Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

PrayingForMercy posted a comment on Monday 29th December 2008 11:40pm for Chapter 21: Share Your Deepest Feelings (Year 5)

GAH. Those poor kids!
Nice work Minerva, Gryffindor courage works out for her alright.

Anansii posted a comment on Friday 11th January 2008 8:18am for Chapter 21: Share Your Deepest Feelings (Year 5)

Oh bother. Sorry about that - first it refused to save and then it did it twice. I don't see a way to delete the extra or I would.

BecauseISaidSo posted a comment on Wednesday 5th September 2007 9:43pm for Chapter 21: Share Your Deepest Feelings (Year 5)

great chapter, I can't wait to see them save Harry. Because Harry is no longer wareing the locket that means that he isn't blood-bonded with Remus right? Will Remus and Danger find a way to have children, like in one of your other storys? I'm just wondering becuase in the summary it says babies and not a baby. But I guess that could be about Charlie and Tonks or Bill and Fleur, either way, I really looking forward to the next chapter.

NickyFox13 posted a comment on Wednesday 5th September 2007 1:04pm for Chapter 21: Share Your Deepest Feelings (Year 5)

There is the mandatory "Dangerverse rocks, the twists and turns are amazing, I love your creativity, you rock in general, update soon..." part of the review.

The only thing I am worried about is Sirius. You managed to twist the part of canon where Sirius escapes out of Azkaban in book three and managed to have Remus, Aletha and Danger to break Sirius out of jail, which is not bad, let me assure you.

...It's JKR's canon I am worried about. He dies this year as everybody who's read OotP knows, and it would be very cruel and unusual to kill him when he is married to Aletha, who is pregnant with not even born baby Marcus. There's no need to forget Meghan, who happens to be twelve. So killing him is pure evil with the canon you have so greatly created.

I think it would make a wonderfully interesting (not to mention a bit evil) plot twist to see not only how Harry reacts to Sirius' death but the Pack and Pride.

I think, yes, you should kill him and then, after sixth or seventh year, maybe even earlier if you please, (later if you feel evil), Harry, the rest of the Pack and Pride (you can include anyone else to help if you would like) bring him out of the Veil. The Pride got Neville's parents back from permanent insanity, why could they not bring back Sirius from the Veil? It would be hard to sound plausible, but it's a worth a try to come up with a good reason as to how he gets back.

Yes, in that long bunch of paragraphs, I explained what I'd like to see in your story, but it is up to you what you choose to do in the rest of the series, as it IS your story after all.

I want to end with "You rock!" and "Update soon!"

hjdevnull posted a comment on Tuesday 4th September 2007 12:24am for Chapter 21: Share Your Deepest Feelings (Year 5)

Intense chapter. Very well-written and moved at a great pace. Still, you know you've gone majorly AU when Ron Weasley is the voice of reason in crisis. =)

Can't wait to see what happens next. This chapter came out a lot sooner than I thought it would -- here's to hoping that the muse and the free time to write continue to grace your presence.

karina82 posted a comment on Sunday 2nd September 2007 4:44pm for Chapter 21: Share Your Deepest Feelings (Year 5)

dang it, this chapter just had to end on a angsty point.
please updated soon.

Alex Tremaine posted a comment on Friday 31st August 2007 11:34am for Chapter 21: Share Your Deepest Feelings (Year 5)

Let's see.

I could spend a thousand words trying to tell you just how much I like your Dangerverse, and how the twists and turns of the saga equal or exceed the writings of almost everyone I read on a regular basis, and that only the Sunrise/set over Britain series is higher in my favorite list.

Or, I could stop writing things you have to take the time to read and let you get back to amazing me some more.

Thanks for the read.

stargirl404 posted a comment on Friday 31st August 2007 2:33am for Chapter 21: Share Your Deepest Feelings (Year 5)

Gosh, it's getting interesting! I'm looking forward to when Ron and Hermione get together, lol. Please update soon!

Prongsie posted a comment on Thursday 30th August 2007 6:51am for Chapter 21: Share Your Deepest Feelings (Year 5)

Okay, an additional review (go me!): I don't know whether you know the song, but since you use songs so often... You might like to listen to 'Little Joanna' from McFly. Why? There's a part of the lyrics that goes like this: 'And I'm starting to believe that danger's never near, when Joanna is here'. Now, tricky question: who do we know who's called Joanna? Or Joanne, for that matter? And an even trickier question (going for gold here): who do we know that goes by the nickname of Danger? :)
I noticed it 2 minutes ago, and thought it was too good to hold back. Hope you liked it!

