Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Keeroo92 posted a comment on Saturday 12th March 2011 1:28pm for Chapter 24: Reciprocity (Year 5)

Nice save. Now I don't have to throw any tomatoes at you for killing off Sirius. ;)

piltad posted a comment on Thursday 9th October 2008 5:34pm for Chapter 24: Reciprocity (Year 5)

BOOOOO!!!! I was hoping you would go with I think you owe me one more death in this battle you said people and as much as I hate to say it think you need someone Harry knows not a nobody or DE.

dzio posted a comment on Tuesday 18th March 2008 11:13am for Chapter 24: Reciprocity (Year 5)

Ok, I just had one of those crazy thoughts that come to you at 1AM after 6th coffee. With this little thing with Lucius in this chapter I thought that maybe Luna's vision wasn't Draco dead and buried and her going off with Lucius? I mean, it didn't feel right from the begining - I can't really imagine Lucius singing with her like this. So, here we have Lucius planting some kind of magic link with Draco. What if somehow they get switched by it, or maybe mixed somehow, and Lucius form Luna's vision is not really Lucius, but Draco in his father's body? Or part Lucius and part Draco? I really can't see Luna doing what she did in the vision otherwise. And this way you can kill off Draco, but not really. ;) Did it make any sense?

LilyPad posted a comment on Saturday 3rd November 2007 9:29am for Chapter 24: Reciprocity (Year 5)

You know, now I'm thinking that you're not actually going to kill Draco. You're foreshadowing too much. I think that you're going to wind us all up, then do something that fulfills the vision and lets him live--or kills someone else.

MonkeyAxman1302 posted a comment on Monday 22nd October 2007 8:50am for Chapter 24: Reciprocity (Year 5)

Wow! Great chapter. Loved the bits with James and Lilly. As I've read most of the other DV stories where the Potter's come back and join the Pack I kind of got confused as to how they would relate to Letha and the rest. Just to clarify back story, they went to Hogwarts with her so knew her quite well?

On one hand killing Marcus was very sad and mean considering he was an unborn baby. On the other though it was a bit of a cop out really as we never knew the character, he was just a name.

Thanks for writing.
Monkey

Fenris Ulf posted a comment on Monday 22nd October 2007 4:56am for Chapter 24: Reciprocity (Year 5)

YAY Sirius Lived!! poor marcus at least lilly and james will take care of him. Can't wait to see how Harry suckers old moldy. Time to read the next chapter! (yes i got to this one a bit late)

darkangel628 posted a comment on Friday 19th October 2007 8:30am for Chapter 24: Reciprocity (Year 5)

PLEASE DON'T KILL DRACO!!!

darkangel628 posted a comment on Friday 19th October 2007 8:28am for Chapter 24: Reciprocity (Year 5)

DO NOT KILL MY DRACO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Thursday 18th October 2007 9:03pm for Chapter 24: Reciprocity (Year 5)

As soon as I heard voices, I figured it would be them. What I didn't expect was the cord explanation of why Harry isn't dead either. Poor little Marcus, though I suspect James's cryptic remark means he'll only be with James and Lily until Aletha is pregnant again. I like the way you interweave such sadness with the joy of Harry meeting his parents. The DoM scenes are excellent.

I also like that Lucius takes the opportunity to hook into Draco's magic and Draco's current idiocy. Most of all, I'm looking forward to Harry suckering Voldemort.

You keep trying to make us think Draco is going to die for good but I don't see it happening. There'll be a way out I suspect.

callie posted a comment on Thursday 18th October 2007 12:20pm for Chapter 24: Reciprocity (Year 5)

awwwwwwwww poor marcus

and why do you still have to let draco die:(

can't wait till the next chapter

jj84gal posted a comment on Thursday 18th October 2007 11:18am for Chapter 24: Reciprocity (Year 5)

Thank you Thank you Thank you for not killing off padfoot or any of the other pack parents for that matter. I was sad when I read about Marcus though. When will Luna find out about Amanda? Ahh this fic, as much as I love it, is going to drive to drink. You should really "discover" a potion that allows mooney and danger to have kids, and allow letha to have at least one more baby, I want more kids!

Rasgara posted a comment on Thursday 18th October 2007 8:42am for Chapter 24: Reciprocity (Year 5)

awesome im so glad you have been updated quickly. i love your story and ive been following it since the first installement. cant wait for more.

smileys,
Rasgara

hahaheeheehaha posted a comment on Thursday 18th October 2007 4:23am for Chapter 24: Reciprocity (Year 5)

omg! you killed marcus! lethas gonn be devastated! and ur gonna kill off draco? i like dangerverse draco. im not so keen on canon draco, ur dracos much better! ill def re-read year 3 cos ive recently re-read dh... i wanna know what happens next! but not so much i want you to tell me if that makes sense :P please update soon. thanks for writing!

uthamm posted a comment on Thursday 18th October 2007 3:46am for Chapter 24: Reciprocity (Year 5)

Nice. I like the little twists and turns, but the section with Malfoy was just EVIL! What did he do? and 'coughDRACOcough' isn't making me feel better!

Sweet moment with James, Lilly and Marcus.

Musta posted a comment on Thursday 18th October 2007 2:40am for Chapter 24: Reciprocity (Year 5)

And one thing though, I'm actually putting Luna at a higher risk than Draco.

Musta posted a comment on Thursday 18th October 2007 2:25am for Chapter 24: Reciprocity (Year 5)

one, two, three... please review"

Indeed. An excellent chapter, though I already thought that you weren't going to take the canon route anyway.

sejones posted a comment on Thursday 18th October 2007 1:34am for Chapter 24: Reciprocity (Year 5)

I didn't want to say it in the review of two chapters ago, but I thought Aletha's baby would be a logical character to kill. It gives an apropriate level of angst (who doesn't get upset when a baby dies?) while preserving the balance of characters in the pack. I'm still hoping you won't kill Draco.

Bevvie posted a comment on Wednesday 17th October 2007 11:24pm for Chapter 24: Reciprocity (Year 5)

I am glad that Lily and James were there for Marcus, that was a nice touch out of a very sad situation. -- Can't wait to see what happens next!

bookaholic_au posted a comment on Wednesday 17th October 2007 8:04pm for Chapter 24: Reciprocity (Year 5)

I can't fully express my gratitude. But did you have to kill the baby?

Please ignore my whinging. I am not satisfied with anything, it would seem.

Thanks for the quick update.

karina82 posted a comment on Wednesday 17th October 2007 4:37pm for Chapter 24: Reciprocity (Year 5)

man thanks for that authors note and the beginning for i really did need a tissue.

i'm glad sirius is alright but it's so sad that marcus was the one to fall.

looking forward to the scrimmage between voldie and harry.

oh and i really hope you really aren't planing to kill of draco like you hinted in your ending authors note.