Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Wednesday 22nd June 2011 5:43am for Chapter 43: Memories and Muggleborns (Year 6)

Argh. Sorry, I'm having problems reviewing. You may get 6 of these or none. Lovely chapter. I loved that ending. Poor Sirius!

MonkeyAxman1302 posted a comment on Thursday 19th May 2011 7:39am for Chapter 43: Memories and Muggleborns (Year 6)

I liked the muggleborn orphan. Are u alluding to how it went wrong for Tom Riddle or a "might have been" for Harry?

Still loving it and i am very happy you seem to updating as well.

Keep writing.
Monkey

r2291s posted a comment on Saturday 11th September 2010 10:46am for Chapter 43: Memories and Muggleborns (Year 6)

how is it posible to hate you so much!!! your story is like crack lol it keeps me wanting more but there are only two chapters left :-( so i have to stop reading it (i dont want to catch up yet). from the begining of the book it has made me laugh cry and brighten my mood overal and cant wait for the following chapters. because of you im starting my own book with a friend of mine and am supper excited!!! any tips on staying focused and writing the chapters? Again thanks for being such an amazing write and i look foward to more chapters.
Sincerely
RJ a devoted fan!
ps: did i mention im excited lol

derky4 posted a comment on Sunday 18th July 2010 11:48pm for Chapter 43: Memories and Muggleborns (Year 6)

WHERE ARE YOU???

sarahgirl12384 posted a comment on Saturday 3rd July 2010 12:53am for Chapter 43: Memories and Muggleborns (Year 6)

I just finished reading the dangerverse Main stories tonite... well, 2 in the morning. I am loving these stories and can't wait for the next update!!!!

Starqueg2 posted a comment on Friday 2nd July 2010 9:26am for Chapter 43: Memories and Muggleborns (Year 6)

I love this story, and have read through the whole thing at least three times now. Any idea when it'll be updated?

zyvanume posted a comment on Friday 14th May 2010 2:37am for Chapter 43: Memories and Muggleborns (Year 6)

I have read all 3 previous stories you have made, and other fanfics from other authors such s yourself, and I have a few ideas from those stries and a few ideas from your stories. first your stories. in one of your earlier prophicies, you said "cat, dragon, pheonix bright, and raven once redeamed to light," or something like that. well, since you have alreay killed off th dragon symbol, and you said you would be following the 6th year storline, that would mean youare going to kill at least 1 of the remaining 3. I was also wondering what the hek took you so long to say tht the Bloody Baron was Salavar Slytherin's ghost. fromanother story, "A Summer of Change," it mentions in there a spell power target range. I think you chuld use that in the DA meetings. also, you are haveing them only train for combat basedon school grounds. what happens whe they are attacked at home? you have to have them get some kind of training for that style of combat. just about every story I have found says that J.K. Rowlings 6th year book is crap and so is the 7th, but the 7th got me interested. I read it once, and then I forgot about my question. the deathly hallows, the way they were passed down, was the rock that allowed you to speak and see the dead passed down the family line like th cloak was? if you have the answer, please email me at zyvanume911@yahoo.com, because if it was passed down like the cloak, that makes Voldimort a blood relative of Harry's, and that makes a loop-hole in blood magic wards. from what I have read, blood seals can be passed through by those of blood relation OR those who intend on doing no harm to the one whose blod was used in the blood ward. oh, and before I forget, I have 2 things to mention. the first is, if he death aters wanted to slow down Harry potter and his fiends, they could just send in a spy into the ministry and say that Harry and friends are illegal, underaged, and unrgistered Animagi.the Ministry would be on them in an instant. the second, is that Draco causeing that green streak on the map and recognizeing the face on th tomb leads me to believe that Draco is somehow a decendent of Salazar, and that is why the Founders say that Draco MUST die, because otherwise it would bring the war anew.please, message me. I have been told by family and friends I read o much into things and think realy wierdly, but I wuld like to know your opinion of my theories.

