Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

crutcherfan420 posted a comment on Sunday 31st July 2011 10:25pm for Chapter 31: It's a Nice Place to Visit

Love this story. Yo actually got me to learn the rules od baseball, which my dad thanks you for. Great story and i'm so glad that you FINALLY got the scar covered up. here's to them all being more thorough in their alternate identities in the future of the story.

OfCourseItsMagic posted a comment on Saturday 5th February 2011 5:09pm for Chapter 31: It's a Nice Place to Visit

you are an amazing writer

mashimaromadness posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd July 2008 7:09pm for Chapter 31: It's a Nice Place to Visit

As a dancer myself (and recently retired from the main era of my dancing career), I'm very excited that Meghan's talent is dancing, and I was thrilled the very second you described the dance studio. You created a very apt picture of the passion dance can bring, and along with your passionate descriptions of singing (which I also do in abundance) I can tell you are a performing artist as well as a writer, either that or you're very good at faking it. You show it beautifully. Very many of the performing artists I know have trouble expressing their passion through other mediums but you do an excelent job. Just wanted to share that...

CodeRomance posted a comment on Friday 18th January 2008 5:11am for Chapter 31: It's a Nice Place to Visit

wow i knew something was fishy about that!

CodeRomance

Wistful-Stargazer posted a comment on Wednesday 21st November 2007 3:59pm for Chapter 31: It's a Nice Place to Visit

::chuckling:: I was wondering how Aunt Amy's bank was able to stay small (had a bit of an inkling of an idea that it may be a branch of Gringott's).

Too cool! ;-D

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Thursday 3rd August 2006 3:59pm for Chapter 31: It's a Nice Place to Visit

Very good chapterf. Love the good times.

gunny

Rose posted a comment on Thursday 16th February 2006 3:11pm for Chapter 31: It's a Nice Place to Visit

Hey! I'm a lurker that's never really reviewed before, that I know of that is. I love your stories, and in waiting for your next chapter to come out in DwD, I decided to reread this one, which I'm glad I did because now I can read them with the lyrics. ;) Anyway, I mainly reviewed this chapter because I thought it funny that from the British people's point of view the American anthem seems a little ridiculous because the British anthem is too. I mean, why the bloody hell does the queen need to be saved for? She's got all those guards around her as it is! Not that I'm poking fun at the British because I happen to like them, I just thought it was funny.

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Sunday 12th February 2006 3:35am for Chapter 31: It's a Nice Place to Visit

Ch.31 - - Aletha having a magical aunt makes her not exacly quite a Muggleborn, even though her parents might have been Muggle in their understanding... oh I give up on what it all means.

But I like it. Fascinating development.

Harry as a mixed race child makes for even more effective subterfuge for hiding in plain sight.

So enjoyable!

Taim Kelrathos posted a comment on Saturday 11th February 2006 3:15am for Chapter 31: It's a Nice Place to Visit

Your story is great. I have one question though, are they in or near Pittsburgh, PA? The places they visit sound remarkably like Kennywood (the roller coaster was the Racer), the Pittsburgh Zoo and PPG Aquarium, and the Carnegie Science Center (especially those ramps, they were great to run on when I was little).