Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

CodeRomance posted a comment on Tuesday 22nd January 2008 11:55am for Chapter 23: Sparks Fly (Year 2)

wow even the snake likes to fly! and poor sirius he doesnt even realize that meghan's already got her man! lol

CodeRomance

KingsleyforPM posted a comment on Thursday 9th August 2007 6:45pm for Chapter 23: Sparks Fly (Year 2)

someone is gonan die this year...can already tell by the too happy attitude ; )

Eric Oppen posted a comment on Friday 18th May 2007 1:05am for Chapter 23: Sparks Fly (Year 2)

I hope you can manage to redeem Dudley. While I despise the stupid, bullying oaf (and wrote a whole story once just so one of my OCs could pound the daylights out of him; it's Nick Cleveland and the Pig in a Wig at ff.n and fictionalley) I also pity him deeply---and more so in this AU. He didn't have any more say in his upbringing than Harry did, and was, in his way, just as abused and maltreated.

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Monday 7th August 2006 5:27am for Chapter 23: Sparks Fly (Year 2)

NJice chapter.

gunny

Amamama posted a comment on Tuesday 11th April 2006 5:25am for Chapter 23: Sparks Fly (Year 2)

Great story. (And sorry I get so hooked up in reading that I forget to review. Or rather don't manage to wait a few minutes for the next chappie. I'll try to improve, but this is just so good...) Loved how you got bot Quirrell and Lockheart out of the way in first year (and yay! to making Goldilocks bot bald and dark. Great way to hand out justice to a fictional character) to make room for professors Black and Freeman-Black. And are they ever what Harry should've had in JKR's books. I look forward to seeing how it plays out.

The cubs being the Pride and being named Hogwarts' honorary heirs is just wonderful. You've built an incredible team there. Great work.

Thanks for sharing!

Rocky235 posted a comment on Monday 20th March 2006 7:23am for Chapter 23: Sparks Fly (Year 2)

I sure don't trust Duders, but maybe Ginny has to go through the fire.

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Friday 10th March 2006 12:39pm for Chapter 23: Sparks Fly (Year 2)

Why does this Dudley make me nervous?

I like the idea of redeeming him somehow, but...

Great stuff.

Mickey posted a comment on Friday 17th February 2006 7:04am for Chapter 23: Sparks Fly (Year 2)

They didn't allow anyone else to tryout for the reserve positions, that could (should) cause problems

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Should. Didn't. Bad me. :-)