Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Mistress of Potions posted a comment on Friday 10th April 2015 2:40am

You, an evil author? Well, to quote my nephew, "Duh!"

mwinter posted a comment on Thursday 9th April 2015 7:07pm

Awaiting more.

Quizer posted a comment on Wednesday 8th April 2015 10:48am

I like the continuing implication that neither of the two alternate worlds is more real than the other, that the question of which one is real and which is the dream is essentially meaningless, because they are both equal sides of a coin (if a coin also switched its heads and tails sides whenever you turned it over...). I hope this continues throughout the story.

Quizer posted a comment on Tuesday 7th April 2015 2:57pm

What does happen to someone who dies on one side of the paired reality? Do they just dream no more, or does something else happen?

Anansii posted a comment on Sunday 5th April 2015 2:49am

Consider yourself encouraged (just barely recovered my voice from a bad cold in time to sing at the seder last night. :) ) Had to be careful not to overdo it, but I'll be all set for Easter tomorrow, at least. :)

sylvelle posted a comment on Saturday 4th April 2015 11:53am

Just when I thought I had all this figured out this chapter totally makes a mess of my mind.

Tricia

sylvelle posted a comment on Saturday 4th April 2015 11:05am

Good chapter. So you are playing with us. Is he or is ne not Padfoot? Would an animagus who dyed his hair and put in contacts or changed his eyes be possible? Can't wait to find out.

Tricia

Anansii posted a comment on Thursday 2nd April 2015 9:14pm

Personally, I'd name the critter Clifford for obvious reasons (leastwise outside the Wizarding World). :) And no, I'm not convinced he's not someone in disguise, either. Looks like he'll be fun, regardless. Keep up the good work!

Lesa posted a comment on Thursday 2nd April 2015 6:42pm

Love it, as always. It's still Sirius, because a. canon Sirius has brown eyes, and b. Harry's accidental 'redheading' incident in Dangerverse back during McGonagal's discovery of the Pack. Once I graduate from my Masters and get a job (or if I get a job in the next month), I'll easily be pledging at least five dollars per flash fic on your Paetron; I've been reading all of your work for eight years, and managed to get (nearly) all of your ebooks when they were for free, so I owe you in a few ways. One, for the work you put into the ebooks, and more importantly, for being one of the writers I look up to. Reading along with your work over the years (and rereading and rereading and rereading) not only give me joy, but hope. Hope that even in this world of 'you can never get a job in writing' that things can happen. It may not be exactly how you expect, but it will still happen . Thank you for that. $15-20 a month isn't a huge amount, but it should help via gas/food/those pesky student loans!

mwinter posted a comment on Thursday 2nd April 2015 6:34pm

Awaiting more.

sylvelle posted a comment on Thursday 2nd April 2015 4:17pm

Well unless you are pulling our leg, it appears Padfoot is still around, meaning maybe Siruis isn't dead. Hope not.

Get a bit confusing now, javeing to jump around to remind myself just who is who.

Tricia

mwinter posted a comment on Wednesday 1st April 2015 6:17pm

Awaiting more.

Anansii posted a comment on Wednesday 1st April 2015 2:06am

Oh my... just when it looked like you'd rung all the changes on the 'verse, you find a new one. OK, it was sort of obvious already, but this chapter puts the lid on it. There will be much fun I do believe.

Scott M posted a comment on Sunday 29th March 2015 10:30pm

Knew it! My attention caught on that "buried outside the prison" tidbit... perhaps nightly mental escapes have made our canine friend somewhat more subtle when it comes to physical ones. ;-)

DannyBoy2k posted a comment on Sunday 29th March 2015 4:57am

Heh. Tricked me! I was entirely convinced that you were TRYING to trick us, and that it was Bellatrix that was the one. Mean evil trcksy you are! Bravo!

mwinter posted a comment on Saturday 28th March 2015 9:47pm

Awaiting more.

Paddy_Murphy posted a comment on Saturday 28th March 2015 10:11am

You are downright evil. Any chance he's only mostly dead? On another note, this story seems to be coming along nicely. I think we all remember what happened with the last bit of fluff you started: a little thing called Living with Danger…

sfjoellen posted a comment on Wednesday 25th March 2015 3:31am

you really are one of the very best. misanthropic and ruskbyte and old crow.. bobmin.. very well done!

Quizer posted a comment on Tuesday 24th March 2015 3:56pm

Huh. So that's a thing. I hope this won't turn out to be an excuse to keep the interesting premise of the dream mirror world from causing butterflies. This was just getting interesting, after all. Still, Gigi promising to talk about it is a promising sign. Looking eagerly forward to the next chapter!

Keep up the good work!

Quizer

sylvelle posted a comment on Monday 23rd March 2015 4:43pm

Wow.. that is a little scary.

Tricia