Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Nenya posted a comment on Tuesday 24th December 2013 6:57am for Chapter 23: Plans and Possibilities (Year 6)

Oh no, the next chapter makes me cry... Question - is this the first time we're explicitly told that the sword of Gryffindor is the Silver Sword? And is there any connection between it and the Narnian version? Really enjoying the re-read, even though I know Bad Things are coming. A very merry Christmas to you!

LynnTerald posted a comment on Tuesday 11th June 2013 3:02am for Chapter 23: Plans and Possibilities (Year 6)

O.O

I was going to call it a night, but nooooo...Not after this. First, though, LAUNDRY! Then fighting!

oddlyalli posted a comment on Wednesday 10th April 2013 12:51pm for Chapter 23: Plans and Possibilities (Year 6)

Lovely chapter! After watching a Doctor Who marathon recently, I was almost surprised they made it out of Gringots. Thanks for not quite making everything go terribly wrong. I'll just vainly hope that Percy and George are dueling over Crystal, not something more deadly.

Good luck with the next chapter! (hurryhurryhurryhurry!)

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Oh, things are going terribly wrong. Trust me.

bgoldnyxnet posted a comment on Tuesday 9th April 2013 11:59am for Chapter 23: Plans and Possibilities (Year 6)

Oh, so nice until the end of the chapter! Well, now I have to read the next chapter even though it's going to be very much not-so-nice. Keep up the good work.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Yeah, the not-so-nice is going to be for a while now. Sorry...

karm23 posted a comment on Sunday 7th April 2013 2:35pm for Chapter 23: Plans and Possibilities (Year 6)

Uh Oh... I'm a little scared to read the next chapter...

I loved this, a hint here or there at the beginning of the chapter of what will happen to end the year. I'm looking forward to reading that part, but first Harry needs to get back...

The whole Gringott's scene was excellent, I love having scenes where Draco and Hermione have time together, before the vision comes true...

Looking forward to the next chapter!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Next chapter's now up. Possibly you won't be looking forward to it any longer...