Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Carolyn Jinn posted a comment on Sunday 10th July 2011 3:11am for Chapter 58: Doing What You Can (Year 6)

I love to see your updates. However regular you post is quite fine by me.

I loved the way the pride helped in the fight with the giants. It made them feel part of the battle, and, eventually (for lack of a better word), the war.

Lethas return is most welcome. Sirius, will finally, start feeling 'normal', hopefully. (*Pranks, and abit of laughter is always welcome*)(The last few chapters have been a bit heavy.)

carolebear posted a comment on Wednesday 6th July 2011 10:16pm for Chapter 58: Doing What You Can (Year 6)

The spell that hit Corona has me worried. Could that be a way for the Death Eaters to get around the Fidelius? Or is it just for Corona and/or Brian? And what was Elladora doing there at a Death Eater attack? Loved the way the cubs made a significant contribution to the battle. I’m sure they saved lives and prevented injuries by being the "eyes in the sky." Remus makes a relay good leader, just as he is the best Alpha for the Pack. It was really cool the way Remus and Danger modified the Zippos to help them all communicate. And I’m even grateful for Aletha/Mare’s restoration of the tapestry, and her choice to embrace all the pieces of her. I think that is the only way she could ever be truly happy.

MercuryBlue posted a comment on Wednesday 29th June 2011 9:32pm for Chapter 58: Doing What You Can (Year 6)

WHEE KAMIKAZE REREAD FINISHED. Now to start on the other stories...

Mistress of Potions posted a comment on Tuesday 28th June 2011 3:04pm for Chapter 58: Doing What You Can (Year 6)

I don't do Facebook, but thanks for the new chapter.

Bialystoker posted a comment on Monday 27th June 2011 1:33pm for Chapter 58: Doing What You Can (Year 6)

Cheers, an update! I'm sitting in the library alternately grinning like a Cheshire cat and tearing up. :) Can't wait to hear what happens next.. as always.

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Monday 27th June 2011 4:37am for Chapter 58: Doing What You Can (Year 6)

I'm glad that Aletha is coming back to us. I still think she needs to come back faster, but that's just because I hate seeing this Sirius so unhappy. Lovely chapter thank you.

buffarama posted a comment on Monday 27th June 2011 12:00am for Chapter 58: Doing What You Can (Year 6)

eee! yay letha's gonna be herself. good on the cubs with the battle, it's always good when everbody lives

callie posted a comment on Sunday 26th June 2011 6:45pm for Chapter 58: Doing What You Can (Year 6)

wow... wow, wow, wow

i so was not expecting the aletha/mare progression... but i like it a lot!
the giant battle was interesting i enjoyed it too

i would love it if you went back to weekly updates but if it doesnt happen i'll just sit and wait patiently like i always have!

Hot48cricket posted a comment on Sunday 26th June 2011 4:08pm for Chapter 58: Doing What You Can (Year 6)

Good use of having the teens being used as lookouts!!! I'm glad Aletha is on the road to recovery...and I will be glad to see weekly updates!!!!

ilovewhydouneedtoknow posted a comment on Sunday 26th June 2011 12:38pm for Chapter 58: Doing What You Can (Year 6)

well of course we whould love for you to get back to a weekly update :) thats only if you wont get to stressed i dont mind waiting. to much :D
im glad you didn't leave it on a ciffie. bew since i know you like narnia there is this fanfic that my friend told me about and its called traitor's arc:king edmund the just i think if you have time that you should read it its really good. good luck with life!

MercuryBlue posted a comment on Sunday 26th June 2011 8:23am for Chapter 58: Doing What You Can (Year 6)

The magic on Corona wasn't just residue, was it. Also, yay, Aletha at Hogwarts!

Dangams posted a comment on Sunday 26th June 2011 6:40am for Chapter 58: Doing What You Can (Year 6)

Awww. :) They're back together. This was a good chapter.

And yay for Pride being battle co-ordinators!

But I do sense panther-evilness, a bit I'd hoped had been forgotten about. *hums an old Irish folk song*