Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Keeroo92 posted a comment on Saturday 12th March 2011 2:01am for Chapter 18: It's Magic, You Know (Year 5)

Aah... It's always satisfying to see Dumbitch taken down a few pegs! Great job!

PrayingForMercy posted a comment on Monday 29th December 2008 10:20pm for Chapter 18: It's Magic, You Know (Year 5)

Oh, I remember this chapter.. one of the last I read last time.
It's going to end too soon, you know.

Prodipan Sengupta posted a comment on Monday 16th July 2007 8:32am for Chapter 18: It's Magic, You Know (Year 5)

you know what,seeing your update notice third time in as many days really made my day...err,night(it's 3.00a.m. local time).
good luck with you new job,but please don't forget the story.
it will be a real tragedy if this masterpiece remain unfinished.
best of luck,once again.

Kelly posted a comment on Monday 16th July 2007 7:12am for Chapter 18: It's Magic, You Know (Year 5)

Another great chapter - thanks for posting! I loved the little 'pet the turtle' bit. Godd luck with the job, even if it *is* taking you away from writing these wonderful fics. *pouts*

Fenris Ulf posted a comment on Monday 16th July 2007 6:45am for Chapter 18: It's Magic, You Know (Year 5)

Thanks for another quick update! I love the pranks of Professer Umbridge. Even though this last prank stinks :P Is this the potion they were brewing the one that needs a special spell to clean?

Rob

Claire1 posted a comment on Monday 16th July 2007 5:24am for Chapter 18: It's Magic, You Know (Year 5)

Awesome chapter, with a record update time! I think we can all survive if you don't keep this up, though it was nice while it lasted. I love that you included Graham and Maya in den night. I also enjoyed the conversation between Tonks and Aletha.

Lostchyld posted a comment on Monday 16th July 2007 12:41am for Chapter 18: It's Magic, You Know (Year 5)

It's brilliant and I don't want it to end.

Cheers.

-Caet

busted posted a comment on Sunday 15th July 2007 11:01pm for Chapter 18: It's Magic, You Know (Year 5)

Ohh also wanted to mention It would be good to see some more ginny and harry time together cause everyone loves that stuff :P well i do anyway.

busted posted a comment on Sunday 15th July 2007 10:57pm for Chapter 18: It's Magic, You Know (Year 5)

Damn I was loving the quick updates :( Hope you like your new job..

MonkeyAxman1302 posted a comment on Sunday 15th July 2007 10:32pm for Chapter 18: It's Magic, You Know (Year 5)

Great Chapter!

A real treat to have three in a week, thanks muchly!

I like how you explained the sword thing so clearly and quickly. Almost sounds like it would be better to have Harry as the leader, or at least that he is better suited, except for the lack of an heir.

Thanks for writing, can't wait for me this is getting good!
Monkey

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Sunday 15th July 2007 10:23pm for Chapter 18: It's Magic, You Know (Year 5)

The Danger pun was so bad and yet so funny. I also loved the way of putting Dens together and turning the DA into a true army. The pranks played on Umbridge are very fun indeed though I am a little concerned about what Cho may do. Wonderful as always.

Good luck with your new job and when you have a little time, more please!

amulder posted a comment on Sunday 15th July 2007 9:31pm for Chapter 18: It's Magic, You Know (Year 5)

A full time job? Wow, congratulations. I hope you don't have to work on Saturday...

flows nicely. interesting to see the Pride from an outsider's (Maya's) perspective.

best
...art

Prongsie posted a comment on Sunday 15th July 2007 9:23pm for Chapter 18: It's Magic, You Know (Year 5)

Loved it. Hm, could it be that there's another Pride/Pack/dunno forming? With Graham, Maya, perhaps Natalie and the Jordans... :) Guessing, as usual. Thanx for the great update!

Blocker posted a comment on Sunday 15th July 2007 7:34pm for Chapter 18: It's Magic, You Know (Year 5)

I remember old times. They were great. I miss you. ha ha, I miss old times. think it was great.

Maddie Potter posted a comment on Sunday 15th July 2007 7:04pm for Chapter 18: It's Magic, You Know (Year 5)

I could get used to this... But, alas, you shall begin work.

I *love* the slugs. They were brilliant! I hope you can update again soon!!!

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Sunday 15th July 2007 6:07pm for Chapter 18: It's Magic, You Know (Year 5)

*laughs* I love what's happening to Madame Umbridge (for some reason, mis-spelling her first name as Dolores seems so appropriate) and I look forward to more headaches for her. The rest of the chapter was an enjoyable slice of life bit that shows that life goes on, even in the midst of difficulties.

Excellent read!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

"Dolores" is the correct spelling of Umbridge's first name. What were you thinking it was?

sunrisesunset posted a comment on Sunday 15th July 2007 5:11pm for Chapter 18: It's Magic, You Know (Year 5)

3 days, 3 chappies - I think you're spoiling us!

You have a great talent for making everyday occurrences fascinating to read. As always, I can't wait to see what happens next!

Where do you get your inspiration? Not so much for the actual events, but for the love and affection that suffuse the Pack and Pride.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

From a wonderful family and set of friends. Love my real-life Pack!

Matilda posted a comment on Sunday 15th July 2007 4:53pm for Chapter 18: It's Magic, You Know (Year 5)

It's wonderful. I'm so glad you wrote this chapter before you got your job, because I don't think I would have been able to wait to find out about the sword and what happened to Graham. I really liked it.