Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

PrayingForMercy posted a comment on Monday 29th December 2008 5:02pm for Chapter 16: Did He Just Say It's Time? (Year 5)

Yaaaaaayyy.
Good God, it's about time.

Patches posted a comment on Sunday 15th July 2007 9:06am for Chapter 16: Did He Just Say It's Time? (Year 5)

This is very well done. I really like the way Harry discovered Cho was not the girl he thought she was. She was pretty on the outside but not everything Harry needed on the inside. I am so glad Harry got the nerve to tell Ginny himself without a lot of interference from other people. I like the way that Hermione challenged Ginny and talked Harry into letting them figure it out on their own. Hermione was very wise to keep their duel to only 2 challenges. She didn't make it easy for Ginny but she didn't make it too difficult either. I like the way she dealt with Megan's feelings of unworthiness. Hermione was right in her assessment of herself and Ginny. Ginny is actually a better choice for alfa because she knows when to chastise and when to say the chastisment is complete. Hermione proves the old adage; "There is a fine line between being a good teacher and a nag." A good teacher knows when to let the student think for themselves, the nag goes too far! I think it is great that Ron accidently stumbled in on Harry and Ginny snogging. That was good. They don't have to tell Ron and he gets think about it before he confronts Harry about "proper activities with 'my' sister!" I have been keeping up with your story but I also have a lot of RL going on. Sorry I haven't reviewed for a while. I will do better now. Thanks for writing. pms

MarinePotterfan posted a comment on Friday 13th July 2007 11:20am for Chapter 16: Did He Just Say It's Time? (Year 5)

Great chapter

MPF

apuzzle posted a comment on Friday 13th July 2007 5:17am for Chapter 16: Did He Just Say It's Time? (Year 5)

I liked it so much I read it again the same day. Feels like a balm after a hard day.

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Thursday 12th July 2007 9:49pm for Chapter 16: Did He Just Say It's Time? (Year 5)

Huzzah! It's back! Fast updates are such a joy. I was "awwww! so cute"-ing over the first scenes of this, especially Remus and the thought of Aletha's baby. The idea of an arm-locker is clever but I think they usually use "petrificas totalis" instead. Loved the scene with Maya.

Poor Neville, at least he's agreed to let her heal it eventually.

Laughed out loud at Peeves and Alex's "baskets of muck" and again at Harry stopping before he thought of marrying Ginny. Loved the way he managed to talk to her about it and her immediate reaction - beautifully timed comedy that seemed very real. I thought my favourite line was going to be "No lightning and thunder. No sunbursts and angels singing. But then, we’d want to pay attention to that instead of to this" but actually it was the final one. Superb chapter. Can't wait for more. Wonderful.

graup posted a comment on Thursday 12th July 2007 5:55pm for Chapter 16: Did He Just Say It's Time? (Year 5)

Nice finish to the chapter. It is funny that you never really have shown Harry as being lonely in his solitary confinement. Maybe that is due to the number of people coming and going from the room?

I also enjoyed the family reunion of sorts. Good work on that one.

Lots of happiness in the chapter. Way to go!

Question: Will you be continuing past the launch of book 7? I can't help but wonder what will happen to fan fiction once book 7 is revealed.

sunrisesunset posted a comment on Thursday 12th July 2007 5:42pm for Chapter 16: Did He Just Say It's Time? (Year 5)

I'm sitting here with this grin on my face and just bouncing around in my chair. Whee!

Harry and Ginny have come a long way since they first became part of the Pride. It was great to see a mature, yet humorous revelation take place. I know that a lot of people have been whining about if/when this scene was *ever* going to happen and all, but I'm glad that you waited. I (and others) care so much about your characters, and especially these two, that I want only the best for their relationship - and it could not have started on a better note.

Thank you for the wonderful pre-Book7, pre-Movie5 (seeing it this weekend!) present. I eagerly await your next release as much as I do JKR's.

apuzzle posted a comment on Thursday 12th July 2007 5:24pm for Chapter 16: Did He Just Say It's Time? (Year 5)

Whohooo... Yayness!
Great way to start a Friday morning.
Awesome chapter Anne! (and I'm still not sure about the Crouch character - he feels "shifty".)

Love.

Erik Wiggins posted a comment on Thursday 12th July 2007 3:14pm for Chapter 16: Did He Just Say It's Time? (Year 5)

Yaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy! I love Ginny w/ Harry and I love the fact that you didn't keep us waiting forever. I think Dangerverse can stand on it's own. If you tweaked the names of the characters just a little bit, you would be able to release it without asking J.K. for permission. This is totally original. Thank you for another great chapter. Keep it coming!

karina82 posted a comment on Thursday 12th July 2007 2:10pm for Chapter 16: Did He Just Say It's Time? (Year 5)

very cool chapter. Yaaaayyyyyy Harry and Ginny are finally together. wonder how the pack and pride will react when they find out?

xohorsegal752ox posted a comment on Thursday 12th July 2007 1:56pm for Chapter 16: Did He Just Say It's Time? (Year 5)

FINALLY they got together. I can hear the ahlleluah chorus. LOL. Lov the story anc i cant wait for an update. Keep it up.