Grtz

insertparagraph posted a comment on Tuesday 28th August 2007 9:04am for Chapter 21: Share Your Deepest Feelings (Year 5)

o.O

Oh, BLOODY hell. PLEASE tell us Chapter 22 will be posted soon.

MonkeyAxman1302 posted a comment on Tuesday 28th August 2007 8:44am for Chapter 21: Share Your Deepest Feelings (Year 5)

You're evil you are! Truly evil, leaving us with a cliff hanger like that!

Loved that Harry held so many of them off as well. The fact that the room of requirements password was; Thank you everyone really interested me. Was that alluding to thanking all the founders, or thanking everyone in the room!

Great chapter, can't wait for more!
Monkey

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Tuesday 28th August 2007 7:11am for Chapter 21: Share Your Deepest Feelings (Year 5)

LOL at the DA House with a Manticore mascot. The whole DA scene was brilliant, especially the Lena jokes. That final scene between Minerva and Meghan was great. I'm guessing they took the wrong chains when they shared it so Ginny has Harry's. Wonderful stuff. More please. That spell is positively evil.

LoneWolfe posted a comment on Tuesday 28th August 2007 4:13am for Chapter 21: Share Your Deepest Feelings (Year 5)

AAAARGH!!! You are an evil evil person... such a cliffhanger!

Excellently written, as always, and of course I can't wait to see what happens next. Love the combination of elements from the movie and the book. I really want to see Umbridge go down in flames!

haylared posted a comment on Tuesday 28th August 2007 4:08am for Chapter 21: Share Your Deepest Feelings (Year 5)

Oh, no! Not a cliffhanger. Please update again soon, this story is intensely fascinating.

Sherylyn posted a comment on Monday 27th August 2007 5:16pm for Chapter 21: Share Your Deepest Feelings (Year 5)

Oh. good. heck. Umbitch is horrible in canon, but I think you've shown even more of her -- although I do think her actions in your story aren't outside of her character by ANY means. Poor Harry, though... and I *knew* they weren't careful enough w/those pendants earlier. Gah. Not only poor Harry, but poor Ginny, too, w/the guilt she'll feel over that.

I do know how Real Life takes precedence and how much It demands of us... but I also hope that the next chapter might come about pretty quickly, so we can see how the Pack and the Pride handle all this!

Excellent, brilliant job as always! :-)

twilightxpanic posted a comment on Monday 27th August 2007 2:23pm for Chapter 21: Share Your Deepest Feelings (Year 5)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! the suspense will be killing me softly, killing me softly with [it's] words, ahahahaha no. Please please please have Chapter 22 soon! I sooooo cannot wait to see what happens.

norilou posted a comment on Monday 27th August 2007 2:09pm for Chapter 21: Share Your Deepest Feelings (Year 5)

I was very confused while reading this. You jumped scenes so fast it took me a while to figure out what was going on. I felt like you had left out whole paragraphs of action and dialog. What is there is very good, but could have been better if the changes in POV and action were not so abrupt.

Tabitha Potter posted a comment on Monday 27th August 2007 11:47am for Chapter 21: Share Your Deepest Feelings (Year 5)

OMG!!!! Harry!!!!! nooo!!! I didn't think you could make me hate Umbitch more then i did after reading the book and seeing the movie, cause when she hit Harry, then was gunna crucio him, I swear I wanted to leap into the screen and smash her head against a wall till she fainted. But this, honestly, I hate her enough to Crucio her ass then get her kissed be a dementor (I don't believe in using the AK). Well done on making your story so good that I'm actually emotionally invested in it, and damn you for making harry go through that. What is it with writers and making their characters go through hell and back for nothing but plot!! I love love love all the shippage moments in your stories, they're beautiful.
Thanks for updating

CaffeineAddict posted a comment on Monday 27th August 2007 8:40am for Chapter 21: Share Your Deepest Feelings (Year 5)

that is the most evil of all cliff hangers!
great chapter lol.

Deborahsu posted a comment on Monday 27th August 2007 7:31am for Chapter 21: Share Your Deepest Feelings (Year 5)

Where's Harry?? When will they find him??? What kind of slowly painful death will Umbridge suffer before they lock her in Azkaban (yeah, I know that won't work! LOL!)????

Coming soon, I hope!