Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Raven11 posted a comment on Monday 7th February 2011 12:00pm for Chapter 48: Gifts

What else can I say? Great chapter.

Milarqui posted a comment on Saturday 25th October 2008 6:44am for Chapter 48: Gifts

You’re sure? Sirius asked Danger nervously one last time, as they were escorted out of their cell by Aurors. They were all wearing his chain, which he had willed intangible to everything and everyone except the four of them. You’re sure about the happy ending?

Positive. Something good is going to happen, and we are getting out of this all right. All of us. Her voice rose in frustration. But I just don’t remember what, or how!

You’ll have to scold the Founders about that the next time you see them, Aletha said cheerfully.

Assuming there is a next time, Danger grumbled. Curse you, Godric Gryffindor, and all your descendants after you. May you sleep late on Christmas morning and wake up to find your best present already opened.

Not much of a curse,
Remus noted.

I’m not all that angry. They did let me come back, after all.

Good point.


*******

Danger woke up slowly and luxuriously, allowing the dual blessings of Christmas and freedom to flow through her mind.

Then she opened her eyes.

Draco’s head was floating without visible support in midair a few feet away, smiling at her. "Happy Christmas," the head said cheerily.

Danger screamed, waking the rest of the Pack instantly. Sirius took one look, got to his feet, and took a hold of where Draco’s shoulders should have been — where they were, Danger realized with a rush of relief, as Sirius pulled something silvery off the boy’s body.

"What," she demanded shakily, shooting a mental Don’t even start in Remus’ direction, "is that?"

"An Invisibility Cloak," Sirius said, shaking it out and looking at it. "Draco, where did you get this?"

"It was under the tree."

"And was it addressed to you?" Remus asked warningly.

Draco looked sheepish. "No," he said quietly. "But a corner of the paper got torn and it looked really neat and I kind of opened it by accident."


Looks like Danger's curse really worked...

Wistful-Stargazer posted a comment on Friday 23rd November 2007 8:00pm for Chapter 48: Gifts

— when she heard a faint buzzing sound.

Must be a bug in here. She picked up an old copy of the Daily Prophet and rolled it into a cylinder, eyeing the walls carefully. Ah, there it is.

The beetle was clinging to the wall near the window. It was rather large, hard to miss once you’d noticed it. Danger walked casually over to the cabinet nearest the window, keeping her eyes averted from the thing, then in one quick motion pivoted and struck.

The beetle slid to the floor, looking decidedly worse for wear. Danger scooped it up with the newspaper, opened the window, and tossed it out into the snow.


...

"Rita Skeeter is being in the hospital, ma’am, for having a broken leg and three crushed ribs and a concussion."

"Ouch," Sirius said with a wince. "Wonder what hit her."

"She is saying it was a newspaper," Kady said with a puzzled look. "But newspapers is not hurting people like that."

Aletha shrugged. "She’s probably confused from the concussion. Maybe she means a newspaper truck."



ROTFLMAO -- that is priceless, I love it!!!
;-D

Wistful-Stargazer posted a comment on Friday 23rd November 2007 7:59pm for Chapter 48: Gifts

— when she heard a faint buzzing sound.

Must be a bug in here. She picked up an old copy of the Daily Prophet and rolled it into a cylinder, eyeing the walls carefully. Ah, there it is.

The beetle was clinging to the wall near the window. It was rather large, hard to miss once you’d noticed it. Danger walked casually over to the cabinet nearest the window, keeping her eyes averted from the thing, then in one quick motion pivoted and struck.

The beetle slid to the floor, looking decidedly worse for wear. Danger scooped it up with the newspaper, opened the window, and tossed it out into the snow.


...
[]quote"Rita Skeeter is being in the hospital, ma’am, for having a broken leg and three crushed ribs and a concussion."

"Ouch," Sirius said with a wince. "Wonder what hit her."

"She is saying it was a newspaper," Kady said with a puzzled look. "But newspapers is not hurting people like that."

Aletha shrugged. "She’s probably confused from the concussion. Maybe she means a newspaper truck."

LilyPad posted a comment on Saturday 28th July 2007 3:27am for Chapter 48: Gifts

Something I've always wondered: Didn't the muggles from the village notice when hair and skin colors changed?

Tero Alanne posted a comment on Friday 1st December 2006 2:12am for Chapter 48: Gifts

I've really liked this story so far but I'm startng to think that it's taking a turn to the worse. It's fne that people have special skills and all, but why does every sinlge one of your main characters have to be extra special? Suddenly the skills of the four founders are manifesting in charcters and EVERYONE is going to be an animagus and everyone can discuss with eachother mentally and everyone is really good at pranking people and...

I mean why? Why not leave some diversity in the story? Now when Voldemort comes back the only way for the pack to lose is stupidity: they have all the powers and skills that magical people can have so who could beat them unless they do something really idiotic?

And I know this is AU, your own little world, about a woman called danger, but the problem is that it still is a Harry Potter story.. only thing is that Harry Potter isn't anything special anymore.

Oh well.. You've got me hooked anyway so it's back to reading for me.. until the story becomes relly unbearable..

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Friday 4th August 2006 5:24am for Chapter 48: Gifts

Outstanding. I love the good guys being on top and the baddies getting their due.

gunny

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Sunday 12th February 2006 2:48pm for Chapter 48: Gifts

Ch.48 - - So very heartwarming at the end.

Peter's trial was terrific. Too bad Umbridge and Fudge can't join him.

The Rita Skeeter bit was delicious.