Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Nenya posted a comment on Monday 9th December 2013 3:34pm for Chapter 23: A Guess and A Gateway (Year 5)

Wow, Letha used the Killing Curse? How did I miss that?! Also, will the Gateway to Hades play any further part in the series? It has a lot of potential as a plot point...

Keeroo92 posted a comment on Saturday 12th March 2011 12:51pm for Chapter 23: A Guess and A Gateway (Year 5)

No! Not Sirius! *cries* hasn't he been through enough?

piltad posted a comment on Thursday 9th October 2008 5:13pm for Chapter 23: A Guess and A Gateway (Year 5)

wow gutsy call but I like it... I am one of the odd folk that think there is a war and there to be killing involved since that is what a war is all about I am happy you did this all on your own Bravo...

KingsleyforPM posted a comment on Sunday 11th November 2007 4:43pm for Chapter 23: A Guess and A Gateway (Year 5)

WTF

you crazy!

MonkeyAxman1302 posted a comment on Monday 22nd October 2007 8:15am for Chapter 23: A Guess and A Gateway (Year 5)

Great chapter! Really mean ending, but I'm not sure you'd follow cannon so faithfully and kill Sirius considering how AU the Dangerverse is. At the same time you could say that it would be the think your fan's would least expect because its what Rowling did!

Nice link to Book 7 and the Deathly Hallows.

As every, thanks for writing!
Monkey

Aki posted a comment on Tuesday 16th October 2007 10:17pm for Chapter 23: A Guess and A Gateway (Year 5)

You are so mean! Well, a good kind of 'mean', one who makes the reader curse and swear and chase after the next chapter! Anyway, I was so upset by the implication that Sirius is a goner that I went back to the first story, 'Living with Danger' to re-read some of the prophecies and dreamscape you described there. Came to the conclusion that you were just 'toying' with our emotions, right? In all the dreams that Danger described, especially the ones of her wedding with Remus, Sirius was there. She has prophetic dreams, right? So Sirius can't be died. Unless he's only there in spirit which is a really poor excuse. So you won't do it. You are too good a writer not to have thought of such a big loophole in the plot.
Now I can rest easy. Right? (Hopeful gleam in eye.)

jj84gal posted a comment on Tuesday 16th October 2007 5:15pm for Chapter 23: A Guess and A Gateway (Year 5)

no, no, no, no, nooooo! I knew it was coming I was just in denial. Please post the next chapter soon, cause I just can't stand it, it makes me want to cry

bookaholic_au posted a comment on Tuesday 16th October 2007 9:59am for Chapter 23: A Guess and A Gateway (Year 5)

Oooooh! That was clever! I was really worried the first time I read this, but that was a truly ingenius little clause there!


Thank you so much

Clegg posted a comment on Tuesday 16th October 2007 9:47am for Chapter 23: A Guess and A Gateway (Year 5)

Ugh... Why in the bloody hell did I start this story when you wern't done with it? All of the Danger storys are amazing, and this one is even more so. I'm just hoping that I don't go insane over waiting for you to finish it. :) Best of luck with writing, eh?

~Clegg

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Monday 15th October 2007 8:15pm for Chapter 23: A Guess and A Gateway (Year 5)

Poor "Mrs" Danger, I know why Sirius is so desperate but she can't help him like that. I love the way Ginny calls them all "Mr" and "Mrs" nickname. I like Ginny's cool logic behind why she isn't fighting yet. It's really good to read someone who isn't sulking because adults tell her she's too young.

I love the scene where Danger prevents them from being able to kill but if Sirius has just fallen through the veil regardless, he's stuffed. Excellent chapter as always. You know I want more ASAP.

callie posted a comment on Monday 15th October 2007 7:34pm for Chapter 23: A Guess and A Gateway (Year 5)

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you diddn't you can't have

i thought you were going to save him

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

Maddie Potter posted a comment on Monday 15th October 2007 8:46am for Chapter 23: A Guess and A Gateway (Year 5)

OMFGWTF?!?!?!?

I *need* an update. IS SIRIUS DEAD? D :

<3 Maddie

hahaheeheehaha posted a comment on Monday 15th October 2007 5:54am for Chapter 23: A Guess and A Gateway (Year 5)

ooh sudden thought. Does Crouch have the Dark Mark? If so, Sirius isn't dead! yay! *purposely doesn't think about what would happen if he didn't have the Dark Mark*

hahaheeheehaha posted a comment on Monday 15th October 2007 5:51am for Chapter 23: A Guess and A Gateway (Year 5)

I DO WANT TO HURT YOU! but I won't if you update soon *very non-subtle hint* you didn't kill Sirius off again did you? They need all four pack-parents! You can't! Well technically you can because it's your story but that's beside the point! I don't want you to! Please update soon, or I'm going for my friends and the pitchforks :P

Fenris Ulf posted a comment on Monday 15th October 2007 5:09am for Chapter 23: A Guess and A Gateway (Year 5)

you can still write as long as we don't hurt your upper extremities. Knee's can be lots of fun. I hope he pulls through in time. Harry found a room with lots of time magic why can't he fix it? :) OK well hopefully we don't have to wait to long to figure out what happened.


Rob

pnthrgrl343 posted a comment on Monday 15th October 2007 4:36am for Chapter 23: A Guess and A Gateway (Year 5)

Stop running and start writing!

Evil cliffies.....

(Good chapter otherwise *grins*

Chunky posted a comment on Monday 15th October 2007 4:05am for Chapter 23: A Guess and A Gateway (Year 5)

'This is me running away from my nice fans who really don't want to hurt me, because I can't write if I'm hurt...' Oh? Is that so? Did you ever think of the fact that we could just torture you to give us the information we need to complete your story ourselves? *cackles madly*

A well, not going to happen, I know. Besides, I'm not evil enough for something like this ;) Good chapter, as well as the story. So many things we KNOW will happen, so many things you make us think we know what will happen.... fun stuff, but it gives me a headache XD keep writing please? This is my clear No.2 on the 'Best FanFics Ever' list, right after 'This means War' by the devine Jeconais XD

Sphinxey posted a comment on Monday 15th October 2007 3:39am for Chapter 23: A Guess and A Gateway (Year 5)

You are cruel. Really cruel. And I don't want to hurt you, just torture you mentally til you start writing again.

Antigone posted a comment on Monday 15th October 2007 2:49am for Chapter 23: A Guess and A Gateway (Year 5)

Okaaaaaaaaaay.... wonderful chapter, really, but that's just mean. And you need to update. Really soon. Like... tomorrow soon. Please? Pretty please?

impliedauthor posted a comment on Monday 15th October 2007 2:05am for Chapter 23: A Guess and A Gateway (Year 5)

Ohhh... I've got to know, you've got to update ASAP, I have to know if Sirius dies in your version of Harry Potter!