Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

windwolf1314 posted a comment on Monday 3rd September 2007 4:21am for Chapter 13: Just You Wait (Year 5)

YES!!!! the wicked witchs is gone(by this i of course mean Cho)

Patches posted a comment on Tuesday 15th May 2007 2:20pm for Chapter 13: Just You Wait (Year 5)

Well, they are planning the recue of Graham very well. Of course there are problems but that is why you plan. So you can anticipate the problems and work out solutions beforehand.
The biggest problem is with Cho. She has a lot of misconceptions. Blood magic is always dark.
Assuming Harry has slept with others. In a way he has on den nights but that is inocent sleeping with his family. His loved ones. Cho will never understand. Hermione's warning is a little more understandaable now. Her warning for Harry to be careful was very important. Harry forgot Hermione is a seer in her own right. Her words need to be heeded. Thanks for writing. This is really good. I look forward to your updates. pms

FriskyPixie posted a comment on Thursday 10th May 2007 11:27am for Chapter 13: Just You Wait (Year 5)

OMG! I love these stories! I've read these when I was supposed to be working, lol. I can't wait till the next chapter! Please upsate soon!

Erik Wiggins posted a comment on Wednesday 25th April 2007 3:53pm for Chapter 13: Just You Wait (Year 5)

This is wonderful, I can't wait for Grahams rescue....Please hurry. If there is anyway I can be of service so you can finish; Babysit, Walk the dog, do your homework... Please let me know. I can't wait!

Saphimire posted a comment on Wednesday 25th April 2007 12:37pm for Chapter 13: Just You Wait (Year 5)

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE your Dangerverse.... I LOVE your fanfics... I LOVE EVERYTHING IN THIS AU!!!!!!

*pants*

Anyways, I just wanted to tell you to keep up the good work and not get discouraged. I can't WAIT till your next update! ^^

Saffron posted a comment on Tuesday 24th April 2007 12:05pm for Chapter 13: Just You Wait (Year 5)

Haha, poor Harry. Cho's kind of a handful. Update soon!

Saffron

Broducce posted a comment on Wednesday 18th April 2007 2:12am for Chapter 13: Just You Wait (Year 5)

Oh, wow. This review, by the way, isn't just for this chapter. It's for the entire series, and one-shots, and everything! I really like your writing. I'm not much of a reviewer, but this is really good.

Except for the very, very beginning. Danger bugged me a little when we first met her. But other than that, wooh! I like a story with a good plot and no grammar mistakes!

-Just Another Fan aka Broducce

harryp123 posted a comment on Monday 16th April 2007 2:34pm for Chapter 13: Just You Wait (Year 5)

good chapter. can't wait for the next one.

MonkeyAxman1302 posted a comment on Monday 16th April 2007 10:18am for Chapter 13: Just You Wait (Year 5)

I love facing danger! The whole dangerverse is great and brilliant and your a great and awesome writer! Thank you for writing.
Wonder whether Cho is hiding something in her past, a bad experience with Blood magic. If so many of the Purebloods use it, why would it seem sooo very dark.
Can't wait for more!
Monkey

amulder posted a comment on Monday 16th April 2007 3:39am for Chapter 13: Just You Wait (Year 5)

great chapter, by the way. Love the Cho disaster. Worried about Maya -- hope she asks for help!

keep up the great work!

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Sunday 15th April 2007 9:57pm for Chapter 13: Just You Wait (Year 5)

It's worrying how simultaneously belieavable and horrifying the pureblood marriage mart is. Cho is crazy, frankly. Swearing in blood is something that even small kids do. Great stuff though. I think Harry just dug himself into a very deep hole indeed. More please. Great chapter.

Deborahsu posted a comment on Sunday 15th April 2007 8:59am for Chapter 13: Just You Wait (Year 5)

I sure hope Harry has Cho out of his system now! She just is NOT for him. Ugh.

So the rescue is next chapter?? I hope it goes smoothly, but I'll be surprised if it does.

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Sunday 15th April 2007 7:43am for Chapter 13: Just You Wait (Year 5)

Sheesh, talk about someone who doesn't understand. I hope Cho can keep her mouth shut about this, or at least think about it clearly a bit more since she seems to have that silly meme that "blood magic = dark magic" stuck in her head. I suspect this isn't going to help any of them, but I can hope it'll point Harry toward someone better for him.

April posted a comment on Sunday 15th April 2007 4:39am for Chapter 13: Just You Wait (Year 5)

OMG!! Cho is a B***H!!! HOW DARE SHE THINK THAT OF HARRY!!! I hope that u update soon!

Quizer posted a comment on Sunday 15th April 2007 4:33am for Chapter 13: Just You Wait (Year 5)

Well, there goes that crush. I'd say it's about time it happened, although the way it happened was quite... unexpected. Cho acted far more hysterical than she had any right to. Is there something traumatic concerning blood magic in her past, or what? I'm looking forward to the explanation. I also hope she gets to realize her mistake at some point.

I'm also looking forward to the rescue of Graham. The foreshadowing is quite effective, with all the preparations and the dozen of different snags and problems they have to deal with. I do hope it will work out at least reasonably well, without any deaths or maimings or deeply traumatic experiences.

Also looking forward to what will become of Maya. What you're doing with her is a theme I've always liked.

Good luck with the next chapter, and keep it up!


Quizer

Ivy_Snowe posted a comment on Saturday 14th April 2007 5:28pm for Chapter 13: Just You Wait (Year 5)

Well! I know I said I didn't like Cho and that I'd tolorate her for as long as you wroter her, but that was one hell of a way to get her pissed at Harry. Jeez, I knew she was a drama queen, but your version of her fit is lots of fun. I mean, J.K.'s was good, but yours was a little dirtier and had me cracking up. God, I hate it when people jump to conclusions. Dark Magic? Sleeping with them? What the hell kind of reasoning is that? Wow. Anyway, I like how you made it complicated for the Pride to rescue Graham and I liked how they solved their problems and that it all made sense. Cheers.

~Ivy

Kail Ceannai posted a comment on Saturday 14th April 2007 4:49pm for Chapter 13: Just You Wait (Year 5)

Thanks for the update =)

karina82 posted a comment on Saturday 14th April 2007 11:50am for Chapter 13: Just You Wait (Year 5)

freaken harry should have held his tung. either what he reveled to cho may or may not bring problems, i do hope it doesn't bring problems.
hope the rescue of graham isn't to angsty.

Frelling posted a comment on Saturday 14th April 2007 11:01am for Chapter 13: Just You Wait (Year 5)

Well, Cho's just a little accusatory bitch, now, isn't she? Just as well, though - gets her out of the way and clears the path for Ginny, which I'm assuming from Danger's dream is where you've been heading with this.

Another great chapter from you; I'm really enjoying this story thought I don't typically like AU. Your writing style is excellent and I love the way you've realistically made the changes in the kids' upbringing reflect in their personalities.

BackInBlack posted a comment on Saturday 14th April 2007 10:06am for Chapter 13: Just You Wait (Year 5)

Hmmm, how many problems is Cho going to cause for Harry & Co. now? That's okay, she needs to go away anyhow. Can Ginny be the one to comfort Harry? ;)

I was so glad to get the email that this story had been updated. Last month, I read the whole series from the beginning and remembered why I like it so much. You follow canon, but use your own road map. There are enough twists and turns that it's not like reading a re-do of the books.

Excellent work!