Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Elenna123 posted a comment on Wednesday 18th September 2013 10:15pm for Chapter 20: Escapades and Escapes (Year 5)

BTW, is the green leaf pin Sirius has a reference to LOTR, or am I just obsessed?

Anne B. Walsh replied:

I'm sure you're obsessed, but yes, that's a Lorien-leaf pin. My mother has one, and matching earrings. Gifts from my dad, the same day he gave me an Evenstar pendant, just before we left to go see Return of the King for the first time.

PrayingForMercy posted a comment on Monday 29th December 2008 11:22pm for Chapter 20: Escapades and Escapes (Year 5)

Hi ho.


Bye ho.
<3

Mulch Diggums posted a comment on Tuesday 17th June 2008 4:56am for Chapter 20: Escapades and Escapes (Year 5)

Oh great, you've given me another musical to become obsessed with. :-) Sadly, I can't find it on DVD, just YouTube.

Anansii posted a comment on Friday 11th January 2008 8:16am for Chapter 20: Escapades and Escapes (Year 5)

Y'know, you'd think by now it would have at least occurred to Draco that even if that entire vision was completely accurate, all it really shows is a tombstone with his name on it and Luna walking off with Lucius the Louse. Such things as a fake inscription or the entire Order of the Phoenix lurking in ambush just a bit off camera would not show up. Lots of other possibilities too...

Anansii posted a comment on Friday 11th January 2008 8:15am for Chapter 20: Escapades and Escapes (Year 5)

Y'know, you'd think by now it would have at least occurred to Draco that even if that entire vision was completely accurate, all it really shows is a tombstone with his name of it and Luna walking off with Lucius the Louse. Such things as a fake inscription or the entire Order of the Phoenix lurking in ambush just a bit off camera would not show up.

Lostchyld posted a comment on Thursday 16th August 2007 5:12am for Chapter 20: Escapades and Escapes (Year 5)

I might have to write a short titled "Missing Danger" if you don't post a new chapter soon.

Cheers.

-Caet

Amarin Rose posted a comment on Tuesday 14th August 2007 8:06am for Chapter 20: Escapades and Escapes (Year 5)

I've spent the past week reading the main Dangerverse, and I've enjoyed it so much I didn't take time out to write a review, sorry. But this is an amazing universe you've created, and I loved how even giving canon this twist doesn't get rid of all the problems, it just makes it easier for the characters to deal with them. I do hope nothing too bad happens to Draco and Luna - and that Draco doesn't end up accidentally getting kissed by Amanda where Luna sees - but I have faith that you'll fix everything. Can't wait for the next chapter!

LoneWolfe posted a comment on Wednesday 25th July 2007 4:53pm for Chapter 20: Escapades and Escapes (Year 5)

After reading DH, I decided I needed a dose of good fanfic, and immediately thought of your stories. Having read the first three some time ago, I decided I needed a re-read. They pulled me in from the first few sentences, and I spent three days reading your creations (and doing very little else).

I was so intrigued by everything you've had happening that I broke my own rule: I began reading a WIP. I cannot usually stand the suspense and the waiting in between chapters, however, I find this universe so captivating that I'm willing to wait patiently as long as it takes. I've laughed, I've cried, and I've agonized... and I love your OCs. Danger, Letha, and Meghan feel so very real to me, like old and cherished friends.

What's more, not only am I hooked, but I began reading Living with Danger aloud to my mother as I was reding it, and successfully got her hooked on it as well. Can't wait to see what happens next!

hannah posted a comment on Tuesday 24th July 2007 3:42pm for Chapter 20: Escapades and Escapes (Year 5)

Ginny and harry make me laugh! So did Harry trying to talk to Hermione...that was priceless!!

twilightxpanic posted a comment on Sunday 22nd July 2007 6:38pm for Chapter 20: Escapades and Escapes (Year 5)

That last line sounds so foreboding. I can't wait to see what she has planned. :D

booklover posted a comment on Friday 20th July 2007 9:54pm for Chapter 20: Escapades and Escapes (Year 5)

i love this series this is y first review but i have read every book write more!!!! Draco must live!!!!!

