Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Nenya posted a comment on Wednesday 11th December 2013 1:34pm for Chapter 41: Legends Old and New (Arc 6)

Hold on a mo...at the start of her lecture, was Professor Jones by any chance about to say 'For Aslan's sake'?

Anne B. Walsh replied:

*evil panther cackles evilly* No comment

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Wednesday 22nd June 2011 5:34am for Chapter 41: Legends Old and New (Arc 6)

I loved the fight scene at the end of this. Love this story. I have to agree the trick would only work if you got stupid Death Eaters and not blood thirsty ones.

Mulch Diggums posted a comment on Sunday 12th September 2010 9:11pm for Chapter 41: Legends Old and New (Arc 6)

A Death Eater calling someone "dear?" Really? I can't say I'd believe that, Map or no Map.

dudeman858 posted a comment on Tuesday 13th April 2010 11:24am for Chapter 41: Legends Old and New (Arc 6)

so i don't want to sound rude but when are you going to update this down time on the story is killing me

fyrecat posted a comment on Wednesday 24th March 2010 2:21am for Chapter 41: Legends Old and New (Arc 6)

Aack! I've reached the end of a chapter and there's NOTHING MORE to read! I hate when that happens.
Please update soon!

Carolyn Jinn posted a comment on Sunday 31st January 2010 6:49am for Chapter 41: Legends Old and New (Arc 6)

I do like Dangerverse, although I did have to read this story again (to remind me of the storyline), I did enjoy it.

Having Sirius and some Aurors 'test' Harry and the DA was quite ingenious and clever. I wouldn't like to be Sirius when the other 'adult' pack members find out he was beaten by 'teens'.

Please update soon as I am eagerly awaiting the next part of this wonderful story.

Waywren Truesong posted a comment on Sunday 24th January 2010 12:41am for Chapter 41: Legends Old and New (Arc 6)

Hot werewolves? XD

This is lovely stuff, as always. COMPLETELY worth rereading the whole DV from start.

...did you ever do that file of Joseph? I don't remember it.

ilovewhydouneedtoknow posted a comment on Friday 22nd January 2010 9:52pm for Chapter 41: Legends Old and New (Arc 6)

in living with danger wuts the song that letha plays when moony and padfoot r in the water i know its by bach but wuts is it called?

renfro92w posted a comment on Friday 22nd January 2010 7:07am for Chapter 41: Legends Old and New (Arc 6)

This was a wonderful way to end year 5. I have to say I'm very happy you are seeing this story through. I absolutely love the Dangerverse, and I am terribly eager to know what happens next. These stories hold the same appeal as the actual books, and with years 6 and 7, even more than the originals. Thank you for these!

Deborahsu posted a comment on Monday 18th January 2010 10:50pm for Chapter 41: Legends Old and New (Arc 6)

I've been waiting for an update to this story! The other is okay, this series rocks! And yes, I'm too old to use that term ... LOL!

ilovewhydouneedtoknow posted a comment on Tuesday 12th January 2010 3:43pm for Chapter 41: Legends Old and New (Arc 6)

how intersting that george likes a muggle girl i hope fred doesnt die though and when is draco going to get it?

tangentsferret posted a comment on Tuesday 12th January 2010 12:24pm for Chapter 41: Legends Old and New (Arc 6)

Happily functioning in a state of ignorance, I would not know a Twilight joke if one stood in front of me wearing a nametag. I do know how to recognize extremely welcome updates when they are pointed out to me by authors, however! Yay!

That was fun, although I kind of question Harry's wisdom in unleashing the looks-like-apparition-inside-Hogwarts secret, but I suppose the attacking party was sufficiently carefully chosen that the possibility of leakage was minimal. And off go Gred and Forge, into the world of entrepreneurship. Will we get to witness Molly's reaction? Bet people will hear *that* from London to Hogwarts! (And maybe even in France!) Oh my, I just thought: what if she thinks/assumes that Ron and Gin knew something about the twins' plan in advance and failed to either stop them or notify her? (shudder)I wouldn't want to be them.

