Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

MercuryBlue posted a comment on Tuesday 14th February 2006 11:37pm

Interesting premise for "Living with Danger". Always nice to read a well-written, well-plotted story, especially when it eats so much time I'd otherwise have to spend listening to hyper little sisters. Thank you so very much for posting the sequel so soon after I'd finished the story. The sequel, unfortunately, has a minor problem: When I go to your author page and click the story title, I come to only five chapters. Clicking the recent-update link gets me to chapter 18. You might want to fix that.

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Tuesday 14th February 2006 2:39pm

The entire Pack (including new member Neville) are safely ensconsed in Gryffindor, and we have the dreaded *Muggleborn Slytherin* (namely, one Dudley Dursley). We have Officially Arrived in the Twilight Zone, where we have Gryffindor!Draco, a Brainy!Lupin (named *Hermione*), Wizard!Dudley (Slytherin!Dudley as well) and the Death Eaters *still* get their tails kicked, usually a lot HARDER, than in Potterverse Prime.

Ike posted a comment on Tuesday 14th February 2006 11:02am

The second I saw the words "Noodle Incident", I had a Calvin and Hobbes flashback. Heh, awesome reference, though you gotta remember that Calvin always refused to explain, or even talk about, the incident, so i dunno if Remus or whoever should be so willing to talk about it.

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Tuesday 14th February 2006 9:33am

That *has* to smart! A crying Pansy, a stunned Crabbe and Goyle, a shocked Neville (and Dudley Dursley) and a smart-aleck Potter (Harry) and Black (Draco) tag-team "Hey, Serpents, welcome to *second* place!" wave....
Meanwhile, what in Salazar Slythern's name is the connection between Deatheater Nott and Muggleborn *Dudley Dursley*?