Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Wednesday 22nd June 2011 8:18am for Chapter 52: Reversals (Year 6)

I thought as soon as you said about Dudley not standing trial that he was going to get himself killed, I just didn't expect it to happen so rapidly or with that cause. Excellent chapter.

carolebear posted a comment on Sunday 6th March 2011 1:42am for Chapter 52: Reversals (Year 6)

I couldn't let this chapter go by without reviewing, but I'm in danger (*snicker*) of overlapping with the next chapter, if you are able to keep up with your wonderful posting schedule.

Anyone else notice that Remus stirred when Danger thought about how much she needed him? "When have I ever been able to not come when someone needed me." Or something really close to that. I think it was in LwD, but it’s been at least a month since I read it, so I could be wrong. Do the two fingers mean something in Marauder’s sign language, or am I overanalyzing? (I just can’t help myself.)

I'm actually rather pleased about Dudley's demise, and don't feel bad at all that it was at Sirius' hand, er, jaw. He had it coming, and i'm glad that Sirius realizes that. And apparently Luna Saw it, from Padfoot’s perspective — that would make the blood all over the mouth make sense. Wonder how that will impact Moldywort's plans. I’m sure we will find out soon. Will Harry be able to tell if the wards come down? Dumbledore surely has alerts set up in case that happens, and Harry has the Den portkey, so I think I won’t worry about him right now. There are others who are in much more immediate danger (there it is again!). And it looks like Mare remembered more about her life than she knows (well, duh!) since she took out those DE wannabes with her staff/mop.

And we finally know what song Letha was singing just before she made Sirius cast the spell — "Joseph’s Coat" from Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat! I can’t believe that no one else has said anything about it. I’m with Sirius in that I can’t figure out what she was trying to tell him. The only thing I can come up with is that there were a couple of lines that mentioned "danger," (in a totally different context). Maybe she was telling him that Danger would be able to give her memories back? Which is what she is trying to do, of course, through dreams (maybe that IS the key?). Would one of the jewels help? Or Danger’s wild magic? And wasn’t Letha having dreams with lots of colors in them? Ugh, why can’t I let this go?

So now I’m trying to figure out what you have been waiting years to put into the DV. Not a chance I’ll come up with it, but here’s hoping that we'll find out soon. You are still my fave HP author in the world, even before JKR!

Carolyn Jinn posted a comment on Saturday 5th March 2011 6:34am for Chapter 52: Reversals (Year 6)

Good chapter. I'm glad to see something is starting to happen.

Dudley's demise doesn't surprise me...He was a bit of an 'evil piece of work'.

Thankyou for sharing this story and I am waiting for the next update.

bgoldnyxnet posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd March 2011 1:52am for Chapter 52: Reversals (Year 6)

Ah, I like this one. Too bad about Dudley, but nobody can say he didn't bring it on himself. First threatening Harry, then playing up-close-and-personal with a trained auror, long-time animagus in the form of a dog big enough to control a werewolf...

Moldy-shorts is going to be livid! But then, the main target of his rage is quite beyond his reach. I kinda hope he doesn't take it out on Wormtail. Or maybe that is what will finally get Peter to make the break and rescue Evanie.

So now Harry and Fox are all set up to (try to) escape whatever is coming. But will it? Dudley is no longer able to play his part in the raid. OTOH, if it involved killing Vernon & Petunia, and him then disclaiming Harry... well, since he's dead, if they kill V&P maybe the wards will still collapse.

Here we are on tenterhooks, waiting for the next chapter. Please, ma'am, may we have some more?

Anansii posted a comment on Tuesday 1st March 2011 10:19pm for Chapter 52: Reversals (Year 6)

Wheee.... things are moving along rapidly, they are. And *I'd* be afraid of Aletha with a mop... :) Good for her, and good for Sirius, and good for Regulus.. heck, our side is doing well. Fingers crossed!

Kathleen posted a comment on Tuesday 1st March 2011 9:57pm for Chapter 52: Reversals (Year 6)

I was delighted to find a new chapter, no worries about any seeming "delay" on your own, though I heartily encourage regular chapters!
Everything seems to be coming to a resolution but I never thought Evanie would the the one to talk to Danger as a human! Nice surprise, there. And Sirius stuck in human form? And defenseless! While Harry and Draco are about to be attacked...oh my! I can't wait for the next, the tension is killing me!

Nazza posted a comment on Tuesday 1st March 2011 6:46pm for Chapter 52: Reversals (Year 6)

Yay Letha for turning him back. I can't feel sorry for Dudley, though perhaps I ought to, despite everything he was still really young. Now just to get Letha's memories back, escape and heal Remus and the pack can be (almost) whole again. That's not too much to ask in the middle of a war, is it? Oh... wait... well, at least we can say

:-D Yay for human Sirius! *Does the happy dance*

ilovewhydouneedtoknow posted a comment on Tuesday 1st March 2011 2:02pm for Chapter 52: Reversals (Year 6)

phew i was worryed there that you might not update. but i guessed about harry and the dursleys :) lol finally i figured something about this and was right!
plz update soon! if not ill just have to go and.... wait ugh :|
i was wondering what would happen to ron i thought you were going to make him glasses so that he could see but the gasses to see through walls and stuff is really cool :D

Dangams posted a comment on Tuesday 1st March 2011 11:29am for Chapter 52: Reversals (Year 6)

Pretty awesome chapter! :D Go Team We-Spy-On-Death-Eaters-From-Unlikely-Positions. :)
I eagerly await the next instalment. :)

AnnaTigg posted a comment on Tuesday 1st March 2011 8:38am for Chapter 52: Reversals (Year 6)

Oh wow. This was worth the extra day's wait, believe me! So much to think about here I hardly know where to start. Most wonderful things - Sirius is human again, Remus is hopefully getting better, Evanie has got herself out of the building and found herself a Danger...oh, and with no Dudley, perhaps Harry and Fox are somewhat safer than they were expecting? What happened to Dudley was sad in a way but I'm not sorry, considering where he was, what he was doing and what he was planning. Would he have ended up where he did if he hadn't sorted into Slytherin? Or was the need for no-one to say "no" to him ever again so strong it would have happened anyway? Luna's dreams are getting disturbing again, which is worrying. I hope your next chapter will have at least half the Pack Parents back at HQ where they belong and that they can then start thinking about how to rescue Aletha...pretty please.
Until next week
Anna

callie posted a comment on Tuesday 1st March 2011 1:49am for Chapter 52: Reversals (Year 6)

wow didn't expect dudley to die, i wonder if petunia will listen to harry if she finds out he was a death eater....

i really liked the regulus bit that was good
Sirius is human again!!!!!

and Evanie has found Danger!!!!

Yay!!!!! can't wait for the next chapter!!!!

kendiara posted a comment on Tuesday 1st March 2011 1:12am for Chapter 52: Reversals (Year 6)

I need to win a lottery...that way I can just pay your bills so you can write :)

LynnTerald posted a comment on Tuesday 1st March 2011 12:53am for Chapter 52: Reversals (Year 6)

-.- -.- -.- -.-

Evil, *evil* author for leaving it a cliffy like that.

Moving on, WOOT!! Sirius is human again and Draco and Harry are getting out! Can't say I was sad to see lil'old Dudders die. Aletha was, as always, awesome. Even wandless, she still terrifies the CRAP out of DE jrs. hehehehehhe.

As far as the monday thing goes for posting, I'm totally cool with that. I don't mind in the least if it comes during the weekend or later in the week so long as it eventually gets up. No rush and don't strain your awesome writing talents just to crank one out a week.