Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

fyrecat posted a comment on Sunday 14th March 2010 1:41pm for Chapter 29: The Greatest Gift (Arc 6)

Nice. A very appropriate gift for Cho.
I haven't been bothering to review before now because almost nobody bothers to go back and re-edit their concluded "books".
I must say that I have been enjoying your Danger series quite a bit. They are all well written and refreshingly free of grammar and spelling errors. (YAAAY!!!!)
The only plot point I can think to mention here is the prevalent awareness of Christianity in a culture that would have shunned the religion out of self defense. (nobody wants to be burned at the stake, or told that they are going to hell because they were born magical!)
It's understandable among muggle born, but seems to be likely to be rejected with even greater vehemence by those who are aware of it, than by the purebloods who would never even bother to learn about the foolish religion of those muggle animals.

Any way, I love this universe, and have been enjoying it greatly.
Thanks for sharing it with the rest of us!

MonkeyAxman1302 posted a comment on Monday 30th March 2009 4:41am for Chapter 29: The Greatest Gift (Arc 6)

Great chapter. only criticism would be Luna's ability to see things and dismiss them. it means you have something planned but won't tell us poor readers. its getting so frustrating you meanie!

what will the necklace do?

thanks for writing.
monkey

Hannah3 posted a comment on Thursday 25th September 2008 11:05pm for Chapter 29: The Greatest Gift (Arc 6)

I don't get the necklace...

tommy198 posted a comment on Friday 18th July 2008 5:28am for Chapter 29: The Greatest Gift (Arc 6)

Can't wait to see what happens to Cho. The more evil the better...

P.s wouldn't it make more sense calling the chapters year 5 part 2 or year 5/2 or something ike that rather than arc 6?

millie johanson posted a comment on Sunday 13th July 2008 5:51pm for Chapter 29: The Greatest Gift (Arc 6)

Hello, I love your ideas for these stories and I hope you write more Pleaseeeeeeeeeee soon I have been waiting like all your other readers.

Keep up the good works

Miss Millie

LoneWolf282 posted a comment on Sunday 6th July 2008 10:13am for Chapter 29: The Greatest Gift (Arc 6)

One of the most interesting angles I've seen used since I started reading FanFic! Already reread the series since the last update, and am waiting patiently for the next one.

gtray123 posted a comment on Tuesday 10th June 2008 9:27pm for Chapter 29: The Greatest Gift (Arc 6)

Why,

First off just lwt me say its been a while and I had to go back and review some of the previous chapters. Now on to the review. I like this chapter, the interaction of the characters and the dialouge is well placed and intriguing. However, it seems as if the flow wasn't quite there. Maybe it's because its been so long but somwthing just seemed off (although that could be due to a lack of action in this chapter as well). I can't wait for the next update and just want you to know if you keep writing I'll keep reading. 'til next time

Graup posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 12:21pm for Chapter 29: The Greatest Gift (Arc 6)

You have a quick wit and an industrial-sized imagination for all of the plots and twists you have hatched here.

I could call you more evil than Voldemort due to the amount of trouble surrounds your heroes and heroines. He never went to some of the lengths you have used to torture these good people.

However, comparing you to Voldemort isn't quite right either, because the characters you have created are alive and functioning quite well.

Good on you for your fantastic imagination, your "non-borrowed" ideas, and the pace you set.

Thanks for sharing your story.

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Sunday 18th May 2008 11:12pm for Chapter 29: The Greatest Gift (Arc 6)

LOL at the evil twin idea. Got to love the way Hermione's mind is always working and now she's sharing her thoughts with Ron. Loved the idea of Meghan in that house and it getting lonely. Excellent revenge on Cho at the end but I suspect JKR never would have used it as it requires knowledge of why 30 pieces of silver would be a problem for Cho. Great chapter. So nice to see this continued. More please.

kutekess posted a comment on Sunday 18th May 2008 7:35am for Chapter 29: The Greatest Gift (Arc 6)

I hate to sound stupid, as i'm sure there is some refrence but I don't understand what they did too Cho: I'm just guessing something to do with Romans

bobthepurple posted a comment on Thursday 15th May 2008 3:12pm for Chapter 29: The Greatest Gift (Arc 6)

This story has been one of the most effectively written character driven pieces I've read in a while. Good job, if only you'd crank out faster...

