Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

MercuryBlue posted a comment on Friday 17th August 2012 2:39am for Chapter 17: I'll Be Seeing You (Year 5)

The paper with the baby names. Where did it really come from? Of course it's possible that Danger was telling the truth, but that seems awfully coincidental...

Keeroo92 posted a comment on Saturday 12th March 2011 1:27am for Chapter 17: I'll Be Seeing You (Year 5)

I really like the fire sculpting. Your descriptions really evoked an image in my head. Fantastic work!

Ken Warner posted a comment on Monday 16th July 2007 5:10pm for Chapter 17: I'll Be Seeing You (Year 5)

great chapter, with the battle and the fire sculpting is 1st rate
thank you

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Sunday 15th July 2007 10:05pm for Chapter 17: I'll Be Seeing You (Year 5)

Excellent line: "The new element in Harry’s expression was the incredulous pride of a man who has somehow, by the gift of some mad god, been deemed worthy by the finest woman in the world." The fight scene was great, especially the Bat Bogey Hex. I think Harry's parents would be very proud of him indeed. Excellent chapter.

Fenris Ulf posted a comment on Sunday 15th July 2007 5:28pm for Chapter 17: I'll Be Seeing You (Year 5)

Hehe nice chapter love the fire sculpting and Harry thinking of his parents was touching in a way.

As for the OOTP movie I saw it this weekend as well and left feeling kinda disappointed. I know it was a long book and there was alot to cover but they glossed over some very important things (like umm... the order itself lol) but what was really kinda weird was the battle sceens what was up with the fading in and out thing with the black death eaters and white order flying around looking like some weird non-corpreal entitys? It was a decent movie non the less but it could have been better...

Wow now that i'm done rambling back to your story...
I hope to see another update soon I am enjoying your story very much keep up the great work!

Rob

Matilda posted a comment on Sunday 15th July 2007 2:26pm for Chapter 17: I'll Be Seeing You (Year 5)

I really love the Dangerverse, and the only reason I haven't reviewed before this is because I've pretty much been reading it continuously since I found it. I hope you're going to stay close to canon when it comes to Fred and George's actions in the fifth book- I don't think that can be improved upon. And there's going to be a conversation involving Graham, he's got to be told some things if he's staying in the Den, right? But really, I'm sure I'll be fine with anything you write, I'm not a critical reader, and you write very well. I especially like the Dangerverse beause it is much kinder to Sirius and Remus, two of my favorite characters, then canon is, as well as being long, well written, and frequently updated. Thank you for writing it.

MonkeyAxman1302 posted a comment on Sunday 15th July 2007 9:04am for Chapter 17: I'll Be Seeing You (Year 5)

Great chapter!

I really liked how you ended that with Harry thinking of his parents, its very real of the characters you've developed throughout these Dangerverse stories.

There was this definite feeling of wonder whilst the were playing with fire, especially the fire wrought clothing. Very magical. Please I beg thee, don't keep using "My Lady", or if you do keep it in the sarcastic/comic sense you are. That works.

Loved the duel between Hermione and Ginny although I thought it seemed a bit obvious that she sort of threw it. Not the Magical one, but in choosing the forms one over the physical combat. I think it would have been more believable had she taken Ginny to the three rounds. Saying that, I think the stuff you did after with Meaghan and the subtle stuff at the Gryffindor table that Minerva noticed proved that she deserved it. I'm just commenting on how I felt that scene could have worked better. I still liked it though.

Very interested with the whole talk about Letha and Sirius's baby being important in some way. The allusions to some device were enticingly cruel in there mystery.

Thanks for writing.
Monkey

Prongsie posted a comment on Saturday 14th July 2007 6:14pm for Chapter 17: I'll Be Seeing You (Year 5)

Ha! Loved it (and the fact that you updated twice in one week). Question: in the prophecy of this year, there's this line (three actually, but am rather lazy): Sing, then, O twin, of royal red,

And bring twofold rewards of glee

And necessary foolery. And in chapter 14 Gred and Forge are trying to figure out through Ginny where Harry's staying, and they fail and one of them says melodramatically to the other "Blablabla, Oh twin of mine". Now, we all know that the twins are gleeful, that they fool whoever they want but especially when it's necessary (think Umbridge in canon), and that there're two of them. Now (and I know you propably won't answer, but hey, you never know), could it be that that line tells us about them? Anyway, again, I loved it, and can't wait for the next chappie.

Toodles!

karina82 posted a comment on Saturday 14th July 2007 2:32pm for Chapter 17: I'll Be Seeing You (Year 5)

it's good to see Hermione step up and have Ginny challenge her for the alpha female role.

poor Draco, i really hope he does pull through and not die.

Claire1 posted a comment on Saturday 14th July 2007 11:33am for Chapter 17: I'll Be Seeing You (Year 5)

Awesome chapter as always! I agree she punch Sirius gave Lucius would fit wonderfully in this story. Keep up the good work!

Deborahsu posted a comment on Saturday 14th July 2007 11:04am for Chapter 17: I'll Be Seeing You (Year 5)

I do love the Danger universe ... and am delighted with UPDATES!!!! I'm glad that Harry & Ginny FINALLY got together. We've been leading up to it for quite some time, you know. But there HAD to be a Cho episode,didn't there? And a new baby on the way! How fabulous! That's going to be an interesting little person. No doubt about it!

xohorsegal752ox posted a comment on Saturday 14th July 2007 6:33am for Chapter 17: I'll Be Seeing You (Year 5)

Brilliant as always.
I eagerly await the next up date.
Keep it up!
~L-Dawg <33

graup posted a comment on Saturday 14th July 2007 5:05am for Chapter 17: I'll Be Seeing You (Year 5)

Enjoyed the latest missive.

skyangyl posted a comment on Saturday 14th July 2007 1:53am for Chapter 17: I'll Be Seeing You (Year 5)

Avid reader, not so much of an avid reviewer! Loved this chapter, even read the end note, since I'll be seeing OotP this afternoon...

I did have one question - did you get into detail on how Remus unlocked Harry's powers, or did it just happen?

Excited to see more of this,
Kristin

johnsmith posted a comment on Friday 13th July 2007 11:28pm for Chapter 17: I'll Be Seeing You (Year 5)

truthfully dont care if u dont update again that fast. i appreciate it. iv got nothin better to do. i just reread nightmares of futures past again. then all of dangerverse im runnin outta things to read again so thanks. and btw i really do love your story. this is the most original story i believe iv ever read. or atleast that i can remember. hard to tell. its before noon so im not at my best.

Maddie Potter posted a comment on Friday 13th July 2007 9:00pm for Chapter 17: I'll Be Seeing You (Year 5)

Yay! Go Anne!

I should probably be reviewing every chapter, but never mind. These last chapters have been wonderful. I have been waiting forever it seems for H/G to get together!

Wow, I have been reading your stories for over a year now, isn't that amazing? And I am still as enthralled with your work.

One thing that I think you have left behind a little was the Bloody Baron... Do you remember my first ever review for you? It was on ff.net and I had come to some strange conclusion about Salazar Slytherin... To have him never mentioned again D:

I hope you realize this is the longest review I have ever written... you should feel privileged. It's making up for all the other chapters I was too lazy to review.

Waiting patiently for your next chapter,
Maddie xox