Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Elianna Eldari posted a comment on Saturday 14th October 2017 2:30pm for To Friends and Dreams

I haven't read dangerverse in a long time, but absolutely loved it. After all this time I'm not expecting you to continue writing this, but I'm definitely interested in finding out what happens.

Araytigre posted a comment on Wednesday 27th April 2016 7:07pm for To Friends and Dreams

This is totally interesting! I don't think that I've ever seen a consept like this one, where the people occupy two different, yet similar worlds, at the same time, and they both dream of the other, while thinking that they are the real one. I got a major kick out of the fact that Bella is Trixi the Cat in one of the worlds. I look forward to reading more. Thank You. TTFN

Rheya Ramsey posted a comment on Tuesday 13th October 2015 9:06pm for To Friends and Dreams

Most excellent! Can't wait for more!

oddlyalli posted a comment on Monday 13th July 2015 3:41pm for To Friends and Dreams

Every chapter of this story so far has ended in me (quietly) yelling "whoo-hoo!" I'm just so excited about all of the new things, the old things, your general motifs and characterizations that I can cuddle up to like a great big, warm, fluffy something (cat? latte? blanket? murder mystery?). I love the closer relationship between Mal and Tonks; I am excited to see more of happilymarried!Snape in context with the pack; can't wait to see what Cissy and Snape's kid will be like in both worlds...well, I can wait, but I look forward to your next update for everything. This is a delicious frappe you're serving.

Lady_Readwolf posted a comment on Saturday 16th May 2015 6:12pm for To Friends and Dreams

Omg.... Cissy and Snape! Brilliant! Can't wait to see what happens next.

Oh, Hermione, you silly girl. Just allow yourself to be happy, will you? Now, the Henry-Mal world is happening first, and then the Harry-Draco day is being lived? Who's going to slip next? How much will things merge and mesh? Oh! oh! Draco meeting Cassie... his reactions! And... first day of transfiguration... McGonagal changing from cat to human--that's brilliant. is there a way to tell if an animal is really a witch or wizard? Can she show them using Scabbers as a prop? Not Orion, though. Do wonder though how Padfoot's fur changed color? Did he soak in a bath of peroxide? Who will make the first move between Remus and Harry?

Fantastic.

Anansii posted a comment on Friday 24th April 2015 12:32am for To Friends and Dreams

Wheeeeee...... :)

booster-t posted a comment on Thursday 23rd April 2015 8:38pm for To Friends and Dreams

Ok. Now I'm totally lost. I *thought* I had all the relationships straight, but where did Cassie come from? We need a table of character :-) ... a who's who, so to speak.

Love this, nonethless.

Scott M posted a comment on Thursday 23rd April 2015 5:52pm for To Friends and Dreams

Goodness, lots of twists here! Frappe indeed. :-) I wonder if Ron ever gets to find out why Harry's oddly familiar? Or Cedric with young Master Malfoy? Mal the Metamorph is fun, as are Pearl and Cassie. Basically I like it all. ;-)