Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

oddlyalli posted a comment on Monday 10th October 2011 2:45pm for The Secret Desires

Wonderful chapter, I look forward to more soon...but just so you don't lose track of time, I'm a slow reader and I've reread Be Careful and begun and finished the first three AU's listed on this site in less than half of my free time since you posted this chapter. I hope you're making great leaps and bounds of progress in The Highwayman's Apprentice, or just having a beautiful holiday out of the confines of a day job.

Zevi posted a comment on Monday 26th September 2011 5:14pm for The Secret Desires

I liked all of the recent chapters, so there isn't much to say in the review, except "moar plz". :P I am enjoing interactions between different versions, such as your Ron's disappointment in canon Ron's stupidity, Hermione and Draco Tonks, etc.

I'd guess John is visiting the end of the sequel to BC.

And will your books start with the phrase "It was a dark and stormy night"? :P

paintduckky posted a comment on Sunday 25th September 2011 11:42am for The Secret Desires

A) A fanfiction within a fanfiction! We're being inception'd. (Is it bad that I really want you to continue it? You're just so good with words.) & I am a fan of Hermione and Mal(foy)

B) Celtic Thunder is boss.

C) You're awesome.

worldwarrior posted a comment on Saturday 24th September 2011 11:03am for The Secret Desires

Aghhhhhh! I want some more plz! :).

worldwarrior posted a comment on Saturday 24th September 2011 11:02am for The Secret Desires

Aghhhhhh! I want some more plz! :)

AwesomelyMoi posted a comment on Saturday 24th September 2011 1:40am for The Secret Desires

John's in the Be Careful universe, I think? And he's going to talk to Severus and Cecilia, if I'm not wrong? If in that universe he still lives in Spinner's End, of course. AND he's a professor at Hogwarts. I think I shall just wait and see....

Might Hermione's friend be Kreacher's new master? That's the only clue of his identity we have so far, if I'm not wrong. Or am I just reading too much into things?

As always, thanks for the quick update, and looking forward to more! I don't mind which story you update so long as I do get an update :)))

MercuryBlue posted a comment on Friday 23rd September 2011 10:49pm for The Secret Desires

Another Draco? Huh. What intervened him?

Be Careful sequel? *glee*