Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

StarrySkies posted a comment on Tuesday 6th September 2011 10:26pm for The Guided Tour

Yay for another chapter!! As soon as Fox said "Don't Panic" I thought of Hitchhiker's. Probably because I just finished all the Douglas Adams books of the series and am about to start on the the first of the others.

I've always loved how well-read the Pack and Pride were.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Their Chronicler reads far too much. As you probably already know.

Waywren Truesong posted a comment on Tuesday 6th September 2011 7:45pm for The Guided Tour

Hm. Intriguing. And I adored the 'I want to be him when I grow up' line.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

I debated leaving that in for quite a while, so I'm glad it works for you!

Zevi posted a comment on Tuesday 6th September 2011 7:21pm for The Guided Tour

I liked how you handled the two Remuses (or is the plural Remii? :P ), and the general direction of the story.

About the reply to the previous comment, I guess it makes sense that if you get more requests for clarification than for letting people think for themselves, you'd have to spell things out. Although the more vocal subset of critics isn't always the most representative.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Perhaps not, but they are the ones I tend to respond to. Squeaky wheel and all that jazz. Story has plenty of developing yet to do!

Deborahsu posted a comment on Monday 5th September 2011 10:19pm for The Guided Tour

VERY nicely done! I'm definitely being drawn into the story ... so, I wonder who's next? Danger, I hope, as a partner for Remus! Though Sirius would do well, too ...

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Well, it depends on who they can locate and/or retrieve next. I'm actually thinking of another pair of people...

callie posted a comment on Monday 5th September 2011 9:56pm for The Guided Tour

hmmmm interesting...
more more more!!!.....please?

Anne B. Walsh replied:

I said Wednesday, so it's going to be Wednesday! :-P

Ann Star posted a comment on Monday 5th September 2011 6:37pm for The Guided Tour

I'm loving this story! Both for its ties to Dangerverse and for what it suggests about your original work. Is the entirely oringal work avalible anywhere yet?

Anne B. Walsh replied:

The original work is yet to be written, but that's probably happening very soon! I'll keep you all posted.

Dangams posted a comment on Monday 5th September 2011 5:00pm for The Guided Tour

Nice chapter. I loved the Hitchhiker reference. :D Remus is indeed a hoopy frood.
I am curious to see how the Remus/Moony thing will be resolved. More soon?

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Yes, I couldn't resist that, especially when Reynard just yelled out "Don't panic!" with no input from me... (No, I'm not crazy (er than usual)...)