Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Chani posted a comment on Tuesday 9th March 2010 5:23am for Chapter 33: Getting Answers (Year 2)

Have you by any chance read the Quarters Novels by Tanya Huff? I've caught two direct quotes (I think) in this story alone ^_^

CodeRomance posted a comment on Wednesday 23rd January 2008 3:44am for Chapter 33: Getting Answers (Year 2)

GINNY! she's the only one not there! BLOODY HELL


CodeRomance

KingsleyforPM posted a comment on Friday 10th August 2007 1:12pm for Chapter 33: Getting Answers (Year 2)

I always wanted to believe dudley was good on the inside

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Sunday 10th September 2006 7:06am for Chapter 33: Getting Answers (Year 2)

Good one, but bummer at the end.

gunny

LordXander posted a comment on Saturday 22nd July 2006 1:45pm for Chapter 33: Getting Answers (Year 2)

Funny coincidence that I thought you might like to know. I was just reading this chapter, and listenting to some music, when all of a sudden I noticed that the song Monsters by Matchbook Romance was playing. It's funny because all of the "Pride" had just discovered the monster in the Chamber of Secrets.

It's a good song, but nothing really about what's going on in the story. Still, I recommend hearing it.

By the way, wonderful story. I've seen it around the internet for over a year, and only now, have I begun to read it.

Good work and Keep Writing.

Rocky235 posted a comment on Monday 20th March 2006 2:10pm for Chapter 33: Getting Answers (Year 2)

You've sure racheted the tension up.

(Without this drink, these pills, and that smoke I don't think I could take it.)

When the cubs are in trouble and the charms get cold, your sentences get shorter. That's a sweet touch.