Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Friday 10th February 2006 9:15am

Ch.1 - - Oh darn ,oh darn, oh darn! I really don't have time to read this, but I was curious. I fear I am hoked, and if I am not, I will be when I read the next chapter which I cannot resist.

Very original plot line. Fascinating AU. Neenie indeed. Danger is a great original character.

I love it!

Full_Pensieve posted a comment on Friday 10th February 2006 8:06am

I had forgotten just how sharp this fic was. Your writing is of an extremely high quality. In particular, the dialogue is outstanding: the age-normed speech of the kids, the banter between Remus and Sirius, and the exchanges between Aletha and Sirius are the best of a good lot. Wonderful work - glad to have read it a second time.

Cheers,
Mike [Full Pensieve]

Quizer posted a comment on Friday 10th February 2006 4:32am

Damn, you're good. This chapter made me cry. Poor Draco. Good job setting atmosphere. I can already tell it's one of your strenghts, if not the greatest of them all.
I'm very suspicious of every new author that shows up on this site network, wondering if he or she can provide the same kind of quality storytelling. Having read the first half of this story, I can tell that you fit right in with these legends. Welcome to Fanficauthors.net!

Quizer

john posted a comment on Friday 10th February 2006 4:21am

I'm SO SO SO SO glad that you're up on this archive. If you need any help in posting, drop me a line.

The line that I loved?

Ginny was sniffling hard when Danger pulled her aside. "Some advice, Miss Weasley," she said quietly. "Alpha females don’t cry in public unless they can’t help it."

Now, this being said - it's interesting to watch your slow, slow development of H-G in the following stories. The boy really is thick, isn't he?

Regards, and welcome aboard.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Yes. Very thick. And will be thicker over the next couple years (4 and 5). But he'll get his head on straight eventually. Thanks!

ummhafsa posted a comment on Thursday 9th February 2006 7:25pm

hi there. great start! i am really enjoying your writing style at the moment. keep it up!

Galadrion posted a comment on Thursday 9th February 2006 11:38am

Yes, definitely liking this one. Must read more, after I get back...

Galadrion posted a comment on Thursday 9th February 2006 11:31am

Hm... I'm liking this, quite a bit. I think I'm very likely to finish all you have posted before too very much longer...

insertparagraph posted a comment on Thursday 9th February 2006 8:01am

(Not chapter specific)

Oh, lovely. I don't review much, but I've been following your work over on ff.net for a while now (I'm the guy who made the connection between Hermione's birthday and International Talk Like a Pirate Day). I'm quite pleased to see that you're joining the ffa.net community. If I'd been in a position to recommend you to Jeconais and company for inclusion, I would have done so.

- insertparagraph (Ian)

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Arr, matey, I thank'ee for that. ;-)

cyd posted a comment on Thursday 9th February 2006 7:49am

Woohoo... I get first review!!! *dances around in joy*
I hoped I could post a comment on your main page, but alas, there was no field for that there...
On a more serious note, it is great to see some of my favourite authors all on the same website. I hope life is more kind to you than it has been lately (to quote your a/n from ch.31 of DwD on ff.net) and you can continue making us crazy HP fanfiction addicts happy with your work for a long time to come :)

Anne B. Walsh replied:

I certainly hope to!