Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Elianna Eldari posted a comment on Saturday 14th October 2017 2:30pm

I haven't read dangerverse in a long time, but absolutely loved it. After all this time I'm not expecting you to continue writing this, but I'm definitely interested in finding out what happens.

Araytigre posted a comment on Wednesday 27th April 2016 7:07pm

This is totally interesting! I don't think that I've ever seen a consept like this one, where the people occupy two different, yet similar worlds, at the same time, and they both dream of the other, while thinking that they are the real one. I got a major kick out of the fact that Bella is Trixi the Cat in one of the worlds. I look forward to reading more. Thank You. TTFN

Rheya Ramsey posted a comment on Tuesday 13th October 2015 9:06pm

Most excellent! Can't wait for more!

kyoshi posted a comment on Monday 7th September 2015 7:24pm

Story is too confusing for me!

kyoshi posted a comment on Monday 7th September 2015 7:07pm

Story is starting out interesting! Looking forward to next chapter.

oddlyalli posted a comment on Monday 13th July 2015 3:41pm

Every chapter of this story so far has ended in me (quietly) yelling "whoo-hoo!" I'm just so excited about all of the new things, the old things, your general motifs and characterizations that I can cuddle up to like a great big, warm, fluffy something (cat? latte? blanket? murder mystery?). I love the closer relationship between Mal and Tonks; I am excited to see more of happilymarried!Snape in context with the pack; can't wait to see what Cissy and Snape's kid will be like in both worlds...well, I can wait, but I look forward to your next update for everything. This is a delicious frappe you're serving.

Lady_Readwolf posted a comment on Saturday 16th May 2015 6:12pm

Omg.... Cissy and Snape! Brilliant! Can't wait to see what happens next.

Oh, Hermione, you silly girl. Just allow yourself to be happy, will you? Now, the Henry-Mal world is happening first, and then the Harry-Draco day is being lived? Who's going to slip next? How much will things merge and mesh? Oh! oh! Draco meeting Cassie... his reactions! And... first day of transfiguration... McGonagal changing from cat to human--that's brilliant. is there a way to tell if an animal is really a witch or wizard? Can she show them using Scabbers as a prop? Not Orion, though. Do wonder though how Padfoot's fur changed color? Did he soak in a bath of peroxide? Who will make the first move between Remus and Harry?

Fantastic.

Lady_Readwolf posted a comment on Saturday 16th May 2015 3:38pm

After getting reacquainted with Viridian's "Nightmares", this was the next fic I turned to, and I just ate it up. So you can just imagine my utter dissappointment this morning in the dentist's office when I realized Minerva drops her offer and bam! That's it, that's all I had! :( Came home to look you up and drop you a line of encouragement for more.... only to discover, voila! More chapters! I'm loving you right now. Serioiusly. Tons of warm, gushy feelings shooting your way while the novacaine wears of. :)

Really excited to see how you're going to explain the dream world versus reality... which one is the reality? Are they both reality, different time streams? Is it a spell someone cast to send themselves back, make a different choice, but they're still tied to the original time line, thus the memories? But then, they're changing the reality as we know it in cannon, so... Are they all just living dolls of themselves who get their memories "uploaded" when they sleep?

Can hardly wait to see what havoc the family unleashes on Hogwarts! And... did I read that correctly? Snape is married with children? (or, child, as the case may be.....)

Anansii posted a comment on Friday 24th April 2015 12:32am

Wheeeeee...... :)

booster-t posted a comment on Thursday 23rd April 2015 8:38pm

Ok. Now I'm totally lost. I *thought* I had all the relationships straight, but where did Cassie come from? We need a table of character :-) ... a who's who, so to speak.

Love this, nonethless.

Scott M posted a comment on Thursday 23rd April 2015 5:52pm

Goodness, lots of twists here! Frappe indeed. :-) I wonder if Ron ever gets to find out why Harry's oddly familiar? Or Cedric with young Master Malfoy? Mal the Metamorph is fun, as are Pearl and Cassie. Basically I like it all. ;-)

KayleeArafinwiel posted a comment on Wednesday 22nd April 2015 6:06pm

Well. O.O Curiouser and curiouser...I do wonder how Messrs. Padfoot and Wormtail are going to manage without murdering each other on the train ride. *snicker*

This is most intriguing, Anne-panther! Do keep it up, and remember that me and Donut are cheering for you! *Donut flaps happily and says "MINE!"* Kaylee

*who finally figured out how to make a reviewer account on this thing, yay*

LittleTom45 posted a comment on Saturday 18th April 2015 12:01am

This really is a great story. I'm not sure how you keep the two worlds separated in your mind. You have done a marvelous job doing it though. I find it funny when you have Harry write about an alter ego life that just happens to be cannon. It makes the story so much more interesting. I hope to read more soon.

Nenya posted a comment on Friday 17th April 2015 4:44pm

Hi! I'm sorry I haven't reviewed this yet...work has been awful (sounds like you know the feeling). I love this story; I think it's a great touch that Ginny will be writing to "Henry." Also I love your Tonks. Please keep going...don't let corporate America get you down.

mwinter posted a comment on Thursday 16th April 2015 9:22pm

Like the end of this chapter. Awaiting more

sylvelle posted a comment on Sunday 12th April 2015 9:26pm

Ryan, Rian, Orion, all the same person,,Sirius Black. guess Neenie, Jeannie, JH, HJ Hermione.

Cassie is Remus's daughter by Narcissa? hmm.. confusing still

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Not Remus's, no. Remember, the wizard Narcissa met saved her life by brewing the correct antidote to the poison she'd taken...

sylvelle posted a comment on Sunday 12th April 2015 7:07pm

Where is Harry?

josephus posted a comment on Sunday 12th April 2015 6:10am

Hmm, Trixie...

I can see so many ways in which that could go wrong... I do hope the Longbottoms don't end up regretting that...

mwinter posted a comment on Saturday 11th April 2015 12:24pm

AWaiting more.

Quizer posted a comment on Friday 10th April 2015 10:55pm

Huh. I was going to say "So Trevor is a cat in this world - I didn't see that coming...", but then, Trixie. Well, well.

Looking forward to more! Keep up the good work!