Fresh posted a comment on Tuesday 11th May 2010 6:26pm for Chapter 43: Memories and Muggleborns (Year 6)

Just read through your entire series up to this. Absolutely brilliant! I think it may require a second read-through now, just to keep me going until the next chapter. :)

Brittni posted a comment on Tuesday 11th May 2010 11:38am for Chapter 43: Memories and Muggleborns (Year 6)

I liked the chapter, but the scene with Nev and his father was difficult to read at points. The wording arrangement sometimes made it hard to visualize what was going on. After re-reading it several times I was able to work out what you were trying to say, but it takes away from the story when I have to do that. Your series is fresh and inventive and I can't wait for the next chapter.

Carolyn Jinn posted a comment on Sunday 9th May 2010 11:30pm for Chapter 43: Memories and Muggleborns (Year 6)

Good chapter but Who is going to die??? Will I be able to wait for the next update??? I hope so.

Please update soon.

Sirius is a complex character. His relationship with Regulus is not one that is written about alot, so I am glad you have added this to your story.

I have enjoyed reading your Danger series (even when I have to reread a couple of chapters to 'catch up'.)

joy! posted a comment on Saturday 1st May 2010 11:38pm for Chapter 43: Memories and Muggleborns (Year 6)

That was... pretty evil.
Profound thoughts, Ginny.
(Is it wrong to say that I'm looking forward to see who dies? Sounds pretty sadistic.)

HGRHfan35 posted a comment on Saturday 1st May 2010 2:37pm for Chapter 43: Memories and Muggleborns (Year 6)

It's Penny, isn't it. You let Penny die and threw Percy into the depths of despair.......

Oh boy, I've missed this so much but I had to read back a few chaps to remember where the heck we were. :D

PoHer posted a comment on Saturday 1st May 2010 11:15am for Chapter 43: Memories and Muggleborns (Year 6)

Hurry up!!!!!!!! Please publish the next chapter soon!!!!!

ilovewhydouneedtoknow posted a comment on Friday 30th April 2010 7:47pm for Chapter 43: Memories and Muggleborns (Year 6)

im so happy that you updated and truely hope that you continue updating s and fast or i shall go insane!!!! and that wouldnt be good please and thank you

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Yes, insanity is generally considered bad. I'll do my best to keep you sane.

ClarenceRose posted a comment on Friday 30th April 2010 1:47pm for Chapter 43: Memories and Muggleborns (Year 6)

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!!!!!
Please update soon!!!!!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

I'll try.

Ryan Illuser posted a comment on Friday 30th April 2010 12:41pm for Chapter 43: Memories and Muggleborns (Year 6)

Curse you Bad Things! and that is all I have to say on the matter.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

The Bad Things consider themselves cursed.

buffarama posted a comment on Friday 30th April 2010 12:28pm for Chapter 43: Memories and Muggleborns (Year 6)

eeeeeeeeeee!

Evil panther is evil

Annette important or gonna die?

Anne B. Walsh replied:

You really think I'm gonna tell you that?

bgoldnyxnet posted a comment on Friday 30th April 2010 10:34am for Chapter 43: Memories and Muggleborns (Year 6)

Last chapter was being nice. Good Mistress Anne was bringing Kreacher back on scene. Bad Kreacher. Only he was turning out to be not so bad after all.

This chapter's ending is being scary. But the rest of the chapter was being very nice.

We is thanking good Mistress Anne. Anne is being the bestest writer of what wand-users is calling "fanfiction".

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Aww. Thank you, nice house-elf friend!

Snag posted a comment on Friday 30th April 2010 10:22am for Chapter 43: Memories and Muggleborns (Year 6)

Anne wrote: Did you review anywhere else? (My email alert generator is slightly borked.)

Nope, once I got locked into the story, I was busy burning through it. One day when I'm in the mood for another massive marathon read-through, I'll likely revisit this series and leave little tidbits along the way.

As for this chapter: Oh dear. Poor Ron and Ginny. And well done with Sirius - I haven't seen too many people explore Sirius' relationship with Regulus.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

If you want to do that, it would be very nice, but there's no necessity. And Ron and Ginny aren't the people in the most trouble...

callie posted a comment on Friday 30th April 2010 9:14am for Chapter 43: Memories and Muggleborns (Year 6)

great chapter!
do people really have to die? i don't like it when people die, makes me sad :(
but i guess it's all for the cause of a good story

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Well, it's a war. People die in wars.