Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Waywren Truesong posted a comment on Sunday 4th September 2011 12:06am for The New Neighbors

*cackles* That is precisely the point. Have fun scaring the cats!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Oh, I do. The Evil Red Dot lives!

StarrySkies posted a comment on Saturday 3rd September 2011 5:42pm for The New Neighbors

Oh I am so totally in love with this story. I can't wait to see more! And of course Nennie and Fox wouldn't have be able to resist such an opening, especially not with the house they grew up in.

I don't know if I've ever mentioned it, but I love that your worlds have rules. Definite things that will make you stay in Outer Time or in the world you are currently in. It makes it easier to avoid, although that makes me wonder. If one of the Legandbreakers had eaten bread, and salt, and had wine, though not in the same meal or day, would they still be nearing a Seal to the world they were currently on an assignment to?

Anne B. Walsh replied:

No, the time element is important as well. It has to be pretty close to each other. Thus pretzels being dangerous. Rules are important -- if you don't have them, you can't be a good writer!

Raven Laehnart posted a comment on Saturday 3rd September 2011 9:10am for The New Neighbors

I love how you explain the magic connecting their family. It's complex in nature, but simple enough to type out cohesively. I must say that I hope Remus is the bearer of Fox and Neenie's other packmate, I like Remus too much to see him as a villian type.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Don't worry, no villainy for Remus. He's angry but wouldn't do anything bad.

Dangams posted a comment on Friday 2nd September 2011 7:30pm for The New Neighbors

Oooh, most interesting. Ah, so it's Lin and Nima again. They're familiar, or at least a version of them is. These ones seem a wee bit more... bouncy... than I recall.
And this story about a bridge intrigues me. Is it a noodle incident, or do we get to hear more?
Yay, Moony! Save the werewolf!
More soon, please!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

They've had a little while to get used to each other, and to Outer Time, which is an awfully cool thing to happen. Sometime I'll write the story of how that came about. It involves death and destruction at a RenFaire. The bridge is, so far, a noodle incident but may also someday be written. It involves a tractor-trailer. Full of fish.

tangentsferret posted a comment on Friday 2nd September 2011 7:29pm for The New Neighbors

I am doing the Very Smug Dance for having figured out who the other person in Fox's world was before we went to see him and he expositionally mused on recent history. Tell the spellchecker that is *too* a word. Spellcheckers are a Wart, and an Annoyance, and a nasty, nasty Cheat. I say so. This is rolling along nicely, and I like it lots.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Ooh, nice Very Smug Dance. Teach me how?

MercuryBlue posted a comment on Friday 2nd September 2011 4:59pm for The New Neighbors

I like the way this chapter ends.

Blogging, huh?

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Yes ma'am. It's called "Writing Outside the Cube" and I'm getting better about regular posts.

worldwarrior posted a comment on Friday 2nd September 2011 4:35pm for The New Neighbors

awesome!!! i love nima reminds me a bit of myself funnily enough :D i love preztals though dont drink wine :)its an awesome new world you came up with and love the new people thanks for updating your doing a great job and have been for awhile :D

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Nima doesn't drink much either, but she's been off it for that same five months so she's really wanting some.