Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

CodeRomance posted a comment on Saturday 19th January 2008 11:24am for Chapter 9: Dreams and Desires (Year 1)

oohhh who! or what!

CodeRomance

Wistful-Stargazer posted a comment on Sunday 25th November 2007 4:24pm for Chapter 9: Dreams and Desires (Year 1)

Poor Harry, hearing of Al's family trouble, then having his bad dream, followed by Draco's wondering what it would have been like to have been raised by his own parents if they'd been the loving kind. Only to have them all work together to have him think about and worry what if something were to happen to destroy the harmony of the pack.

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Saturday 5th August 2006 12:08am for Chapter 9: Dreams and Desires (Year 1)

Good chapter.

gunny

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Sunday 30th July 2006 8:24am for Chapter 9: Dreams and Desires (Year 1)

Yay for the mirror, yay for the alpha talk and yay for the fact that you left me wondering what Harry would see if Draco saw his parents. Nice to have a bit of mystery left. Excellent chapters.

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Friday 17th February 2006 6:42am for Chapter 9: Dreams and Desires (Year 1)

The homecoming was heart warming.

Harry's dreams were upsetting.

Poor Draco, can't blame him.