MarinePotterfan posted a comment on Friday 20th July 2007 4:56am for Chapter 20: Escapades and Escapes (Year 5)

Great chapter

MPF

xohorsegal752ox posted a comment on Friday 20th July 2007 1:31am for Chapter 20: Escapades and Escapes (Year 5)

Brilliant as always.
I egarly await your next update.
This is a review for chapters 18-20 by the way becasue Ive been camping for the last 5 ddays and havent had access to the internet.
Keep up the good work!!
~L-Dawg <33

Faith1 posted a comment on Thursday 19th July 2007 10:05am for Chapter 20: Escapades and Escapes (Year 5)

aHH!!!!!!! Meh! Meh!! I love Meh!!!!memememememehh!!!! MWAHAHAHA! =]. Also, what does she mean 'with him, we have the world' ? Guessing... she wants to use him like Scrimageour wanted to at the end of the 6th book? "You didn’t start the fight," she said. "But you’re going to finish it." ( I swear, I saw the you didn't start the fi- and I thought it was gonna go into ' We didn't start the fire, it was always burning since the world's been turning...' lol =]) It's Cho, isn't it? Goddess i hate that girl.

MonkeyAxman1302 posted a comment on Thursday 19th July 2007 6:38am for Chapter 20: Escapades and Escapes (Year 5)

Such a great chapter! That has to be one of the best fanfic pranks ever!

Gotta love Draco's lines: "And now I’m back where I didn’t want to be, thank you very much, oh marvelous brain. One of these days I’m taking an eggbeater to you"; and "I suppose if our hearts listened to reason, we wouldn’t have literature."

Really like the stuff your setting up with Umbridge finding out about the DA. Its all happening fast now.

Liked Neville's reaction to the Azkaban breakout, all of there reactions seemed so real. Only criticism would be how your link from the opening scene to them all being in the Den and thinking about the escape seemed to jump to much, and you waited to long with Neville before you let us know what had happened, its still great though.

Really loved how Draco doesn't know what he can do to stop Luna loving him when he has an attraction to that Amanda Smythe. I think its clever how your setting up the vision to possibly come true.

Thanks for writing. We're being spoilt by you!
Monkey

Fenris Ulf posted a comment on Thursday 19th July 2007 6:28am for Chapter 20: Escapades and Escapes (Year 5)

hehehe Poor umbridge! I loved it dancing and singing toilets with a Umbridge hat!

nice!

Rob

Ravenclawchaser68 posted a comment on Thursday 19th July 2007 12:09am for Chapter 20: Escapades and Escapes (Year 5)

You're killing me here! I keep thinking Umbridge is finally going to find Harry, and it doesn't happen. I'm looking forward to that. Good chapter though. I liked the interaction between Ron and Hermione. And of course the bit with the toilets was pretty funny. Thanks for writing!

pnthrgrl343 posted a comment on Wednesday 18th July 2007 11:26pm for Chapter 20: Escapades and Escapes (Year 5)

Hahahaha.

That was great. =) Can't wait to see if the informant is still Marietta, and what happens at the DA meeting, and all the rest. =)

amulder posted a comment on Wednesday 18th July 2007 9:40pm for Chapter 20: Escapades and Escapes (Year 5)

"La la la not LISTENING",

;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

You keep teasing and pleasing us with these lovely chapters. Thank-you, Anne, for this wonderful tale.

Minerva Granger posted a comment on Wednesday 18th July 2007 6:59pm for Chapter 20: Escapades and Escapes (Year 5)

Do I want to know what DH means? Oh, Deathly Hallows. Yes, I will, and I'll tell you how much I enjoyed it, as well. And how much I love your stories, so you'll keep writing them.