Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Strophe posted a comment on Wednesday 26th March 2014 12:10am for Chapter 20: Justice and Revenge

I have always wanted to see this chapter as a movie. It is just so emotional, and I can picture it - it would be great.

I particularly like that, after the contract is signed, Remus speaks for the Pack instead of Sirius. It is like Narcissa has, by signing the contract, fully acknowledged the leadership of the Pack.

Rob-girl posted a comment on Monday 28th July 2008 1:46pm for Chapter 20: Justice and Revenge

Wow, that was a lot in one chapter! I think this was the best chapter so far though. Great job.

mashimaromadness posted a comment on Tuesday 1st July 2008 7:32am for Chapter 20: Justice and Revenge

Your definition of love is very accurate. I love it when people explain it properly, it reminds me I'm not the only one who feels it. Because sometimes I forget, haha. Anyway, I began reading this because I needed something to do for just a short time, and I thought I'd read a couple chapters to fill up that time. However, within those few chapters you've captivated me into the vibrant and beautiful universe that I now am determined to read the entirety of.

CodeRomance posted a comment on Thursday 17th January 2008 11:54am for Chapter 20: Justice and Revenge

wait but what about Lucius she cant kill herself without Lucius going to jail! argg

Wistful-Stargazer posted a comment on Tuesday 20th November 2007 4:00pm for Chapter 20: Justice and Revenge

Oh no, Narcissa didn't just poison herself, did she? ::cries:: She is a very brave woman to give up Draco like that, she must love him very much indeed.

Scott M posted a comment on Friday 15th June 2007 7:17am for Chapter 20: Justice and Revenge

I'm not sure whether you don't remember the song Danger sings, or if it's only Danger that can't remember, but no one seems to have mentioned it in their reviews, so I thought I would: It's called "I Whistle A Happy Tune", from The King and I. Of course, you may have found this out or remembered it long since, but oh well.

bgoldnyxnet posted a comment on Thursday 24th May 2007 1:12am for Chapter 20: Justice and Revenge

Somehow I don't expect a bona fide tearjerker in fanfic. But here it is, this segment is a real, dyed-in-the-wool, 3 hankie story.

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd August 2006 11:30am for Chapter 20: Justice and Revenge

Interesting.

gunny

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Saturday 29th July 2006 8:02pm for Chapter 20: Justice and Revenge

I knew she was going to kill herself - there was no way Lucius would let her live after that so it's better it's on her own terms. I love the way you manouvered Draco into the Pack.

pstibbons posted a comment on Tuesday 4th July 2006 12:10pm for Chapter 20: Justice and Revenge

Brilliant chapter.

Chris1 posted a comment on Sunday 26th March 2006 4:14am for Chapter 20: Justice and Revenge

Whoah. Creepy ending.

Very emotional chapter. And this is the first time that I find myself admiring Narcissa. very, very well written.

karina82 posted a comment on Saturday 18th February 2006 2:43pm for Chapter 20: Justice and Revenge

man i still feel bad for narcissa. but it's still cool that she wanted her son to have a better life.

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Tuesday 14th February 2006 11:08am for Chapter 20: Justice and Revenge

Payback is a VERY unforgiving thing, as Lucius is about to discover. Narcissa, in her right mind (though she has poisoned herself) freely gives up Draco to her cousin Sirius and his commonlaw wife Aletha, to raise as their own (with the name of Draco Regulus *Black*), and further, testifies against hubby Lucius, thereby landing HIM in Azkaban. (Likely, for a rather long stay.) Which means that the Pack is now *complete*. Four adults (Remus, Danger, Sirius, and Aletha) and the four cubs (Harry, Hermione, Meghan, and Draco). The Malfoy line is practically kaput (Narcissa is on her way to corpsehood, by her own hand, and Lucius is enroute to Azkaban). Now, all we have to do is catch a Rat......

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Saturday 11th February 2006 9:32am for Chapter 20: Justice and Revenge

Ch.20 - - I somehow read 21 out of order and reviewed it as 16.

I had hoped Narcissa would be more like yours in HBP - didn't happen.

Freeing Dobby in an alternate universe - it's a very Harry thing to do.

Fascinating chapter the way you had Sirius and Narcissa do business.