Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

CodeRomance posted a comment on Saturday 19th January 2008 9:01am for Chapter 7: A Second and A First (Year 1)

not too bad...not too bad! that was brilliant! stupid Sirius! and quirrle...at least Lockhart didn't get this time!

Wistful-Stargazer posted a comment on Sunday 25th November 2007 2:42pm for Chapter 7: A Second and A First (Year 1)

Bummer about Draco getting abducted, but cool about his figuring out the whereabouts of the Slytherins' tunnel to the Hogwart's Den. I got a chuckle out of Alex telling Draco about 'Stealth Mode' and changing passwords and accomodations to suit the needs of the pack.

Interesting way combining occurances from first and second year Quidditch matches.

Well done. :-)

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Friday 4th August 2006 2:52pm for Chapter 7: A Second and A First (Year 1)

Very good.

gunny

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Friday 17th February 2006 5:36am for Chapter 7: A Second and A First (Year 1)

Interesting use for the fire thing. First real time it was used powerfully I believe.

Great Quidditch game.

Why do I get the feeling you are going to invent a way for Meghan to go to Hogwarts early, the same time Ginny and Luna go?