Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Amber Dragon posted a comment on Friday 7th January 2011 2:46am for Chapter 29: Potions and Pendants (Year 2)

In reference to Ernie accusing Harry of Petrifying Justin in the middle of this chapter:

Might I pull a Hermione and "conquer a deficiency common to many of our kind" by pointing out that Harry was unconscious when Colin was Petrified, thus he couldn't have done that one. And, using logic, therefore, couldn't be the Heir of Slytherin, thus couldn't have Petrified Justin?

Nancy Austin posted a comment on Tuesday 17th August 2010 8:33pm for Chapter 29: Potions and Pendants (Year 2)

The plot thickens!
BTW, thank you for spelling sherbet correctly. It is one of those words that makes me want to tear my hair out when people so frequently misspell it.
I had another thought, but dang! it is gone.

CodeRomance posted a comment on Tuesday 22nd January 2008 3:40pm for Chapter 29: Potions and Pendants (Year 2)

lol great chapter...nothing to amazing except! GINNY! cannot have the diary...even if it is supposed to make her her...because of the whole incident or whatever...argg!...but i guess it really is a good thing so i'll not complain...too much!

CodeRomance

Yamainu posted a comment on Wednesday 17th January 2007 12:45pm for Chapter 29: Potions and Pendants (Year 2)

It is Percy, isn't it? Is he the one giving Nott the orders?

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Monday 7th August 2006 10:22pm for Chapter 29: Potions and Pendants (Year 2)

Very good.

gunny