Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

writer'sblock posted a comment on Thursday 1st February 2007 10:49am for Part Six: The Feast Ends

I really like this... It's as if it's a new story, but with enough Harry Potter to be called fanfic. And I like how you have portrayed the characters.

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Sunday 7th January 2007 5:06am for Part Six: The Feast Ends

That's a truly evil cliffhanger. Excellent chapters though. I love Sirius's story. More please. Love the inclusion of the songs and the incredibly sharp characterisation.

Danielle posted a comment on Sunday 3rd September 2006 5:52pm for Part Six: The Feast Ends

So I've just read this for the first time and now i know why everyone on group was so hopeful that you would update this....i LOVE it!!!! im afriad you are going to have one more person bugging you about updates...lol...well for this one and LS&SR... The pack and pride lend themselves so easily to this genere and era....I also loved how it was almost a game for myself to figure out who everyone's counterparts were....i think i have all of them except for three....

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Saturday 2nd September 2006 11:21pm for Part Six: The Feast Ends

Certes, 'tis a most pleasant and entertaining morsel to drop before your readers this day. Pray, continue with all dispacth.

Jim_xinu posted a comment on Saturday 2nd September 2006 2:20pm for Part Six: The Feast Ends

Nice to see a new chapter to this one! Is there a who's who listing anywhere? I think I have them all figured out, but it would be nice to be sure.