Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

oddlyalli posted a comment on Monday 10th October 2011 2:45pm

Wonderful chapter, I look forward to more soon...but just so you don't lose track of time, I'm a slow reader and I've reread Be Careful and begun and finished the first three AU's listed on this site in less than half of my free time since you posted this chapter. I hope you're making great leaps and bounds of progress in The Highwayman's Apprentice, or just having a beautiful holiday out of the confines of a day job.

Zevi posted a comment on Monday 26th September 2011 5:14pm

I liked all of the recent chapters, so there isn't much to say in the review, except "moar plz". :P I am enjoing interactions between different versions, such as your Ron's disappointment in canon Ron's stupidity, Hermione and Draco Tonks, etc.

I'd guess John is visiting the end of the sequel to BC.

And will your books start with the phrase "It was a dark and stormy night"? :P

paintduckky posted a comment on Sunday 25th September 2011 11:42am

A) A fanfiction within a fanfiction! We're being inception'd. (Is it bad that I really want you to continue it? You're just so good with words.) & I am a fan of Hermione and Mal(foy)

B) Celtic Thunder is boss.

C) You're awesome.

worldwarrior posted a comment on Saturday 24th September 2011 11:03am

Aghhhhhh! I want some more plz! :).

worldwarrior posted a comment on Saturday 24th September 2011 11:02am

Aghhhhhh! I want some more plz! :)

AwesomelyMoi posted a comment on Saturday 24th September 2011 1:40am

John's in the Be Careful universe, I think? And he's going to talk to Severus and Cecilia, if I'm not wrong? If in that universe he still lives in Spinner's End, of course. AND he's a professor at Hogwarts. I think I shall just wait and see....

Might Hermione's friend be Kreacher's new master? That's the only clue of his identity we have so far, if I'm not wrong. Or am I just reading too much into things?

As always, thanks for the quick update, and looking forward to more! I don't mind which story you update so long as I do get an update :)))

MercuryBlue posted a comment on Friday 23rd September 2011 10:49pm

Another Draco? Huh. What intervened him?

Be Careful sequel? *glee*

Erika Shulkusky posted a comment on Thursday 22nd September 2011 12:23pm

I am really enjoying this new venture into the world of Harry Potter as only you can write... I can't wait for each new chapter as they capture one of our heroes from the "ridge" and get them into Outer Time... I am assuming you are saving Harry for last... it will be interesting to see how the story evolves once everyone is (hopefully) back together again as Legendbreakers. I am enjoying the references to JKR's original story as it keeps us focused on what was, what is and what is to be. Keep on writing!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Yep, Harry comes last, because I have a really killer conversation planned between him and... somebody. All about "You went straight from people who didn't care about you at all to people who cared maybe a little too much, and you never had a chance to say what you wanted, because it wouldn't have mattered in any case. But now you have the chance, so what do you want?"

callie posted a comment on Thursday 22nd September 2011 2:03am

hmmm that's really interesting the way ron sees the other ron... can't wait to see what pat's writing! and to know the reason ginny and ron are together! loved it as always!!!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

He's overly critical, of course, because that's part of being Ron, but some of his criticisms are valid.

oddlyalli posted a comment on Wednesday 21st September 2011 10:40pm

I am so excited! Who is this mysterious nonRC Master? What will Pat's actions change for the Pack and Pride in Outer and Inner Time? Are there birds in Outer Time forests? Your storytelling skills are doing just fine. Thank you so much for updating frequently since you've gone pro, even with the original story's brewing and percolating. Again: so excited!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

I do believe that there are birds, because a forest wouldn't be a real forest without birds. But if the domain starts to wither, the birds will die first, so the Pack will have to be extra careful not to let that happen.

MercuryBlue posted a comment on Wednesday 21st September 2011 7:19pm

Come to think. What are the RCs' motivations?

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Some RC motivation discussed in new chapter. Hope you approve. (P.S. Want a beta job?)

worldwarrior posted a comment on Wednesday 21st September 2011 6:20pm

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love Ron!! i wonder why they put Ron and Ginny together ill just have to read and find out as soon as you update of course :D

Anne B. Walsh replied:

New chapter now posted, with the reason for Ron and Ginny's togetherness!

AwesomelyMoi posted a comment on Monday 19th September 2011 7:41am

So I was right, it WAS Lily. And her story is just so sad, but still, the update made my day! And one more thing, how much of Legendbreakers is based on That Which Does Not Kill Us? Or is that based on the Legendbreakers universe? As always, keep writing!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

It... inspired Legendbreakers, I guess you could say. They're not strictly based on one another, but the concept blossomed out of that story. Good catch there!

tangentsferret posted a comment on Sunday 18th September 2011 10:44am

I was always sorry for Susan. She was trapped in what she thought would be the best part of a life, and she went there without realizing it is actually one of the most miserable, and the shortest. It never seemed right to me that she should be irredeemable. I hope John can find a way to help her be happy at last.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Yep, but that's the wonderful thing about life. As long as we have it, none of our choices are irreparable. Suzie has accepted that she made the wrong choice back when, and now just has to convince herself that she can make the right one the next time. Once she has, she'll be ready to pass through the door...

CourtneyHelen posted a comment on Saturday 17th September 2011 11:55pm

Really liking this so far! I love the characters of Eve and Suzie - though I was a bit surprised when I learnt who Suzie was! My favourite character from that 'ridge', haha. I've suspected Eve's true identity for a while, glad to see I was right, and I like the way you explained it.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Yes, I always thought both Suzie and Eve deserved better than they got in their ridges.

CourtneyHelen posted a comment on Saturday 17th September 2011 11:49pm

Really liking this! Loving the characters of Eve and Suzie - Though I was a bit surprised when I learnt who Suzie was! My favourite character from that 'ridge' haha.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

I've always liked her.

callie posted a comment on Friday 16th September 2011 8:00pm

so suzie is susan from narnia? cool!
i'd almost forgotten about the pride! woo lets go save them!!!
i don't mind what you write next as long as i get to read it!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Going to save the Pride right away! Or at least start.

MercuryBlue posted a comment on Friday 16th September 2011 7:15pm

SUSAN! (Whaddayamean my post must be more than ten characters?)

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Apparently it means your post must be more than ten characters. Well done!

Anansii posted a comment on Friday 16th September 2011 5:05pm

I'd actually forgotten about _The Lion etc._ I'd like to see how that comes out. It was an interesting situation.

I'd like to see all of the above, of course - write what you want to!

You've identified Eve and Suzie well enough for me, certainly.

As for cats, JMS once mentioned that his Maine Coon, Buddy, discovered how to use the stair railing and things to get up to human eyelevel, then look around the corner to startle any humans within range.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Am I very stupid if I don't know who JMS is? But yes, that does sound familiar on the cat's part.

Dangams posted a comment on Friday 16th September 2011 4:18pm

Oh, so that's who Suzie is... Clever... And I am intrigued by this idea of Moony's. I wonder what he's come up with. :D

As for original fic, my vote is for something from Trycanta.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Trycanta is definitely on the list. Moony's idea... wait and see!