~L-Dawg <33

Tabith.potter posted a comment on Thursday 12th July 2007 1:34pm for Chapter 16: Did He Just Say It's Time? (Year 5)

*jumps up and dances around the room for joy* This chapter made my life. I laughed so hard my frind thought i was dying.

*bows low* you are god

Thanks for writing

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Thursday 12th July 2007 12:11pm for Chapter 16: Did He Just Say It's Time? (Year 5)

Cheers all around. I'm ecstatic for Sirius and Aletha and I suspect Remus and Danger must be a bit tempted at this point.

I love the way the Pride takes care of their friends; I suspect there'll be a lot of confused and worried Deeters (as if I care).

Finally, the bit between Harry & Ginny seemed appropriate and right for the way things have been developing.

stargirl404 posted a comment on Thursday 12th July 2007 11:27am for Chapter 16: Did He Just Say It's Time? (Year 5)

Thanks for getting Harry/Ginny together! Can't wait for more!

Saphimire posted a comment on Thursday 12th July 2007 11:09am for Chapter 16: Did He Just Say It's Time? (Year 5)

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! I can't wait for the new chappies!!! ^_^ Good Luck on getting them out quickly!! ^_^

Bethany posted a comment on Thursday 12th July 2007 9:19am for Chapter 16: Did He Just Say It's Time? (Year 5)

Wonderful, I loved it. I am so glad that Harry didn't back down as I almost expected him to! Perfect, and I love the "I think we broke him" line.
CAn't wait to see more Harry/Ginny goodness!

MonkeyAxman1302 posted a comment on Thursday 12th July 2007 9:02am for Chapter 16: Did He Just Say It's Time? (Year 5)

Great chapter. I really liked how you got them together. That ending sentance was pure genius and actually quite touching.
I loved the description of the singing suits of armour. Though I have a slightly critiscism of the Minerva/Snape conversation that it was revealed in. Mainly that it didn't seem to flow well, at times it was funny but the code speak bogged the flow of the prose down if that makes any sense. I am tired though so that doesn't help.
Anyways, thanks for writing, I adore you work.
Monkey

Fenris Ulf posted a comment on Thursday 12th July 2007 7:54am for Chapter 16: Did He Just Say It's Time? (Year 5)

So Harry and Ginny finally figured it out :) hehe cool. I await your next chapter eagerly.

Book 7 is coming. I have mixed feelings about that book I was disappointed with the 6th book some of the fan fiction has been better then that one. I only hope book 7 makes up for it. I would hate to see the series go out with a whimper instead of a bang.

Rob

Prongsie posted a comment on Thursday 12th July 2007 7:50am for Chapter 16: Did He Just Say It's Time? (Year 5)

Hi!

I loved it, absolutely adored it, the chapter, the kiss, Neville's explanation to Meghan, Sirius' rebirth as 'Dadfoot', everything. Especially the way Harry and Ginny got through the entire 'I like you, but don't know how to tell you' thing. Gods. I just realised that what I've been writing actually means that I love and totally adore YOU. Congrats for becoming Alex' girlfriend by the by (I think, am not sure, but sure hope so, for both your and my sake :D).

Now, about Dumbledore: Danger doesn't do prophecies anymore, unless once a year, right? So what would happen if somewhere someone is also getting prophecies, and Dumbledore would just happen to stumble across this person and realise 'hey, how about that, this looks like it could be about the Pack', and if somewhere it should be mentioned that a new cub would be born... By default it would be Sirius and Aletha's, as there's the small werewolf-problem with Danger and Remus (too bad actually, as they are excellent parents), which would explain how Dumbledore knew it would be a boy. God, and am I going on a tangent or what? Anyway, I'm not capable of thinking of another way for Dumbledore to know, especially about the whole 'boy' thing, but I'm rather certain that when the explainig chapter will be posted I'll be going 'right. Why didn't I think of that?'. But hey, that's the destiny of the normal people aka the readers. Not that I'm complaining, mind!

Thanks for the stories, I think they're AbFab (without all the booze).

Prongsie

hannah posted a comment on Thursday 12th July 2007 5:59am for Chapter 16: Did He Just Say It's Time? (Year 5)

YES!!!

I've been waiting for that since...forever.


I love how you wrote it, ingenius. Ron will be forever haunted by that image...good stuff.