Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Keeroo92 posted a comment on Saturday 12th March 2011 2:31am for Chapter 19: When We Shall See with Clearer Sight (Year 5)

Poor Hermione... She just had to fall for the guy who makes being oblivious an art form. I hope they get together eventually. Nicely done on Hermiones tantrum. It was a very realistic scene. Well done!

PrayingForMercy posted a comment on Monday 29th December 2008 10:47pm for Chapter 19: When We Shall See with Clearer Sight (Year 5)

It's yoooooooou! Lol.
Damnit.. Dursley?

bgoldnyxnet posted a comment on Wednesday 18th July 2007 8:15am for Chapter 19: When We Shall See with Clearer Sight (Year 5)

Great stuff.

Why do I suspect that the note on Umbridge's door was written by someone in the Pride? Don't answer that, it was rhetorical.

MonkeyAxman1302 posted a comment on Wednesday 18th July 2007 8:10am for Chapter 19: When We Shall See with Clearer Sight (Year 5)

Grrr! Argh!!! Grrr!!! Argh!! Was that convincing enough as a one man angry mob? Please update like this forever its great. So annoying that real life gets in the way.

Gotta love the Siss didn't have a high tolerance for idiots!

Despite my thoughts that the Slytherins had to come up with the mean version of Weasley is our King before the Gryffie's changed it back in canon. I still loved it though, especially at the end when they sung it for all the Weasleys. Genius that was!

Putting yourself in a story, is also cool!

Can't wait for more!
Thanks for writing.
Monkey

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Well, in canon, Draco Malfoy wrote the mean version. So I thought it was fitting to have Draco Black write the good version in DV.

Fenris Ulf posted a comment on Wednesday 18th July 2007 3:39am for Chapter 19: When We Shall See with Clearer Sight (Year 5)

OK that wasn't nice leaving us like that. Was the note a prank? Is someone betraying Harry? Is Dumbledore going to show up with lemon drops laced with LSD for everyone? Stay tuned for the next chapter of Facing Danger

Btw placing yourself in the portrait fits into the story pretty well after all you do have complete control of thier fate so you should give them advice to be happy before you start doing more nasty things to them.


Rob

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Tuesday 17th July 2007 6:14pm for Chapter 19: When We Shall See with Clearer Sight (Year 5)

Heh, loads of fun all around here. I suspect Nott's going to find that Harry & Co. are much better allies than the ones he's had in the past. The Quidditch game was quite nicely done and it will be interesting to watch how things go between Ron and Lavender before he realizes that it's really Hermione that suits him (perhaps she gets as bad a case of the jealousies as Cho did?). 'Twill also be interesting to see who left that note for Madame Umbridge and if 'tis real or not. Personally, I'd just as soon see her take a fall earlier and exit, permanently.

karina82 posted a comment on Tuesday 17th July 2007 4:32pm for Chapter 19: When We Shall See with Clearer Sight (Year 5)

hope hermione doesn't have to wait to long for ron.

Prodipan Sengupta posted a comment on Tuesday 17th July 2007 4:06pm for Chapter 19: When We Shall See with Clearer Sight (Year 5)

i don't mind you in a painting,it's actually quiet humorous,but please make sure of two things a)you don't need your head examined for being in your own story(that is,you don't get confused about in which universe you truly belong,earth or dangerverse) and b)please don't try to take over the main chr(i know you said you won't,but as they say,it's a very very slippery slope,and you need constant vigilence

csktech posted a comment on Tuesday 17th July 2007 1:10pm for Chapter 19: When We Shall See with Clearer Sight (Year 5)

:::Unpacks his can of Acme shouted delights( Patend pending::: Like many others I love this story and all of the various AU's that it has spawned. Please please please, Update as often as you can.

PS the self insert was sorta kinda cute.

Hugs
Kyle

MarinePotterfan posted a comment on Tuesday 17th July 2007 11:56am for Chapter 19: When We Shall See with Clearer Sight (Year 5)

Great chapter

Maddie Potter posted a comment on Tuesday 17th July 2007 9:20am for Chapter 19: When We Shall See with Clearer Sight (Year 5)

Woohooooooooooo!

Hermione admitted it! Yay!

I got the alert when I woke up and I was like "Damn, I have to get ready for school," but then the car wouldn't start so -thank God- I got an extra 15 minutes to read this chapter. And what a wonderful chapter it is. But where were Meghan (sp?) and Nevile? They weren't there!

And self-inserting is fine. She didn't take up much more attention than any other OC.

Oooohhh... Who is going to help Umbitch???

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Tuesday 17th July 2007 5:01am for Chapter 19: When We Shall See with Clearer Sight (Year 5)

My Sweet-Wolfie Poo is one name I suspect Harry would never live down if he ever allowed Ginny to call him that in front of the others. I think Draco would come back from the grave just to tease him about it.

Loved the line "he could hear the quiet whimpers of someone who didn’t have the strength left to pretend he wasn’t crying". Hermione's new song lyrics were also superb. I like the self-insertion as it wasn't too intrusive. Why do I think the note is a trick by Theo and the Pride? Great chapter. More please!

Broducce posted a comment on Tuesday 17th July 2007 4:37am for Chapter 19: When We Shall See with Clearer Sight (Year 5)

Hey! This has been great! I weep for the loss of so many updates... Alas. We'll just have to wait.

But it's been awesome, and your story's great. ^_^

Jon Cottrell posted a comment on Tuesday 17th July 2007 4:32am for Chapter 19: When We Shall See with Clearer Sight (Year 5)

man (or lady) you rule
i mean this, seriously, you do, keep it up
please

skyangyl posted a comment on Tuesday 17th July 2007 4:24am for Chapter 19: When We Shall See with Clearer Sight (Year 5)

Oooooh, wicked cliffhanger!

I've loved every bit of this so far.

K

Ravenclawchaser68 posted a comment on Tuesday 17th July 2007 12:28am for Chapter 19: When We Shall See with Clearer Sight (Year 5)

Well that was a fun couple days of updates. It was great to see Harry and Ginny finally get together. Too bad Hermione has to suffer a bit longer still. Thanks to you for writing, and to whatever freak occurence in your life gave you so much free time these last few days.
And I wouldn't worry too much about the mob...they'll be pretty well distracted by the end of the week.

Deborahsu posted a comment on Tuesday 17th July 2007 12:06am for Chapter 19: When We Shall See with Clearer Sight (Year 5)

I've LOVED reading chapter after chapter! Get back here & write some more! ;-) How COULD you drop us at such a point? hmmm ???

Really. I love this series and want to see what happens next. Who's giving Harry to Umbridge? Or is it another prank that will finally nail her??

amulder posted a comment on Tuesday 17th July 2007 12:04am for Chapter 19: When We Shall See with Clearer Sight (Year 5)

An amazing amount of output in the past few days. Thank-you. Thank-you very much! I really enjoy reading your stories, and when they come thick-and-fast like this I start to get the same delightful immersion feeling that you get when you're deep into a story.

Nott is an interesting twist. And the note... well you are paralleling canon a fair bit, so we've got either Cho or Marietta here. Maybe both of them, after all, Cho was pretty weirded out by what she thought Harry was doing with his Pride.

I look forward to seeing things unfold. Best wishes with the new job.
...art