Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

AnnaTigg posted a comment on Wednesday 21st January 2009 1:18am

Ok, so I resisted reading this story as I knew you were going to torment the Pack for a while, and I prefer it when you don't do that...But, happy endings for all who deserve them, so you are forgiven. Another great DV AU as usual. Glad to see that Fudge and Curcio don't get off as lightly as they (sort of) did in the main Dangerverse, as the latter in particular is a nasty piece of work!

Lynn Terald posted a comment on Monday 28th July 2008 11:38am

Your stories have the oddest knack of finding me when I'm in a not so great mood, echoing that mood, and then dragging me kicking and screaming from that mood.

Thanks.

GinnyP0tter posted a comment on Monday 24th December 2007 4:46pm

YAY! I love this story... I didn't ever notice it on fanfiction.net. But it's good-really good. I love the pack's reactions when they look at what happened in the "Book" reality.

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Sunday 1st July 2007 9:30am

Hmm, this and the last couple chapters do give rise to a thought, what if in trying to send the Pack to an alternate universe, and getting sent himself, Crucio runs afoul of an agency policing the multiverse and travel between universes? I can just see them coming for his boss, Cornelius Fudge.
. - . - .
The atrium of the Ministry of Magic rang as two strangely-garbed beings appeared in it. Dressed alike and sporting gleaming gold badges, one was clearly a human male, the other, while clearly male, appeared more like a cat complete with active tail than human. Together they turned and stalked, nothing else accurately describes their gait, up to the entrance desk.

"Wands, please," quailed the guard.

"Wands? We've no need of such primitive toys. Now, how do we get to see your minister? We're on a case and we don't have all day," growled the feline.
. - . - .
I can see Cornelius Fudge finding out there are worse places to be than imprisioned by the Ministry.

Deborahsu posted a comment on Thursday 26th April 2007 6:59am

Wonderful AU!!!!

weasley_freckles posted a comment on Thursday 28th December 2006 9:56am

Why haven't I read this yet? I have no idea why. It was great Anne! The end made me all warm inside :). I love your happy endings. I'm still smiling, just thinking about the story! It was amazing! I can't wait for your next update, whichever story it may be!

*Megan*

Danielle posted a comment on Tuesday 5th September 2006 2:24am

Alright, i'll admit it....i was actually holding my breath at the end of this chapter....

Danielle posted a comment on Monday 4th September 2006 10:25pm

Holy Crap!!!! (excuse my french) somehow this story has completely slipped by me and i have never read it......dang this is an intense first chapter....and so sad...so i take it the adults still have all their memories??? its 4:30 in the morning and i have a power point presentation on resin due at 11:30 and 4 resin castings due at one and physics to finish but what am i doing instead...speaking to our english contingant on group and reading fanfiction.....if i fail this semester, im blaming you Anne.....well not really.....but yes....

takon65 posted a comment on Monday 12th June 2006 7:31pm

Damn, you are good. I clicked on the link for this story as a lark. The next thing I knew it was a hour and a half later, and I was wanting more.

Thanks for the enjoyable read,

Sam

Donald McLeod posted a comment on Monday 29th May 2006 7:14pm

A lot of action and a very good story line. Nice AU look at 'Harry Potter' universe also.

MercuryBlue posted a comment on Friday 14th April 2006 1:51pm

Deianara Nott is Theodore's grandmother, right? Or paternal aunt? Because she can't be his mother, JKR said on her website that Theodore was raised by "an elderly widower and Death Eater father", so Theodore's mother presumably died when Theodore was maybe two.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Canon-obsessed much?   The point of an Alternate Universe is that things are different... Yes, I admit, I'm not as up on my little details as I should be.   But most of the things you've been pointing out were revealed to us after I wrote these stories, and I don't really feel like altering them.   Thank you nonetheless for keeping me on my toes.  

Patches posted a comment on Friday 17th March 2006 8:49pm

Very good. A nice side trail along the way. I will look at the other AU's later. Thank you for writing.
pms

Patches posted a comment on Friday 17th March 2006 8:36pm

Very good. I really like the conclusion Remus makes at the end. I really don't want to find out there are really parrallel worlds. One is enough for me. Thank you for writing. Now I want to read the epilog.
pms

Patches posted a comment on Friday 17th March 2006 8:13pm

Yeah! Harry remembers and Andromeda won't have to come to Hogwarts to clear his mind. Great solution to the Curcio problem. He was one ugly git! To use the vernacular! Looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for writing.
pms

Patches posted a comment on Friday 17th March 2006 7:47pm

Ok. Cliffe! At least I know the next chapter is there! I like complete stories better for that reason! I don't like to wait. The day I finished book six (or i should say morning.) I called my daughter, (it was 1 a.m.) and said I want book 7 NOW!! She laughed but agreed! I figured they couldn't all get home without a problem on the way. I'm going to the next chapter now! Thanks for writing.
pms

Patches posted a comment on Friday 17th March 2006 7:24pm

Good. Now all the pack parents and cubs still outside Hogwarts are together. Looking forward to the next chapter. Thank you for writing.
pms

Patches posted a comment on Friday 17th March 2006 7:03pm

Very good. I'm glad Neville thought to protect Meghan. I'm also glad Mrs. Longbottom got to see Sirius protecting his daughter. Very well done. Thank you for writing.
pms

Patches posted a comment on Friday 17th March 2006 6:42pm

Very good. I like the way this story is growing. That is really good the way Harry is being reintroduced to the pack. I look forward to more chapters. Thank you for writing.
pms

Patches posted a comment on Friday 17th March 2006 11:05am

Couldn't resist one more chapter. Got to go. Thanks for writing. This one is great!
pms

Patches posted a comment on Friday 17th March 2006 10:45am

Yeah! Harry is safe with Aletha! Hermione is safe with Moony and Draco is safe with Danger! (That is such a cool name!) And I figure Meghan will be joing the family soon. Thank you for writing. I love the HP verse. and you have a real tallent with it. I look forward to lreading more tonight.
pms