Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Strophe posted a comment on Monday 24th February 2014 2:37pm for Chapter 15: You're WHAT?

I can't help but feel that the whole Hogsmeade trip was reckless of them. I mean, how can you gaurantee no one would go to those meadows? It hasn't really been a very long time since they were missing. And why didn't Letha just glamour her ring, or wear it around her neck? I do wonder what she told people about it.

But they do deserve a break, to celebrate the pregnancy especially. And it was a very sweet chapter. I love the way you worked in a description of the house.

PlotBunnyFish posted a comment on Thursday 29th March 2012 12:17pm for Chapter 15: You're WHAT?

i hope you know that your probably the best author i've ever read the stories of!

menentesa posted a comment on Friday 5th December 2008 4:13am for Chapter 15: You're WHAT?

I have a question about this chapter. I've read this story several times (you're my favorite fanfic author by the way!) and I just noticed something about the date at the top.
I thought it said in one of the first chapters that Danger's parents died after Harry beat Voldemort, and that she started true-dreaming after that about Harry, etc.
I thought at that point she was dreaming of what had happened, not what was going to. So shouldn't they have died between November and March?
This is a very minor thing, and I love everything in the Dangerverse:) This is mostly just to satisfy my own curiosity :) Keep up the fantastic work!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Remus assumes, when he first meets Danger, that her parents were killed by uncontrolled Death Eaters. They were actually killed before the war ended, and he finds that out later. Thanks for the review!

PrayingForMercy posted a comment on Sunday 2nd November 2008 8:56pm for Chapter 15: You're WHAT?

Letha and Sirius are such a cute couple.

CodeRomance posted a comment on Thursday 17th January 2008 3:54am for Chapter 15: You're WHAT?

aw *sigh* brilliant! thats soo amazing!

CodeRomance

Wistful-Stargazer posted a comment on Tuesday 20th November 2007 10:34am for Chapter 15: You're WHAT?

I forgot to note, in my previous review for this chapter, that Hermione is older than Harry and Ron. A student must be 11 before September 1st when schooling at Hogwarts. Thus, she is 10 months older than Harry.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

We know that now. When I was writing this chapter, we didn't. It is officially another of the differences between my AU and canon.

Wistful-Stargazer posted a comment on Tuesday 20th November 2007 9:42am for Chapter 15: You're WHAT?

LOL, Sirius is going to be a Daddy, Hip Hip Hurray! :-D

Jim Starluck posted a comment on Friday 23rd February 2007 5:07am for Chapter 15: You're WHAT?

Up they go, into the wild blue yonder...

Now this chapter title is perfectly appropriate. I wouldn't be surprised if that's the single-most common reaction to announcement of pregnancy. =P

oriona posted a comment on Monday 7th August 2006 10:33pm for Chapter 15: You're WHAT?

ROFFLE roffle roffle roffle roffle roffle roffle roffle roffle roffle roffle roffle roffle HAHA! ROFFLE

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd August 2006 8:35am for Chapter 15: You're WHAT?

Outstanding.

gunny

Chris1 posted a comment on Sunday 26th March 2006 3:18am for Chapter 15: You're WHAT?

Dumbest look :D ROFL

You have a great sense of humour, did you know that? :D

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Saturday 11th February 2006 12:32am for Chapter 15: You're WHAT?

Ch.15 - - That's what we always want for our hero and his pack:

A Good Life.

Thanks for writing it.