Puck1 posted a comment on Tuesday 13th May 2008 12:02pm for Chapter 29: The Greatest Gift (Arc 6)

Should I be scared now? j/k. Great job so far. It took me a few seconds to get the silver reference...I've not read a Bible in a while. Could Peeves prank someone, please?

Viv posted a comment on Wednesday 7th May 2008 5:21pm for Chapter 29: The Greatest Gift (Arc 6)

Interesting and enjoyable as always. I wonder how Voldemort's plan will pan out...What is behind Cho's necklace? Will the Den be safe? So many questions.

I'm still not sure what is up with Amanda. Why is Luna playing this game with her? It seems unfair to toy with Draco's affections without his knowledge, and entirely out of character.

Thanks for another great chapter! I look forward to the next.

Matilda posted a comment on Wednesday 7th May 2008 11:36am for Chapter 29: The Greatest Gift (Arc 6)

I liked it, but I'm a little impatient for some of the mysteries to be solved. I mean, I liked the new mystery about Hestia and her shadow, and I'm interested in what's going to happen to Cho, but I hope we're going to find out something soon about Amanda, the sword of decision, the prophecy, or anything really. I'm especially interested in the sword of decision. Anyway, I don't mean to be critical, because I really did like the chapter and I love the dangerverse. And believe me, I completely understand being busy and not having a lot of time. I love updates, but I'm so impressed you've managed to write so much already that you won't hear me complainig about waiting!

OrionHR posted a comment on Wednesday 7th May 2008 10:18am for Chapter 29: The Greatest Gift (Arc 6)

I absolutely LOVE the 30 pieces of silver reference for the revenge on Cho. I hope there is more to this necklace. On the whole a great chapter. I'm very curious about Amanda and her companion and their part with the Pride.

Please keep writing. It's encouraging to me on my own writing project.

the_elusive_snitch posted a comment on Tuesday 6th May 2008 6:48pm for Chapter 29: The Greatest Gift (Arc 6)

Oh marvelous, I absolutely love the 30 pieces of silver reference to Cho selling them out. Keep up the good work on this wonderful series.

Anthony May posted a comment on Tuesday 6th May 2008 12:43pm for Chapter 29: The Greatest Gift (Arc 6)

Well well well, I love this story but almost gave up on it. When I have to re-read a few previous chapters to figure out what is going on I get irritated because I feel like I am missing something. I will have to go back an read from the beginning but I won't until I'm sure that you are committed to finishing this. As always a great read to a great story but please.... update just a little sooner??? Pretty Please?

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Tell you what, we'll switch places. You can have my irritating job, my lousy paycheck, my insane friends, and my fickle muse. I'll bug you for updates. How's that sound?

No hard feelings, truly, but I update as quickly as I can. I am committed to finishing this story. Life is just making it hard at the moment.

Maximum posted a comment on Tuesday 6th May 2008 11:48am for Chapter 29: The Greatest Gift (Arc 6)

Brilliant. Love the necklace - very original. Please update soon!

Patches posted a comment on Sunday 4th May 2008 10:34pm for Chapter 29: The Greatest Gift (Arc 6)

This is a great chapter. I really like the way that Harry dealt with cho. It made a deffinite statement without harming her. 30 pieces of silver indeed. It looks like the Purebloods are about to get a lesson from Moldy Shorts that will tell them something about his character. I really hope it backfires on him. It is really great that Harry and Ginny are doing so well with each other. At least Ginny can tell Harry when he is wrong or headed the wrong direction. I really like the different pairings. Meghan and Neville are great. It is times like this point in their developement that I'm reminded how young she is. Remus and Danger are great. They really show the mature relationship at its best. I look forward to more of this story. Thanks for writing. pms

sunrisesunset posted a comment on Sunday 4th May 2008 7:25pm for Chapter 29: The Greatest Gift (Arc 6)

Binns gets the boot - yay! (About time, too...)

I love how you write dialogue that is both elegant and realistic. How at the same time you manage to convey such warmth and depth of emotion. How your characters tell each other "I love you" in every gesture that they make.

Thank you for providing many wonderful, positive role models for relationships in your story. You don't see that often, and it's a downright shame. Many people don't know what it is that they're missing out on - and never find out.

I think I'm addicted to your writing. I've stuck with you for more than 150 chapters of quality drama, romance, and action/adventure.

I'll be going off to college this fall - being a senior in high school right now. I hope to meet people who share with you the essential kindness that permeates your stories.