Thank you for existing, sorry I haven't been, much, lately (see review on BC for slightly more detail).

HGRHfan35 posted a comment on Tuesday 12th January 2010 5:11am for Chapter 41: Legends Old and New (Arc 6)

So I decided to leave a review anyway. Mainly because you are writing your arse off and you have to be credited for that fact.

Loved how you managed to incorporate the leaving of George & Fred although they really didn't have to. But then again......they wouldn't be Freg & George if they didn't.

Draco ...... men are so clueless at times. But it must be hard on the ladies as well. I do wonder what choice Amanda will make this time around because I'm convinced it will happen again.

Sirius really got a serious arse whooping! He'll be made fun of by the rest of the Pack, that's for sure.

Keep writing Anne and I hope to have time to read the new story on TBC this coming week.

ClarenceRose posted a comment on Sunday 10th January 2010 2:35pm for Chapter 41: Legends Old and New (Arc 6)

When you described a member of the DE rear guard with silvering hair i figured there was something off...
I love Sirius.
So... is Draco figuring out what's going on between Luna and Amanda?
I'm excited for summer action!
Update soon!

ilovewhydouneedtoknow posted a comment on Wednesday 6th January 2010 4:03pm for Chapter 41: Legends Old and New (Arc 6)

oh i love it! but i guessed that the death eaters wernt real. heehee nice with the twilight joke. i cant wait for the next chapter!

kendiara posted a comment on Sunday 3rd January 2010 7:28pm for Chapter 41: Legends Old and New (Arc 6)

Aletha is never going to let him live this down. Heck no one is ever going to let him live this down :)

I wonder how long its going to take Draco to figure out what is going on with Luna/Amanda...he's a boy, someone is going to have to tell him most likely.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for another chapter!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

True, no one will let him live it down, but he may manage to get his reputation back on his own. Draco's going to remain clueless but suspicious for a while yet. You're welcome, you're welcome, you're welcome.

AnnaTigg posted a comment on Sunday 3rd January 2010 5:17pm for Chapter 41: Legends Old and New (Arc 6)

Well, this suddenly makes going back to work tomorrow more bearable...A new chapter of Facing Danger to set me up nicely for the week, lovely. And what a fantastic chapter it is too. More legends and history (which I love, being a historian by nature as well as education, and a mythologist to boot) for us as well as the Pride to enjoy. A modified version of Fred and George's exit, and OWLs/NEWTs as peaceful as any formal exams are ever allowed to be...All this, and a mock Death Eater attack thrown into the mix too! Would hate to be Sirius when the rest of the Pack-Parents hear about his defeat - how many years of teasing would that provide...? So glad FD is back, dare I ask for more as soon as humanly possible....

carolebear posted a comment on Sunday 3rd January 2010 12:39am for Chapter 41: Legends Old and New (Arc 6)

Squeals like a fangirl! Happy New Year to you, too. You posted earlier in the evening than you usually do. *does a happy dance* So the school year ends - does that mean a new Arc, or a new Year?

Okay, I read the previous chapter once (cause I didn't remember reading it) and this chapter twice. Was the Twilight reference Ginny's werewolf joke? That's probably not it, but I'm really dense, as you know. I had to at least guess.

You had me so nervous when the Death Eaters showed up; I didn't figure out something was wonky until the grey haired one in the Entrance Hall was worried about how something would look on her record. What?! So only Harry and Ron knew that it was a feint, huh? Good job, DA!

I reread Taina's review from the last chapter and now I'm worried. What chapter had Amanda's story in it?

And then you were offering kmr77 a tissue because she was going to cry when Draco died... Damn, I keep hoping that a something will happen to change that future, because what a seer Sees shouldn't be set in stone - random chance, or someones decision might change events. (I know I can't change your mind, but a girl can always hope. *sigh*)