Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

dzio posted a comment on Sunday 8th May 2011 12:53pm for Chapter 33: Sleep, Silence, and Secrets (Arc 6)

"reversed the polarity" heeeeeee!!!
for that little reference, you get a jelly baby. :D

MonkeyAxman1302 posted a comment on Monday 30th March 2009 8:31am for Chapter 33: Sleep, Silence, and Secrets (Arc 6)

really liked how u caught out the pritchards; really very clever indeed.

i really like the line "marriage through choice is anything other than the loins pretending to be the heart". this so wonderfully illustrates how sad a purebloods life and belief must be.

thanks for writing.
monkey

PrayingForMercy posted a comment on Thursday 1st January 2009 1:42pm for Chapter 33: Sleep, Silence, and Secrets (Arc 6)

More Neenie! More Selena! More Hagr~ nevermind.

Claire1 posted a comment on Monday 1st September 2008 10:40am for Chapter 33: Sleep, Silence, and Secrets (Arc 6)

Great chapter! The story keeps getting better and better (and harder and harder to predict, other than the things you've been foreshadowing from day 1, of course). Keep up the good work!

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Sunday 31st August 2008 10:38pm for Chapter 33: Sleep, Silence, and Secrets (Arc 6)

The way they tricked Magnus was excellent. I like the way the Purebloods are so prepared to virtually kill off one child to gain more. Excellent writing.

Hehehe, love the idea of Harry using good feelings. This is such a good chapter though I still want to know what's going to happen to Hermione. Great stuff. More please.

Patches posted a comment on Sunday 31st August 2008 7:33pm for Chapter 33: Sleep, Silence, and Secrets (Arc 6)

Wow! A lot going on. I am so sorry Hagrid had to die. That is so sad. Hagrid usually survives. Draco is right though. If Hagrid hadn't died the boys wouldn't have known anything was wrong with the girls and they all probably would have been bitten. I am so sorry Hermione had to take the curse to save Ginny but I don't think it bothers her as much as it would anyone else. I am glad Aletha was able to save Maya. That is horrible to think her own parents did that to her so they could have more children. The fact they might have killed her is appalling. I look forward to finding out what Harry wants with good feelings. That is an interesting idea1! Thanks for writing. I look forward to more of this story. pms

Anthony May posted a comment on Sunday 31st August 2008 4:07pm for Chapter 33: Sleep, Silence, and Secrets (Arc 6)

As always, you are great. I am quite enjoying the build-up and cannot wait for the final confrontation!

dianaflyer posted a comment on Sunday 31st August 2008 8:23am for Chapter 33: Sleep, Silence, and Secrets (Arc 6)

Are there horocruxes in this story? I honestly can't remember how canonesquese this sotry is or is not. Also, now Hermione is a werewolf right? She can't be healed?

When does Draco have to choose? I'm assuming it's soon as it was referenced in this Chapter and what ever happened with his fling girl? Or did it just get too complicated and you came to your senses and left her go off on her own to get killed orff or otherwise written off?

impliedauthor posted a comment on Sunday 31st August 2008 5:20am for Chapter 33: Sleep, Silence, and Secrets (Arc 6)

I like how this story is going. It's very interesting. I hate that Hermione had to become a werewolf too, but I can see how it was definitely necessary. I can't wait to see what Harry and Letha come up with!

BT posted a comment on Sunday 31st August 2008 1:44am for Chapter 33: Sleep, Silence, and Secrets (Arc 6)

You are updating so quickly! Thank you! I like how the plot is really picking up. What happens to Cho, though?

AnnaTigg posted a comment on Sunday 31st August 2008 1:39am for Chapter 33: Sleep, Silence, and Secrets (Arc 6)

Gah, cliffie, you mean thing. However, as this chapter was brill, and you have promised to update so very soon, I will forgive you this once! Glad to see that the unpleasant side of the Pritchard family got their comeuppance. Loved the twins little speech about the recording of their conversation, that was brilliant twinspeak. Very interested by all the prophecy discussion, and looking forward to finding out what Harry and the boys are planning.

tangentsferret posted a comment on Saturday 30th August 2008 11:38pm for Chapter 33: Sleep, Silence, and Secrets (Arc 6)

Happy, happy, happy dance
Updates coming thick and fast
Story moving right along
Inspires this horrid little song

Promised chapter coming soon?
Euphoria: I may swoon!
So labor on, for Labor Day
Whilst I shall swiftly run away

Escaping thus the flood of scorn
That will undoubtedly be born
The rightful due since dawn of time
Of those who mutilate the Rhyme!



(heeheeheeheeheeheehee)(See, Danger and Remus should quit complaining about their Prophecies: it can always be worse!)

callie posted a comment on Saturday 30th August 2008 7:46pm for Chapter 33: Sleep, Silence, and Secrets (Arc 6)

wooo!!!!!!!!!

hehe that was gooooooooood

the man who won i like the sound of that!

Milarqui posted a comment on Saturday 30th August 2008 6:51pm for Chapter 33: Sleep, Silence, and Secrets (Arc 6)

Well, these last chapters have brought out MASSIVE differences with canon:
- Hermione is now a werewolf: I hope that either Ron gets somehow some power like Danger's, because it would be really painful for 'Mione to live in the future with him without it (because, considering the hundreds of clues you have put out there, Ron and Hermione will end together).
- Hagrid is dead: although it is a very sad thing to have one of the most lovable characters in the books dead, at least his death helped to the kids.
- Greyback dead: that's something I applause, that guy was a SOB!
And the non-canon things:
- Draco seems sure that he is going to die before he is 17. However, there is something that could spell his salvation: in the first dream Danger had (the one about her wedding with Remus), Draco is alive and well, although perhaps this wedding will be before Draco is 17...
- I'm glad that Maya's parents have been sent to prison. And I can't believe that they would accept (even gladly, it seems) having their daughter bitten by a werewolf! I hope that they get a life sentence! At least, Maya can count with her uncle, aunt, cousins and, especially, boyfriend, :).
- Harry smelling people's feelings: it sounds interesting, perhaps it can branch out into using smell to know what other people might do in a duel against him...
Finally, I just hope that the chapter you are going to post tomorrow is going to be as good as the whole series! Keep It Up!

bookaholic_au posted a comment on Saturday 30th August 2008 6:49pm for Chapter 33: Sleep, Silence, and Secrets (Arc 6)

Are you having some sort of writ-a-thon? you just keep churning them out. I'm amazed, I've really been enjoying "That which does not kill us" and though the cliffhanger about Ginny's possible lycanthropy was heartstopping, every bit is eminently readable. Amazing.

Lynn Terald posted a comment on Saturday 30th August 2008 5:52pm for Chapter 33: Sleep, Silence, and Secrets (Arc 6)

Three words: EVIL!! EVIL!! EVIL !!

I hate the cliffers and yet I love them, because it means that the story isn't done yet.
You still make me want to yank my hair out and run around screaming, but this chapter was one of the ones that I think I'll wait until the next chapter to do that.

YAY!!! Maya's bastard parents got some of what was coming to them and she got to disappear to a "safe" place. I still can't wait to find out what the consequences of the curse transference are.

This will be the LONGEST weekend ever.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! Monday! Monday! Monday! Monday! (I think this is the first time that I've ever been excited for the week to begin.)

kendiara posted a comment on Saturday 30th August 2008 3:51pm for Chapter 33: Sleep, Silence, and Secrets (Arc 6)

I love being spoiled with the awesome of the updates schedule :)

I wonder (and hope) if Hagrid gets to hang out "upstairs" :)