Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

james27 posted a comment on Thursday 12th March 2009 1:41am for Chapter 18: As Soon As We Can (Year 1)

I'm starting to think that Danger is a bit too perfect... almost to the point of ruining the story.

I mean, not only does she have the power to tame Remus as a werewolf, but she has promonitions about key events and her powers seem to appear just in time to save the day, and this is on top of the ability to control fire she got from Godric's daughter.

.... Isn't the hero of this story supposed to be Harry? Sure he played his part in this in the last story and the first part of this one, but Danger seemed to do everything else.

I suppose I first realized that it was when I first stopped reading this story, but I've enjoyed it a lot so I at least owe you enough to try and finish it regardless of what happens.

Not that I'm expecting it to turn into complete rubbish, mind you.

~James

CodeRomance posted a comment on Tuesday 22nd January 2008 1:56am for Chapter 18: As Soon As We Can (Year 1)

bloody shit!

CodeRomance

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Sunday 6th August 2006 3:09am for Chapter 18: As Soon As We Can (Year 1)

Outstanding.

gunny

Rocky235 posted a comment on Monday 20th March 2006 3:59am for Chapter 18: As Soon As We Can (Year 1)

"Father, this is Dudley Dursley,"

This is like a roller coaster, and I fear we're going up hill.

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Friday 10th March 2006 5:58am for Chapter 18: As Soon As We Can (Year 1)

Excellent manner of bringing Harry and Danger peace over their ncessary actions.

Loved it all.

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Tuesday 14th February 2006 9:33am for Chapter 18: As Soon As We Can (Year 1)

That *has* to smart! A crying Pansy, a stunned Crabbe and Goyle, a shocked Neville (and Dudley Dursley) and a smart-aleck Potter (Harry) and Black (Draco) tag-team "Hey, Serpents, welcome to *second* place!" wave....
Meanwhile, what in Salazar Slythern's name is the connection between Deatheater Nott and Muggleborn *Dudley Dursley*?