm

Blaise is such a sweetheart!

piltad posted a comment on Saturday 4th October 2008 11:17am

Well won't lie really don't like stories that make the longbottoms come back your kinda making this a nice perfect little world which is what usually starts bothering me but I am willing to see where you lead me.

piltad posted a comment on Friday 3rd October 2008 8:22pm

OMG funniest thing I have read for such a long time Neville being stalked by a hippogriff during class now that was funny. I haven't laughed that hard in ages and I was probably the only one that thought that was so dang funny....

KingsleyforPM posted a comment on Monday 18th August 2008 8:10pm

I am sure Draco will be fine by the end of next chapter... Now, let's see some fightin' and action.

P.S In books 5-7 please dont make it seem as if a pride member will die, and stay dead the rest of the series(I know you would find a loophole if i just said die) It's clear you wouldnt kill any of them off.

P.S.S I really enjoy these books contrary to what my stupid reviews say.

delenn posted a comment on Sunday 18th May 2008 5:38am

Just wanted to say, I have not been able to stop reading this series since I discovered it a week or two ago. Have finished the first two and am now trying to slow down because a part of me doesn't want it to end.

I worry a bit that the Founders' intervention makes the Light awfully powerful (plus extra guiding prophecies), but the plot twists and inventions are impressive.

Prongs1977 posted a comment on Friday 25th April 2008 2:22pm

Amen on the remembering. My instructor for the Sheriff's office, and my handgun licensing said one thing over and over, NEVER draw your weapon (it's not a gun, ask me later if you don't understand), unless you are prepared to use it. If you are prepared to use it, it must be the only way out, stop the person or something worse than their being injured (or FAR worse) happens. Nice chapter!

Prongs1977 posted a comment on Friday 25th April 2008 9:50am

One question, if she looked "disgruntled", would her normal appearance be "gruntled"? Sorry, had to!

Prongs1977 posted a comment on Friday 25th April 2008 3:40am

What other websites do you publish at?

Anne B. Walsh replied:

I'm on fanfiction (dot) net and my own site, the Trylasotar Fanfiction Archive, stories (dot) trycanta (dot) com (slash) fics.

Prongs1977 posted a comment on Wednesday 23rd April 2008 4:08pm

Question, I recognize the pictures for all but Danger, Letha and Meghan (I'm assuming the others are pics of the actors, just maybe not from the HP movie timeframe, or when not "in character"), who are the other pics of?

Anne B. Walsh replied:

This is embarrassing, but we don't know! The fan of mine who made the banner did it so long ago that she can't recall where she found the pictures, and we haven't been able to track down any of them!